1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Idk what I am doing wrong ...

Discussion in 'Questions' started by KonowaL, Jan 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KonowaL

KonowaL New Member

Hello guys, I have noticed something weird with damage caused to me and damage what I am doing to enemies. I am playing my gladiator for a very long time. I am upgrading my equipment as time goes but still enemy's gladiator does bigger damage to me than I am doing to him. For example: I am doing 680-980 damage to gladiator (with crit) in the same time as he does 1300+ damage with crit and I haven't seen any skills that increased his attack. He wasn't using berserker and i was using. Maybe He had arbiter set but my set gives almost the same physical defence (but less manastone slots). Almost every time ... Here's my equipment and stats that i already have:
    HP: 14 487
    Attack 1 054
    Accuracy 3 126
    Crit Strike 951
    Def: 3 388
    Strike resist: 420
    Strike Fortitude: 126
    Magic acc: 1 624 (with Slaughter)
    Magic supp: 608
    MR: 1 634
    I have Arbiter's pole fused with Shepherd's pole
    WoC 2
    3 Discordant/2 ABG/1 ACD accesories
    Sauro Commander's Helm
    Fierce Skirmisher's set +10 (I know that It is for templar but the only difference between these sets are parry/block)
    To this set i have added physical defence manastones in each ancient manastone slot (+400 def).

My questions are: What is wrong in my stats? What have I missed that they are doing better damage to me?
    Even with Berserker I cannot reach these 1,3k damage from Absorbing Fury to an enemy's gladiator.
    Since my accuracy is high, I don't have problems with hitting somebody (for ex block-builded templar or evasion of sins). I am doing decent damage to every other class but the main problem is gladiator and templars.

2. cocosul

cocosul Guest

well......with acces+5 u get a lot of pvp attack/defence...that s why.. and here are new extendables with pvp stats...if u fuse it with new arbi ones...they are op. and your set is LOw as fk compared with custodian sets at last! oh and not sure...bcs i didnt log in for a while...but asmos have pvp dmg buff %!

3. vesiinabox

vesiinabox Death be chillin bitches. Forum Legend

Spears also have somewhat random damge if you are using one. They can either feel like they hit double the amount a greatsword does or possibly less. Depending on your luck.
    Your accessories are a bit on the sucky side though and that could cause quite an issue and enchanting your accessories also adds PVP defence and Attack.

4. KonowaL

KonowaL New Member

So to upgrade well my equipment I should get AP gear and upgrade acc to +5. Is Discordant accesories decent? Or better to get AP acc? And if you know some informations about newest extendables. I have extendable pole for 60 lvl but id doesn't do much damage. And how do get tempering solutions (i don't have much credits)? I got some from 3vs3 event (2 pieces) but idk where i could get moar.

5. cocosul

cocosul Guest

well discord are good for phy class...for mages sux....but u need em +5! so a lot of pvp attack/deff. about set...custodian set is easy to get ...do it:D

KonowaL likes this.
  6. Bernkastel

Bernkastel The Executioner Forum Legend

Well I'd go for Discrodant accessories +5, Ambassador/Custodian PvP set, FLT fused with arbaiter or get the new PvP extendable weapon and fuse it with your arbaiter weapon for more PvP damage.
    Imo the real issue here is the difference between the PvP def. and attack you both have. If he is in full arbiter set, he will do more damagae to you, but he will also take less damage from you. So, change your accessories.
    Regarding the tempering solutions... just make Infinity Shard runs. Exept those tempering solutions you will get 200k AP per run, with 20 Ceramium medals, which are needed for the Ambassador/Shepperd's gear.
    Also, if you can't afford Furious Longtooth Polearm/Greatsword, make few Sauro Supply Base runs and try to get the Mythical polearm/greatsword and fuse it with your arbiter weapon.
    I'm not an expert with the gladiator class, but I'm sure that those are the right items you need. Good luck! =)

KonowaL likes this.
  7. Grrr

Grrr Highly Damaging Member Forum Legend

Just 1 question:
    R U Dum?

8. KonowaL

KonowaL New Member

[​IMG]

9. cocosul

cocosul Guest

weak set! go fo amba/custodian as fast u can ^^ vs nowdays gear u are paper with it:)

10. KonowaL

KonowaL New Member

Thank you for advice guys. The only thing that i can't find is that new extendable weapons (Chinese, Chinese everywhere)

11. Razor

Razor Master of Disguise Forum Legend

@KonowaL Watch out for Second Wind, it alone can reduce physical crit damage intake by a whopping half.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.