1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

LEVINSHOR - A map to be cultivated for PVP

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Rubyah, Jan 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Louy

Louy ʍѳɴʂ†ɛʀ Forum Legend

I can only see a party/alliance zerging random people who just came to Levinshor solo to find some good pvp.

@thon0687 , i totally agree with your idea, but i'm starting to think this will become like katalam, full zerg vs zerg, why people just don't come to the maps alone or with small parties walk thru the map to find some good pvp?! i miss this attitude from the old times, like was gelkmaros, inggison, heiron and beluslan... they was good maps for pvp and people went to there to "find" pvp, i know the idea of organizing with the BG's legions are good, but this will become exactly like katalam, they will not explore the map, they will only stay in a unique point killing who pass thru there...
    Don't take me bad, i'm just imagining :(

2. Rubyah

Rubyah The Celestial Nostrum

Well, I got that in mind too. Zerging is a known thing within this current AION ERA.

But, Levinshor don't have safe zones. It was like Silentera but it is more huge. It has a portal going to Gelkamaros and Inggison. I know it was a kind hard to think in advance but the least, some other ppl try to innovate things and cultivate features brought by the current update.

Louy likes this.
  3. Treise

Treise Proficient

Problem with Levinshor (or problem with any map) is that there are few spots where Asmo can obelisk, Elyos can obelisk, and both of those locations are in close proximity leading to continuous pvp.

In Levinshor's case, there are no such spots. This is why Katalam pvp was alive in 4.0 while it is dead now because the obelisks got removed alone with safezones. Just raising the safezone would've been fine instead of removing those crucial spots.

So the GMs would have to make a obelisk spot, one for ely and one for asmo, in proximity of each other. For any map where they'd like to see continious PvP.

4. samurai

samurai Expert

coz most players today are gays and afraid to be killed. . . . . unlike ppl in version 1.5 - 2.0

5. Xion

Xion New Member

Lol, when Gamez finally got the safezone update in kata/danaria, pvp became dead besides in hadra, because the dumb elite mobs were added. Then, when those were removed, the only place for open world pvp besides mix, became garren, with those shitty Reians who agro on your ass if you harm an enemy player /Btw the reians don't attack you on retail NA xDD/ and ofc everyone humps the reians until they get enough people to comfortably zerg...I mean, pvp with.
    Then Levinshor was added, and I had the same thing on my mind as when I heard the new unhumpable safezones were gonna be added, 'oh, might actually get some decent pvp now'. Levinshor was busy for like half of the first day, then slowly, people found out there were no guards to hump or the towers were (still are) glitchy, so they ran back to hump more reians or afk in panda/sanct, most likely.
    Then again, even on retail NA, Levinshor isn't very active in pvp, there aren't many reasons to go there besides if you're a crafter. Undoubtedly more there than our map, though. But yeah, when people here in top gear even run because they act like they're gonna die irl if they get killed, doesn't shock me, really. Haven't played here too long, but the best open world pvp was around those bm camps (what are those areas called, I only remember EU camp names :( ) before the safezone update. Place just became a wasteland after -_-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.