1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Infuration | Finaldestinyz Duo in Mix

Discussion in 'Media Center' started by Finaldestiny, Nov 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Devours

Devours Professional Sneak Forum Legend

I don't even need man parts. You love me anyway.

2. Aniline

Aniline Expert

You love me too rite? :>

Devours likes this.
  3. Grrr

Grrr Highly Damaging Member Forum Legend

Yes, but i'd love you even MORE with a girlcock. Now it's like ...9 inches away from perfection

Devours likes this.
  4. deathvoid1

deathvoid1 LEGEND

realized that you like the D ? liking it has nothing to do with gender....

lafitness88 likes this.
  5. Devours

That's what a friend of mine said to me, so no point for you, mate.

6. Finaldestiny

Finaldestiny Lead by Example Forum Legend

One of the reasons why I post vids is to get comments and I appreciate. If it makes sense I would accept it but if not I would defend my self like everyone else would do. Right? Okay so here's your comment in YouTube:

"What should I begin with? Firstly I don't want you to feel insulted by what I'm going to say, so please consider the following as some pieces of advice. There are some important skills that you don't even use(Light of Rejuvenation) or at least not as much as you should (Healing Servant, Splendor of Rebirth). However, you Remove Shock too soon, if it activates it doesn't mean you have to use it, just postpone it as much as you can and use it when it's really needed. Really bad timing for using Acquital and Brilliant Protection, they are the best aoe healing skills you have, use them wisely (only if your hp and your partner('s) goes lower than 35%) . Same goes for Grace of Empyrean Lord, Sage's Wisdom, Saving Grace, Amplification and Flash of Recovery(used it way too soon!!!). Immortal shroud is a shield you are supposed to use in really tough situations which was definitely not the case for you. How about jump casting? :/"

I appreciate you taking time to write this lengthy comment and I would like to return the favor and nope, I didn't get insulted. You actually gave me a good laugh.

There are some important skills that you don't even use(Light of Rejuvenation) 85 HP every 2 seconds will not make any difference with the amount of damage we were taking in that vid. I use Light of Rejuvenation if we're just running looking for someone to fight and party member has 90% HP. or at least not as much as you should( Splendor of Rebirth). It's all about timing, why would I use Splendor of Rebirth when we were just fighting 2 people in the first part of the vid and I can handle healing both of us? If you notice I started using Splendor of Rebirth in 1:00 when I saw many reds on the mini map coming towards us. Splendor of Rebirth is not something that you spam just because it's available. You use it if you feel like you'll start taking so much stuns and stumbles and you can't heal your self. (Healing Servant) If you look closely, I tried using it at 1:35 but got interrupted then i got pulled here and there, Infuration was taking a lot of damage. Every second counts no time to cast healing servant, had to cast the BIG HEALS. However, you Remove Shock too soon, if it activates it doesn't mean you have to use it, just postpone it as much as you can and use it when it's really needed. First remove shock at 1:15. I had A LOT of dots, If I didn't remove shock and cleanse my self there's a very BIG possibility that i'll get silenced and we both die. Again, it's all about timing. Second remove shock at 2:14. You notice Infuration was faaaaar away from me. Why would I waste all my instant heals and pots to tank 3 DPS when I can use my shield and run towards my partner?
    Really bad timing for using Acquital. I LOL at this like very BIG LOL. Aquital at 1:09, seriously! Are you blind? Can't you see it was 5 or maybe 6 vs 2. Proof? Watch 2:00, there were not hitting each other and they were like 5, plus some of there were already dead. and Brilliant Protection Brilliant Protection at 1:37, look at my skill bars. All my instant heals are CD. Splendor of Recovery and Healing Wind were available but it wouldn't be enough, plus, healing wind has 3 secs casting if you didn't know. they are the best aoe healing skills you have, I know that use them wisely I am using it wisely (only if your hp and your partner('s) goes lower than 35%). In that situation??? We'd be dead before I could use it if I waited. Again, depends on the situation. Same goes for Grace of Empyrean Lord, Sage's Wisdom, Saving Grace, Amplification and Flash of Recovery(used it way too soon!!!). I don't know what to say, it's pretty obvious that this is BS. Immortal shroud is a shield you are supposed to use in really tough situations which was definitely not the case for you. Immortal Shroud at 1:10. Again, this is funny. Didn't you see how many people were hitting me? Proof?? Immortal shroud is supposed to stay active for 8secs or until it absorbs 5K HP but it only lasted like what??? 2 or 3 secs. That's how much dmg I was getting, this vid is in 1.5x speed but still Imortal Shroud didn't last long for you to say that I used it too early. How about jump casting? :/" There is a chance for the heal to be cancelled when jump healing and I don't want to take that risk. I would jump Heal if I feel like my party member is far away from me and will not get the heal if I stay where I am.

