1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Untouchable's Spiritmaster Guide

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Untouchable, Sep 6, 2010.

1. Untouchable

Untouchable Proficient

Spiritmasters Guide

Ok guys , I'm ready to create a guide for all Spiritmasters on this server. Since is so bugged you need a new strategy ^^

Gear for Spiritmaster d(^-^(b

Well this is the medium set that you should have for your own Spiritmaster.

+15 Tahabata Jewel [5 Slots Manastone : Magic Boost +25]
    +15 Anuhart Spiritmaster Armour [4 Slots Manastone : Magic Boost +25]
    +15 Anuhart Spiritmaster Gloves [4 Slots Manastone : Magic Boost +25]
    +15 Anuhart Spiritmaster Pauldrons [4 Slots Manastone : Magic Boost +25]
    +15 Anuhart Spiritmaster Pants [4 Slots Manastone : Magic Boost +25]
    +15 Anuhart Spiritmaster Shoes [4 Slots Manastone : Magic Boost +25]
    Atmach's Earrings x2
    Elder's Tears x2

Guardian Patrol's Bandana
    Dragon Flame Spphire Necklace

As you can see Spiritmasters need [Manastone Magic Boost +25] or bigger MANASTONES for all the damage they can do because they are not a Tanking Class and neither a Survival Class based on evading/dodging [You have buffs to survive ^^]

PvE Spiritmaster ^-^

Well Spiritmasters are very good in my opinion at PvE because they are having different pets for every situation.

Fire Spirit - Usefull but bugged :(
    Earth Spirit - Very usefull for you as Tank Pet but bugged :(
    Wind Spirit - Well this is the only spirit on this server that is Lv.55 and the only one you can play until Carl is solving the Water Spirit [So you can use wind spirit until Lv.55]
    Water Spirit - The best pet that you can have , this pet got range and its very good as offensive pet but its bugged :(
    Tempest Spirit - Well I've used this pet only at Lv.50 to Lv.55 so... after that in PvP tournaments you are not allowed to use DP skills do you can't use this pet even if he works ^^

PvP Spiritmaster o_O

[Warrior Proffesions]
    [Gladiator] a.k.a The Most Easy Class to Defeat

Way 1 to Defeat Gladiator - Well in a PvP with a Gladiator it's just a simple thing that you got to do , if you want to win without problems just use [Curse of Fire I] (0s cast Fear) and use some skills also DON'T FORGET to PUT YOUR PET TO ATTACK once 4-5 seconds passed you can use [Body Root I] for Blinding the Gladiator [anyway he should be dead until he can attack you xD].

Way 2 to Defeat a Gladiator
    - The other way to defeat a Gladiator is to run a little , while running use [Chain of Earth IV] (Full Chain) and after that you can use [Fear Shriek I] or simple [Fear I] after that use all your skills that use "after damage" that means the player receives damage from the skills one time at 3 seconds/4 seconds/6 seconds :D also DON'T FORGET to PUT YOUR PET TO ATTACK from the beggining of the PvP.

[Templar] a.k.a Another Easy Class to Defeat

Defeating a Templar - Easy class to defeat , you can use the same strategies for templar as you use for gladiator (they have like the same HP/Def so...). Also
    DON'T FORGET to PUT YOUR PET TO ATTACK (this is the most important thing for Spiritmasters , their pet gives ALOT of damage so they are a MUST in PvP).

[Scout Proffesions]
    [Assasin] a.k.a One of the Most Hardest Class to Defeat (because of Hide/Silence :()

Defeating an Assasin -
    If he's using Hide just wait for him to attack , leave it until you can use [Curse of Fire I] then same tactic as the Way 1 to Defeat a Gladiator.
    (It's just one way to defeat scout clases , also you can hope for him to non-crit hits xD)

[Ranger] a.k.a The Biggest Enemy of Spiritmasters

Defeating an Ranger - Here it depends by the ranger's tactics , I can tell you house to make it when he's using [Arrow Sleep I] and right after it [Sandstorm Trap]. So if he is ussing sleep and planting that trap just use [Fear I] right after sleep and then it's easy to use skills ^^ (With ranger you need to update your tactics while in the PvP , it depends VERY MUCH about the ranger's tactics) [I will update the way to defeat the ranger so keep posted]

