1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

sir Puddles please i need an answer :(

Discussion in 'Hot Spam' started by Eui, Nov 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vesiinabox

vesiinabox Death be chillin bitches. Forum Legend

And as long as there are idiots I have free entertainment.

Grrr and Ayaria like this.
  2. Ddraig

Ddraig Steel of Destiny

But... you are an idiot too, you are in loop.

Ayaria likes this.
  3. Rome

Rome ソロモン・ヨアズ・アブラハム Forum Legend

The level of hypocrisy is unmeasurable in this thread. If any of you hypocrites would have a different tag color I bet my life that NONE of you would be bashing the CEOs or Gamez the way you are doing now because to get that color you had to lick and lick asses till they shined. @Dimitra wtf do you with your life? are you successful? do you even have a job? yes, live off of mom and dad and talk shit on Gamez forums all day or spending all your miserable time playing video games, I mean its a waste that your such a hottie and aren't making any profit out of it. @morometi remember when we used to roam Lumiel thinking of ideas for events and stuff? The loyalty you had to your green superiors? and now you're on a different road? the power of ass kissing is simply amazing and can turn people into beings they weren't. Narrow minded people are the kind that if you don't think or believe what they believe, you automatically become an idiot or retarded. @Anynomous If I were to browse all the time you kissed ass to get your positions... wew. I'm one of the few who's been asked more than 3 times to join the staff and said NO because I wouldn't like to be going through the shit you sore morons are going through.

Kyle likes this.
  4. solarjung

solarjung New Member

Not really, Puddles is fantastic and very lovelly. If she cant help now is because she is very busy.
    When she talked to me i changed my view about gamez and the staff. I think they are doing a great work and i'm happy to buy credits sometimes to pay their good work.

Kyle likes this.
  5. Purell

Purell - Forum Legend

For someone who claims to be neutral sure does talk a lot.

I'll tell you what most people are probably thinking. No one cares, the end.

I would have to disagree on this one. For someone having time to go to school, taking a 4th language, having an online job(which pays a lot), having to deal with my bitchiness, and still having time to play games isn't much of a miserable life.

Aniline and Slyther like this.
  6. LordCurlyFry

LordCurlyFry Yeah, I like curly fries. Forum Legend

I bashed the CEO's and Kyle even whilst having a yellow tag. You need to get your bullshit straight.

Okay, kid. As a staff member during Puddles' time as HGM, I can honestly tell you that staff was much better when Ari(Deathangel) took over. But sure, continue to pay money to this server. I'm sure you won't regret your money well spent when the server dies and all your itemz and moneyz are deleted.

FYI: The money you are paying for "their good work" was the work and effort of Deathangel -who, keep in mind, did not get paid at all and was completely a volunteer- not any of the CEO's. If you don't know anything, it's best to just shut up.

Ayaria and Slyther like this.
  7. Ddraig

Ddraig Steel of Destiny

[​IMG]

vesiinabox, Ayaria and LordCurlyFry like this.
  8. solarjung

solarjung New Member

I,m not a kid, exactly the opposite. I have my own job, house etc
    I'm having fun, i think the server is ok, not perfect sure, but ok, i will pay happy, even if the server close tomorrow. It's just a game, i dont care if stop tomorrow, i'm enjoying right now, and that's is the matter for me. Items and stuff? I like for fun, not for e-penis or super nerd stuff, i don't care.

Like i said, she was super attentive and professional to me and i value good professionals / people, just it...

Kyle likes this.
  9. LordCurlyFry

LordCurlyFry Yeah, I like curly fries. Forum Legend

Then apparently, you've never spoken to Deathangel before. If you had... you would understand.

10. vesiinabox

vesiinabox Death be chillin bitches. Forum Legend

Does not compute.

No. Puddles just liked to use her position as an excuse to be a bitch to the people under her.

11. Akikaze

Akikaze Elohim, Essaim...I implore you Forum Legend

Looks like another one suffering from amnesia. One cannot ass kiss if the admins are never around (nor notice your presence) to begin with.

Oh btw, not everyone had to charm their way through to become a staff member. Perhaps some people were actually helpful and got noticed for their efforts. Perhaps some people wanted the better for the community, not the admins. Perhaps some people don't even have a AM application at all and yet still got recruited. Unfortunately none of these applied to you, so your only option was to ass licking.

Aniline, LordCurlyFry and Ayaria like this.
  12. Anonymous

Anonymous Rainbow Title Forum Legend

By all means point out any place I've ever kissed anyone's ass. You can't, because it's never happened. You're an idiot plain and simple. You can write all the outlandish paragraphs claiming intimate knowledge of people all you want. You're still a dumbass. It has nothing to do with you not agreeing with me, it has to do with you running your mouth and saying stupid things.
    Kyle doesn't agree with me and he's not an idiot for it. He's an idiot for totally different reasons.

Slyther, Aniline, Akikaze and 2 others like this.
  13. Frix

Frix 고독한 Forum Legend

I love you .

No shit Sherlock, maybe because we would lost that tag for talking shit about them.
    +1 for what Deyna said about you, you're just an idiot. Sorry.

Btw. is there a way to turn off this shit ass stupid snow thing? It's annoying as fuck.

Slyther likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.