1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

[Outdated] GamezAION Downgrade (Version 4.7.5.X ---> 4.7.0.8)

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Puddles, Jan 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SparklingSword

SparklingSword New Member

If i downgrade my aion correctly it will back from 50GB to 26GB ? :p

2. SparklingSword

I'm definitely going away of the solution ... Now my aion doesn't work in my country, problem that i had solved, and it doesn't want to work, same after repairing my game ... I think last solution is to uninstall and reinstall ... I'm really mad

3. Ayaria

Ayaria α ℓ ι ν є ❤ Forum Legend

It's around 26 GB without the $Patch$ folder.

SparklingSword likes this.
  4. SparklingSword

Anyway, i desinstalled and i'm downloading it again. Do you know when the guy you said will post the video for downgrade ? :s

5. Ayaria

It's in process right now. We'll post it as soon as possible.

6. Fluffaluffagus

Fluffaluffagus Meow

Based on the sizes of your folders I saw a couple posts ago. Your level folder is not correct. Mine is almost 8 gb. To be exact it is 7.95 GB.

[​IMG]

The size of the levels folder is correct from the downgrade download but you did not apply it in the aion folder correctly. You probably replaced the full 7.95 gb Level folder with the 242 mb folder. You are suppose to go to the level folder, open it up and extract the files in there; resulting in replacing a few folders inside the Levels folder.

My recommendation, Repair your client to the latest version. Then extract all the folders you downloaded from the guide EXCEPT the levels folder. After you place the Bin32, Data, L10n, Effects, and version.ini into the Aion folder; then extract the Levels folder you downloaded INSIDE the levels folder you have already in the Aion folder.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 7, 2015
  7. SparklingSword

Sorry, i'm not english so i didn't understand something, so i have something to say:
    1-First thx you for your both help :p
    2-I didn't understand what i have to do? I should suppress everything in the folder, copy everything in the downgrade folder then copy it in the folder where i suppressed everything ?

8. Fluffaluffagus

Fluffaluffagus Meow

Step 1: Download each folder here:
    Step 2:
    Extract the downloaded Data folder into C:\Program Files (x86)\NCSOFT\Aion replacing the original Data folder.
    Step 3:
    Extract the downloaded L10N Folder into C:\Program Files (x86)\NCSOFT\Aion replacing the original L10N folder.
    Step 4: Extract the downloaded Bin32 folder into C:\Program Files [(x86)\NCSOFT\Aion replacing the original Bin32 Folder.
    Step 5: Extract the downloaded Effects folder into C:\Program Files (x86)\NCSOFT\Aion replacing the original Effects folder.
    Step 6: Place the downloaded new Version.ini into C:\Program Files (x86)\NCSOFT\Aion replacing the original Version.ini file.
    Step 7: Extract the downloaded Levels folder content into C:\Program Files (x86)\NCSOFT\Aion\Levels replacing some files that are inside the levels folder. DO NOT REPLACE THE FULL LEVELS FOLDER.
    Step 8:
    Download this items.pak:
    Step 9:
    Extract the downloaded items.pak files into C:\Program Files (x86)\NCSOFT\Aion\Data\USA\items.

@SonOfGod this is what I meant by Reformatting the post to make it look clean and easy to read

SparklingSword and Ayaria like this.
  9. SparklingSword

So when i extract the zip, i choose these way ? and it will works automaticly ? And how i choose for the level to replace some files, not all ?? Sorry my sentences are stranges and i'm a french teenager trying to speak english ._. At least, i try :p

10. Fluffaluffagus

Fluffaluffagus Meow

When you select the levels folder inside the correct folder, it will automatically replace the files it needs to replace. But if you extract the folder inside the aion folder, you replace the full Levels folder. You do not want to do that.

Yes, everything is automatic.

11. SparklingSword

Oh thx you a lot, so i need to extract these files again right ? but on the way you said ? If it works, i would be very happy :p :p

Right now i'm redownloading the game, because i had uninstalled it, but that's really fast, it will be finished at 00:00 for me so ;) (gmt+1)

12. SparklingSword

You will find i'm an idiot but to be sure, for extract inside, i chose C:\Program Files (x86)\NCSOFT\Aion\Levels ?
    And is the items.pack necessary to make it works ?

13. Fluffaluffagus

Fluffaluffagus Meow

no, but it is necessary to get features of GamezAion. And for Levels, yes, use that folder.

14. Ayaria

Yes, inside. And no, the item.pak will be needed in-game later for your gear etc. but it's not a needed thing to make your client work.

15. SparklingSword

I will try that when i have finish to download aion :p near of 7/9. May i ask you on which server you are and which server has the "biggest quantity of peole" ?

And how many time i need to be 65?(Because i want to do a lot of classes :p) :p Sorry for all these questions :p

16. Fluffaluffagus

Fluffaluffagus Meow

IF you want, you can try both server. Lumiel has less players and staff are trying to regain the population. Maybe you can help out by playing. But siel has the most players.

17. SparklingSword

Hum, i did what you said, but when i extract them and i choose these way, i think they are not being replace because under the chargement bar, it's saying me, error can not delete ..... 285 if there are 285 files, 111 if there are 111 files.
    Yep, i'm sure they are not being replace

18. Ayaria

Main post got updated with a video guide about how to downgrade correctly (by @LordCurlyFry).

If you still have questions or issues, please leave a post here and we'll see what can be done. :3

LordCurlyFry and SparklingSword like this.
  19. SparklingSword

Okay so, 1st, why his levels folder is 4 folder ? And then my version.ini is a folder, not the same image than the video and than the version.ini my aion folder, is that normal ? ;) But thanks for this video

20. Fluffaluffagus

Fluffaluffagus Meow

Because his level folder replaces 4 folders inside the original levels folder.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.