1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Server is failing

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by gilliard25, Jan 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gilliard25

gilliard25 Proficient

How long you will stay in this inrolação AMs, you will actually leaves serves fail? implements new things in serves, remodel will not bring the courage of the players, get the fuck in these rift pvp pro city back to the maps, implements transformção of Guardian General in the Siege, will get excited to play, it remains so for sure will serve GOODBYE fail GAMEZ AION, by incompetent, listen to the players what they want.

2. Ren

Ren Fried Fish

Im dont really think that its failing its just its getting unbalanced, the population of elyos is almost twice than the asmos, and i think the reason is about that NPC for Lv65 pvp Weapons Vendor and the fortresses, They can use the cannon but the cannons must be disabled coz we can use any transformation here normal players get blown by 1 shot

3. Fluffaluffagus

Fluffaluffagus Meow

All I hear in Sanctum is that players want free stuff. People Constantly saying "Gibz free set sir?" Spamming my whispers >.<

I don't think the Transformation will be needed during siege. There is not enough players to balance it.

Gravity likes this.
  4. Bard

Bard R E T I R E D

how to make it balance? ellyos always get advantages.......:p:p:p:p:p

5. Fluffaluffagus

Fluffaluffagus Meow

Have more motivated players on Asmo side? XD

6. Ren

Ren Fried Fish

No sadly asmos are Selfish, and mostly only do with legion group to say they are PRO

7. kakashipta

kakashipta Proficient

just leave if you're unsatisfied with the server, there are plenty out there! i'm sure you can find one that suits you

Zatox and Ren like this.
  8. cocosul

cocosul Guest

it s all about NCSOFT update....new huge maps which are for high population.....in gamez we dont need more than heiron/belu/gelk/ingi. but like any game.....aion being old....updates are shits, new races are shits,to much sets added ...all these make it unbalanced as fk day by day. bg's are nice but is not the same thing as pvp. Staff cannot do any thing about these, they only can make events and give nice reward. The only ones who can change the gameplay are players, they can choice for pvp maps like heiron/belu which are the best in my opinion. About the one who start the thread u are dumb dude...u are QQ ing now...when here was a good pvp time....u and your shlt legion zergin' as fk whole day long....so wtf u QQ ing now? bcs u sux solo? oh..right.

Tesseract likes this.
  9. smallfries

smallfries Proficient

you know i have stopped playing gamez for quite some time now. reason being is because once you get full custo the game ends up getting p2w :p On top of that pvp got boring FFA sucked because it was filled with people who would team and pvp in kat sucked ballz. If anything i missed the rift pvp or taking over the hearts hell even abyss pvp was fun! now its to the point when a fort is active elys push the asmo back to where they cant do shit for an hour beside suicide. Then when you look at the population of classes its all burst dps the easiest type of class lol. anyway i honestly dont care its just my opinion but if any gm or whateves reads this pls take this under consideration and bring back the fun pvp that retail has

Ren likes this.
  10. vesiinabox

vesiinabox Death be chillin bitches. Forum Legend

Go pvp in mix fight its the same exact thing as world pvp with more balance lol.

11. Illusions

Illusions ß̫͒̃ڻᶇٴᶇٴŷ̪ Ķ̫͌ńĭģĥŧ̝̜᷈ Forum Legend

First of all, there are full stops invented on your keyboard which can be used in order to portray information better. There is absolutely no need to swear, respect the community and treat others how you would want to be treated. I do not speak for the whole team (staff) however I can assure you we are working on many ways to bring the best experience for you in every possible way. While in-game things are out of my reach, as I am mostly working on the forums, you may feel free to drop a suggestion at any time, we always look at them and appreciate the time you guys put into them.

We are no way incompetent, and I doubt anyone I know is or will be. Try to bring in a different approach in discussing things about the server that you may feel are not fair or fun and your voice will be heard. This community is aiming to be fair and equal to every one of you, therefore creating a thread which is focusing on feedback rather than blame would be more useful.

Regards.

Imran and Zatox like this.
  12. smallfries

smallfries Proficient

Yes true but to me im just done lol most of my friends left and im not in an active pvp guild its pretty much dead lol i only had a few on to play with but even we got bored. But again im not here to complain i did have fun on this server but it just gets boring :p i do think its time to add some new events tho that would be cool

Ren likes this.
  13. Bootylicious

Bootylicious New Member

Guys/Gals or whatever, if your gonna gonna rage about the server then please do so with style. rage but then also give an example of how that can be made into something better. I find the lack of suggestions poor to be honest, not just here but everywhere people rage but have no ideas of how or what could be done to make it a better gaming experience. I for one enjoy this server, agreed there are issues that should be prioritized to maintain balance whithin factions.
    think its high time amso's were able to buy Cust. gear from NPCS. i know the option of duel acc makes it possible but a player should not be forced to play elyos just to be able to buy gear for an asmo char.
    As far as other issues reguarding faction balance, maybe a few incentives should be used to lure players to the said faction. Aion has so much to offer and yet is never used to its full capacity. i remember way back there was a aion server that made silentra main pvp zone due to low poulation, players recieved greater ap gain, Mastarius/Veille spawns with special drops. maybe this would be an idea for Lumiel as its pretty much dead.
    I would also suggest removing player transfer when asmo NPCs are fixed so that players will have to farm gear on Lumiel not play Siel get geared then switch to play v players who earn the gear on Lumiel.
    i would also like to say thank you to AMs for hosting events on Lumiel as it is a great push for us players.
    anyways thx for reading and feel free to voice opinions and suggestions to make gamez as it once was.

14. Ren

Ren Fried Fish

so true :D

AM* i know and saw only 1, and i can assure if all EU player or others who prefered balance pvp why not join lumiel, now we dont have complain about in lumiel so no problem, the only thing is fix the asmo Weapon vendor.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2015
  15. Aniline

Aniline Expert

I'd like to know what you consider balanced PvP in Lumiel

16. Ren

Ren Fried Fish

well i play as asmo, in world pvp not really bad even elyos are too many, i dont give a f 4ck
    they lose btw, balance skills (stigma system)

17. Aniline

Aniline Expert

I just saw like 5 asmos and 4 elyos if i count myself in...rather disapointed, if its always like that i dont see what kind of pvp people are having

TheUnderdog likes this.
  18. Ren

Ren Fried Fish

i dont know, thos im having fun atm well we dont have the same taste of gaming so no more comment and i dont know when u play when we both side have 20 +

19. Takuro

Takuro Proficient

First fix the bugs
    Those players soon will not have the kinah itself sufficient to purchase power shard.
    Then reorganizing the pvp

20. Bootylicious

Bootylicious New Member

20+ online but 15 of them are mostly afk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.