1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You Hate Songweavers?

Discussion in 'Hot Spam' started by Louy, Feb 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fluffaluffagus

Fluffaluffagus Meow

Pretty much everyone is better than me XD. I just play for the pure enjoyment of getting my ass kicked. Then eventually rage and throw my computer against the wall.

<<<<< Worst Pvper NA

2. Witch

Witch Scarlet Witch

bad points? More like facts >.>

I was just pointing out that the solo buff lowers the damage you take hence you will be able to last longer. You only get the solo buff in mix when you solo. What about in katalam when you fight 3-5 people do you think you will last as long as you did in mix with the solo buff? Most likely no.

But as I said to Meanz cami did great in the video even with the solo buff. Not many songweavers are able to do that.

3. Meanz

Meanz Tonight, we CHILL in Hell! Forum Legend

Exactly how I felt when I logged in my temp and sin after the long break I've had ^^ Sadly it seems I haven't missed much. Aion is still as boring as when I left last time. :c

4. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

I've survived good plates on me by healing myself having the healing boost buff on on GvG in katalam and mix multiple times, yeah. And we're talking about me here, we're not talking about an awesome player. You got shields, you got your mini UD, you got aoe sleep, you got DP heal. If you can't use these then too bad :p

Lucent likes this.
  5. Fluffaluffagus

Fluffaluffagus Meow

Yea, 5 years of playing the same thing everyday with small breaks does get really old. I started playing retail again recently. Alot actually. Fun to play with alot of players again and meet even more people who suck as much as I do Lol

6. Lucent

Lucent Ghost in the shell of a former Drama Queen Forum Legend

Some very amusing posts in here, but why is this even up for debate? It's not a complicated matter.

One of the first things any person with sense learns about PvP is that some targets are more important than others.
    Templars for example may be extremely dangerous (depending on their gear), but quite frankly they're usually a bitch and a half to take down. The more targets there are alive, the more damage you may take, whether it be due to them directly damaging you, or them healing a damage dealer to keep that damage sustained on you. The longer those extra targets are alive, the more damage is going to be done across a long fight.
    I mean, would you focus on a raid boss with 10x the HP before killing his minions? No, because even if the raid boss does the most damage, you're not only dealing with his damage but also the damage of all his minions through the entirety of the fight.

Through this logic, we learn to not focus dead end targets first. Clothies are naturally easy to kill, and do you know why they're easy to kill? Because they're almost always a class that has so much power or utility behind it that they have to be wearing cloth to balance things out.

If you can kill a damage dealer that can kill you in a few combos faster than a plate wearer that can do a lot of damage, but would take a long time to kill, would you not kill that person first?
    Furthermore, like someone said, SW's not only just have decent damage, but they can heal, they can regen mana, debuff you, etc.
    They're made to be a support class and the only targets that have higher priority than support classes are pure healers, and guess what, clerics are more difficult to kill than you are.

Really, if you don't understand why SW's are the target, you might need to put some more thought into your process of deciding who to focus, because everyone that swarms you is already putting more thought into that than you seem to be.

Wayfarer, Uehara, Meanz and 1 other person like this.
  7. Frix

Frix 고독한 Forum Legend

c:

Louy, Dimitra and Witch like this.
  8. Louy

Louy ʍѳɴʂ†ɛʀ Forum Legend

Mixfight buff ^^ it helps a lot, is not the same as FFA ^^

9. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

My god people I know about the buff lol.. Even if you don't have the buff in mix, FFA will ALWAYS be different. Things are way messier in FFA than mix. Every class goes to mix while FFA is swarmed by stupid plates.

10. Fluffaluffagus

Fluffaluffagus Meow

Did you know mix fight has a solo buff?

*Runs*

11. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

Idk mate, what exactly did I just say, you tell me
    SO YOU BETTER RUN

12. Frix

Frix 고독한 Forum Legend

Hey Dimi did you know that mix fight has that amazing solo buff?

Uehara and Dimitra like this.
  13. Fluffaluffagus

Fluffaluffagus Meow

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh

14. Louy

Louy ʍѳɴʂ†ɛʀ Forum Legend

This is my first pvp vídeo, ofc i know it i'm noob and etc, but i did for fun ^^
    I was only with 1.5 attack speed (no harp 9%)
    Ignore some facts about i use the aoe sleep with nobody close to me... i keep hitting a templar with body guard... and other nab things ^^

And the fact i got blocked by youtube for use one song, so, they removed the last song from my video xD

15. vesiinabox

vesiinabox Death be chillin bitches. Forum Legend

:I interesting. My song weaver is a Templar in disguise so I don't have thee problems I guess :3
    I just two shot the first person and then combo the second while sleeping/ out healing the third class

16. Dementa

Dementa Providence Forum Legend

Yo guys.. solo buff.. yeah.

Dimitra likes this.
  17. Homicide

Homicide Predatory Templario! Forum Legend

kek.

18. Xion

Xion New Member

Fighting them on chanter, you either rng sw to death, or you don't. It's obviously usually the latter anyways, espically when you're basically forced to use an extend on their asses = less atk/crit/macc.
    It's difficult to keep them in place unless you have high dps, stun/kdlock, or silence procs up the ass. Usually when you almost have them dead, it's 'lol yo instasleep run away heal root once sleep is over run more heal til I full hp run back nuke lol noob'
    Also fought ones who basically instaheal their asses, guessing from woc2. At that point, there's basically no point trying. Then again killed one like that before, who hit a fucking 10k gs proc at me too so idk how he didn't kill me but w/e. I've also tried sw before too, it's really not that hard when you actually know how to bury a bind/silence and kite, but okay, guys. Only problems have been with leather (as it should be), haven't fought a cleric on it yet since I barely play sw, so idk how that goes.
    But yeah tbh, most bs things about a sw is the sleep/para/sleep = easy kill, and spamming mp drain = cheapest kill you can get
    Oh and still waiting for ncsoft's explanation as to why a cloth class has hp heals (with a short-ass cd too ofc)

19. Assassinhooooo

Assassinhooooo New Member

This...^ this is why..

20. Dan

Dan Proficient

Best Songweaver Ever ^_~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.