[Mage Proffesions]

[Sorcerer] a.k.a Not that Hard to Defeat

Defeating a Sorcerer - Well a cheap player will use [Curse of Fire I] , but you need first of all to escape from their Sleep by running away ^^ , then you can use [Fear Shriek I] or [Fear I] anyway if you are not gona use them the sorcerer will use [Curse of Roots I] just to get time to buff and use [Glacial Shard I] and other skills... so use Fear ^^

[Spiritmaster] a.k.a Same Class = Same Posibilities

Defeating a Spiritmaster - You can start with your only one chance , use [Curse of Fire I] first ! or if both of you use that skill hope that your fear keeps longer with 1-2 seconds ^^ , once feared use skills and pet for sure.

[Priest Proffesions]
    [Cleric] a.k.a Another Easy Class to Defeat

Way 1 to Defeat a Cleric - The most easy way to defeat a cleric is to use "again" [xD] [Fear Shriek I] or [Fear I] and then use the same ways as defeating a Gladiator.

Way 2 to Defeat a Cleric - Silence him, give all ur dots, when silence go, stune him with [Chain of Earth IV] and use [Shackle of Vulnerability] + [Root of Enervation] to slow is skills when he try to heal himselft, he will die before can heal himself...@Tactic from Ephsilon (I won't take credits for this tactic)

[Chanter] a.k.a Easy Class to Defeat

Defeating a Chanter - Well a PRO chanter can stun you with everyhit that he's having , but many don't know how to play this char so for us (Spiritmasters) it's easy to defeat. Same way , use [Fear Shriek I] or [Fear I] or if you feel that you need use [Curse of Fire I] and then after 4-5 seconds of fear use [Body Root I] , then just kill him ! :D

So this is it people , the whole ways to defeat any character with this class ^^ , I hope i've helped you and also I will update the Guide once I will learn myself new things on this server (because it's bugged SM it's not as good as it should be).

Skills -_-"

List of the Skills that are not working (the rest of the skills that are not mentioned here are working properly) [the skills are tested by myself :D] :

1.[Armor Spirit I] - Seems it's working @Alkadias
    2.[Cloaking Word I] - Useful but just for yourself , it doesn't hide your hole group
    3.[Disenchant I] - Seems it's working @Alkadias
    4.[Dispel Magic I] - Seems it's working @Alkadias
    5.[Enmity Swap I] - Not working at all
    6.[Hand of Torpor I] - Doesn't sleep the target for 20 seconds , target is falling asleep just for 6 seconds
    7.[Ignite Aether I/II/III/IV/V/VI] - Not working (just a little after damage)
    8.[Magic Implosion I/II/III/IV] - Not working (just a little after damage)
    9.[Spirit Threat I] - Not working at all
    10.[Spirit Wall of Protection I] - Not working at all
    11.[Summon Cyclone Servant I/II/III/IV] - Not working at all
    13.[Summon Fire Energy I/II/III/IV] - Not working at all
    14.[Summon Stone Energy I/II/III/IV] - Not working at all
    15.[Summon Water Energy I/II/III/IV] - Not working at all
    16.[Summon Wind Servant I/II/III/IV] - Not working at all
    17.[Wing Root I] - Not working at all
    18.[Withering Gloom I] - Not working at all
    19.[Summoning Alacrity I] - Not working at all
    20.[Summon Fire Spirit I/II/III/IV] - Not the required level of the pet
    21.[Summon Earth Spirit I/II/III/IV] - Not the required level of the pet
    22.[Summon Water Spirit I/II/III/IV] - Not the required level of the pet

Press Thanks Button if I've helped. Thanks also for reading my guide for this server :)

Last edited: Sep 7, 2010
    13 people like this.
  2. Asleep

Asleep Proficient

So short?!