Thank you for your comments @chronicles . Keep 'em coming

@chronicles I've duod with Sorczilla, God (@Jensen ) and Alexmax (@Alexmaxx ). All cloth. It's just that I didn't take a vid of it. I don't take vids on all of my PVP you know.

@Aniline I could not agree more. Play cleric @chronicles and show me how to cleric please :p

P.S. @chronicles Think before you suggest or you'll make a fool out of your self. Friendly advice.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2014
    Louy likes this.
  7. lafitness88

lafitness88 I LOL at hackers

go go final!!! ohh chicky back on his gladdy woot go go go ! <3

8. Tykimik

Tykimik Expert Forum Legend

woh chill lol. just make videos as u enjoy making them.

btw ur still squishy . Just kidding xD nice video

Finaldestiny likes this.
  9. Finaldestiny

You've been gone for a while tris. Miss your laugh and green jokes. BTW, where is the attack speed orb? Gabe needs it. You forgot to fuse it xD

Hi david. Thanks. and yeah.. inba told me you were in vacation?

10. Fendi

Fendi ♔ (っ◔◡◔)っ Forum Legend

Lol Final, it's called constructive criticism don't take it too personal. I would take their criticism as a challenge and do better next time. :) There is always room for improvement even for pro people. <3

Cheyenne and Finaldestiny like this.
  11. Finaldestiny

When it's from you fendi it's constructive criticism coz you play and know the class well better than me. But yeah, I was just explaining my side xd.

Fendi likes this.
  12. deathvoid1

deathvoid1 LEGEND

well well well....look who it issssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Fendi likes this.
  13. Tykimik

Tykimik Expert Forum Legend

sorta quit sometimes i log in do 1 - 2 bg's and log off. kinda have my mind on work. and playing other games atm. might make a return next major update.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2014
  14. Fendi

Fendi ♔ (っ◔◡◔)っ Forum Legend

Awww. That's not true. We all have our own ways of playing and you are definitely great at what you do as well. I just love clerics!
    huehuehue! Whatttttttttt?

15. Devours

I do play cleric, "THE HEALS" being my nickname, if that wasn't clear enough. You actually made me watch the video again and yet, there is nothing I would change in my comment. Just seeing more than 4 people around you doesn't mean you have to pop Acquittal and Brilliant protection could have been postponed. Amplification + flash of recovery + splendor of recovery would have done it. You were on full hp when you used Immortal shroud because Acquittal was activated so why use it? And RS because 3 dps were chasing you and you didn't feel like wasting pots, instant heals, good one. I would have laughed so hard if a sin/glad/gunner/sorc would have put you in aerial afterwards because that's how it usually happens, but wait, this is Siel and people don't really think their moves. However, let's agree to the fact that we play cleric on different levels.

Aniline likes this.
  16. Akikaze

Akikaze Elohim, Essaim...I implore you Forum Legend

*Sees a lot of clicking*
    *Group heal when one was at full HP*
    *Got annoyed by music*
    *Stops watching*

Aniline likes this.
  17. Aniline

Aniline Expert

You...did not get it did you?
    [​IMG]
    I honestly dont know where to start from..well...
    I'm playing gladiator and yet still i can jumpast on every skill clerics have, practice it duh the thing "There is a chance for the heal to be cancelled when jump healing and I don't want to take that risk. I would jump Heal if I feel like my party member is far away from me and will not get the heal if I stay where I am." if you know when to jump ez, maybe you should read akikaze's guide on how to cleric, even tho its made for Lumiel.
    http://forum.gameznetwork.com/threads/guide-support-clerics.178665/ It has an answer to your comment. Better read it.

Akikaze likes this.
  18. Finaldestiny

You saying "this is Siel and people don't really think their moves." Lots of old Siel players will not agree to that. You haven't been in this server for that long to give this kind of comment.

Would be nice if you make a PVP vid and share it.. Siel vid please not lumiel.

Fendi likes this.
  19. Aniline

Aniline Expert

Ez pez seeing her and grrr wipe all mix would be fun :^)

20. Devours

I wouldn't really bother with posting a video just to prove what a good cleric I am, people that matter already know that. And since I had a few problems with editting my previous comment, I want to say that Light of rejuvenation heals for about 100 and 120 with Benevolence every 2 seconds, so basically 20 mins -> 1k+ hp for you and your partner(s). How is it not useful?

Finaldestiny likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.