1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You Hate Songweavers?

Discussion in 'Hot Spam' started by Louy, Feb 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Louy

Louy ʍѳɴʂ†ɛʀ Forum Legend

Why everyone, all the other class just hate Songweavers?

When i enter on FFA or Mixfight solo, when i see the players beating each other and i chose one of them to hit, they all, no matter how many they are, they just stop hit each other and come to me to kill me.
    This things only happen with Songweavers, maybe spiritmasters, but we cannot see too many SMs active nowadays...
    It's sad cause i cannot play in this places, i know the players on FFA, they are not doing a TEAM to kill the players, cause they still killing each other, but they just prefer kill a piece of paper like me before finish to kill each other :(

On Mixfight we receive that buff who helps a little against this type of situation but stills suck :(

I am not known by players, i'm new with this class and i don't have too much experience and knowledge about it.

They just hate us, or love us, i really don't know, it makes me think in change the class again :(

What about you guys @Witch , @PreciousLightofTrance , @vesiinabox , @Kessiie , @Saruayu @Dimitra and all the others ^^
    Send here your opinion xD

Bernkastel likes this.
  2. Grrr

Grrr Highly Damaging Member Forum Legend

Because it's a pathetic, no-brainer, retardedly op class that can be played (and most of the time it IS played) by drooling retards. Every single fucking click on that class does something annoying from a 7k nuke to a butt-clenching shitty combat sound. Ofc everyone's gonna target you wherever you go, leaving this class do its thing is terrible for everyone.
    Now reroll and get some decency.

Xion, Wayfarer, Ollo and 4 others like this.
  3. Bard

Bard R E T I R E D

they hate me more.........:(

Louy likes this.
  4. Louy

I did not ask comments of hate.
    Btw, you are talking this only to me or to ALL Songweavers of the server?

5. Razor

Razor Master of Disguise Forum Legend

Songweavers theoretically can't die to any class that doesn't burn cooldowns to kill them. Which is why you get all the overkill there is.
    Positively everyone.

6. Aniline

Aniline Expert

You need to do what...one combo to kill everyone? Its even more lovely when they get a 4k gs proc and it feels you get two shot. Nothing much to learn about that class except that 99% working skill spam. Its like a healing spiritmaster?

7. Zipporah

Zipporah Banned

LOL I swear to god everyone hates my sw Zipporah (changed name) in ffa. I have literally 4 people on me maybe even 5.

Idk, I guess it's just good/decent sw's always get targeted but even if there was a sw next to me, they'd kill me first :(

8. Louy

I dont agree with the part : just spam skills... Sw class need study and make a nice combo to win another classes, cause we are a piece of paper.

Bard likes this.
  9. Fluffaluffagus

Fluffaluffagus Meow

Confused for Gunner?

I pretty sure Songweaver is just another magic class that alot of players hate.

ToddlersLoveme and Louy like this.
  10. Razor

Except that it also wrecks all the other magic classes, Gunner and Warriors.

11. Fluffaluffagus

Fluffaluffagus Meow

Same for SM.

12. Bernkastel

Bernkastel The Executioner Forum Legend

As if the gladiator isn't an easy class, or the templar, or the gunner.... A fully equipped gladiator with a good ping can annihilate almost everything, so please, let's not star which class requires skills to play and which not.
    I would like to see how you are going to overheal the damage of 2 gladiators and a templar, hitting you at the same time. Ofcource don't forget the fact that you have stumble, which can proc almost anytime, even with Autumn buff up.
    If that's not the occasion, then, be kind enough to tell me why there are so many plate classes?

Zatox, Malicious, dacoxxx and 2 others like this.
  13. Meanz

Meanz Tonight, we CHILL in Hell! Forum Legend

Songweavers just got one hell of a skill kit. Well, more like having full-stigma is what's getting em so hated by the majority of the players. Plus, Cloth users do a ton of damage, esp to Plates due to the lower Msupp so it's only natural u get focused. xd Not to mention the mana drains, buff steals, root, bind, paralize, silence, knock back, slow & mad damages they can do xD Did I miss something? Sorry if so, haven't played bard for a while! xx

Wayfarer, Louy and Fluffaluffagus like this.
  14. Aniline

Aniline Expert

Go kite a bit if you're paper. I know atleast 1/2 songweavers who dont whine.

15. Grrr

Grrr Highly Damaging Member Forum Legend

All of you. You made a thread asking why people hate the class and then you "didn't ask about comments of hate". That's pretty fucking dumb.
    Gunners are easy, just fero chop > lockdown and it dies within 3 seconds. Not like it has an aoe instasleep every 30seconds, drains your mana or ...well anything besides 1 burst, survive that and the gunner is walking ap.

Yes the glad requires minimal skill to play....and minimal skill to counter. Everything can kill it, just people don't have the brain capacity to learn any other class to a decent level.

You're not supposed to outheal 3 players at the same time, you're not a raid boss.

Autumn buff is 30%..or did you expect a pre-4.0 UD ? Seriously, all your comparisons and scenarios are retarded, wtf u talking about.

16. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

Why do I play SW? Cause I survive more because of how many possibilities the class has xD But you have to understand that people are always going to attack the person that's a higher threat, and SWs are high threats because of our instant nukes, dispels, etc etc. You might just stand there with 75% health as a gladiator and be like "oh I got enough health to take this guy out" and then a SW comes out of nowhere and throws their instant nuke and the massive damage chains on you. BAM dead. Think about it this way.. As a SW you can make a templar useless by using one skill on them twice in a fight.. The mana drain xD And we're talking templars here, they're obviously not made outta paper.

Take the para lock for example. SW's para lock and SM's sleep combo.. Ridiculously OP. But is SW an "SM with heals"?.. Nah. Not to mention SW is really fun to play cause of all the possibilities, while SM gets boring after a couple months xD

Either way, let's look at it this way. SWs are already a strong class, but we also have full stigma.. Bad. Really bad.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2015
    Zatox, Bernkastel and Louy like this.
  17. Rhamiel

Rhamiel Proficient

hmm well as a spirit master if i'm ever lonely and wanna get gang banged i know ffa is the place to go for some "good time"

18. kakashipta

kakashipta Proficient

so, what the fuck are you looking for with that thread name?

Razor likes this.
  19. Bard

Bard R E T I R E D

im thinking to change my class cause boring playing SW, my IGN: Aethertech will come after get the set (and u can hate me too......:D:D:D:D)

20. Razor

Gladiators have formidable defence when backed up by a Chanter (all it takes) while offering brutal AoE damage (and CC), making them the perfect pick for group PvP annihilation.
    Templars? Without gear they're pests and with gear they're gods. What's more to say?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.