3. Dementa

Dementa Providence Forum Legend

Hoping to see some more, hopefully it'll make me want to play spiritmaster again :p

I had a spiritmaster back when the level cap was 50 and she's still level 50 :(

Read the bottom of their post -.-

4. Asleep

Asleep Proficient

Waiting to see it longer then :<

5. beiie

beiie Proficient

that was my first char! i'm still at lvl 51! :w00t:

6. Asleep

Asleep Proficient

To contribute your guide,

Best pet of spiritmasters is [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  7. Untouchable

Untouchable Proficient

just wait i will post strategyes to defeat any class in this game ^^ it will be longer :D

8. Asleep

Asleep Proficient

9. Dusti

Dusti New Member

awesome but still like the Asleep FEAR FEAR guide :joyful: lol jk :wink: nice job

10. Untouchable

Untouchable Proficient

To avoid double post I've deleted my last post.

For the moment the guide is Fully Completed ^^

Thanks for reading + Push the Thanks button if i thanked u ^^

1 person likes this.
  11. blubla

blubla Proficient

Too bad... sm is bugged

12. bhoot

bhoot Getting there

Uhm uh u forgot to use the skill that gives 3k damage shield [i think it works]

P.S , i use HP manastones personally and thats because , they give me a good buff on HP . MB doesnt affect my damage much simply coz i rely on DoTs . While the HP buff sometimes atleast allows me to survive long engh to cast insta fear [i have high ping so i m generally 1 skill behind my opponent] , allowing me to have a 50/50 chance to kill a Sin/Ranger [If u fear them , they die else u die]

Killing Sorc can be done with even more ease if u use Sigil of Silenece [Their cast will be interupted and they cant cast any skill on u]

As for chanters , stun lock can be broken if u somehow can sneak in a root 1st . They dont have many ranged stun skills [maybe only 1] , P.S this is where u dont wanna make ur pet atk 1st second [Only if insta fear is in CD]

Clarifying some stuff :

Fire Spirit 4 is NOT bugged . It reaches lv9 at lv 52 and hence will not level past it [i dont think u can make it hit 55 even on retail]
    Earth Spirit3 and water spirit 3 are also NOT bugged , but their 4 versions are

===

I m only posting my comments so as too exchange info as i believe thats how a good guide is made , with constant changes and repairs and all using comments from others. Do not Flame or anything please!

1 person likes this.
  13. TheShaikan

TheShaikan Banned

well a pro ranger is impossible to defeat :D

silence sm, sleep/imobilize pet and in 2-3 hits dead (lol the sm not the pet xD)

14. Untouchable

Untouchable Proficient

you went totaly off-the topic so why did you posted? you got some new strategy things ? just go and create your own thread !

on-the topic : bhoot im not playing SM anymore xD but i still can change the guide and the rest ... i just want to test all chars ^^

15. Ally

Ally Well-Known Member

Disenchant works, and so does Dispell Magic....
    they remove buffs, not scroll's though.
    i've used them both, and they work for me.

16. Ekzh

Ekzh B E W I L D Forum Legend

This guide the only thing that it does its use Fear, fear, fear...

U have another debugs skills to use... And better dots that energy summons...

Btw, instant fear with casters its for noobs sm, cause? Instant its use with melee... U have Silence for caster...

This skills works...

Last edited: Sep 6, 2010
  17. Untouchable

Untouchable Proficient

hand of torpor is just 6 seconds duration so i think it doesnt work properly.

that one EASY way to defeat a caster with instant fear.

Anyway im trying to get the suggestion of everyone so i will modify the wrong things ^^ , keep posting ppl ^^

18. Ekzh

Ekzh B E W I L D Forum Legend

I try hand of torpor in a mob and works fine.

In pvp sleep always last less than skills says... thats why it last 6 sec just like curse of tree of sorc...

Untouchable, what its going to happend when u use curse in a sorc and from nothing apears a ranger/sin? What he's going to do?....Use curse or if he dont have it nothing?

U need to give more strategic without instant fear... cause the only thing that they r going to do its depend of curse...

Be more detalled. tell witch dots sm have, what to use, when...

Last edited: Sep 6, 2010
  19. Untouchable

Untouchable Proficient

Well i haven't posted tatics for Mass PvP yet , i've posted PvP 1vs1 tactics :D (the easy ones)

20. Ally

Ally Well-Known Member

retail hand of torpor lasts 4 seconds....
    or so everyone in retail say's.