1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

New idea for event? ^^

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Louy, Feb 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Louy

Louy ʍѳɴʂ†ɛʀ Forum Legend

Hello everyone
    Everyone know the situation on gamez aion Siel is not going well...
    The number of players are getting lower everyday... Yesterday i was online for like 4 hours and the asmo side was only with 37 players online, and 80 on elyos side, LOLS??!

Time ago, when i was on Lumiel, before he's moved to EU host, the situation was almost the same as Siel right now, so, Ari decided to make a big event, the Tiamat Blood Tears Event, this event was one of the best events i ever saw on gamez, full of pve mixed with pvp in various maps, with a lot of incredible rewards and things ^^

Well, what i'm trying to suggest is, one of the things maybe could help increase the number of the players right now or bring the old ones who left because they get bored!! It's make an event like Tiamat Blood Tears, not the same, can be another type of event, but an event who incentive the players to do pve, collecting things and in different places, doing pvp at the same time, and giving nice rewards ^^

Unfortunately i don't have a new idea for event, but maybe a good idea is bring the "TBT" event again, second round ^^ with another rewards ^^

I don't know if everyone agree with me but that event was really good ^^

Reply here if have any idea for event or what do you think about bring back the TBT event ^^

Fendi, Kyungmi, Oyasumi and 8 others like this.
  2. Illusions

Illusions ß̫͒̃ڻᶇٴᶇٴŷ̪ Ķ̫͌ńĭģĥŧ̝̜᷈ Forum Legend

Will definitely pass this on, let's see what we can do. Thanks for the suggestion.

Regards

Louy likes this.
  3. cocosul

cocosul Guest

yeah was an nice event but only for ely side:)) asmos couldnt kill boss! if now are 30 asm/90 ely on....will be like 1 asmo and 119 ely on:D

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2015
    Louy likes this.
  4. Redspirit

Redspirit Expert

another one was gathering anime and taking a reward from the list, that one was really good, i miss those events ..

Louy likes this.
  5. Rubyah

Rubyah The Celestial Nostrum

Its ANIMA..... Nu anime!!! Maybe you want NARUTO.... :D

But the said event was good too!!! <3

Louy likes this.
  6. Razor

Razor Master of Disguise Forum Legend

You don't wanna know how it felt for the person mailing the rewards :x

Oyasumi, Aniline, Dementa and 3 others like this.
  7. Rubyah

If mailing rewards is a PAIN, as you guys consider, how about spawn an NPC in major cities that offers the those REWARD and make it a DIVERSIFIED PURCHASE REWARD SYSTEM. This however lessen the consequences of the procured event....!!!!

Just suggesting tho :D

8. Harrdone

Harrdone Ģǿđ ǿƒ Ðẹạŧħ™

Totally agree with your request it'd be nice to have more players online also with a TBT like event that will recreate players into deciding to be enhanced and also to have extra fun, because that's what it's about.. Just having fun :)

Louy likes this.
  9. shalomjun01223

shalomjun01223 Getting there

yes iam aggre from the TBT event my collection my TBT is 717:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Louy likes this.
  10. Aza

Aza Proficient

I'm really agree with you Lucas . It's good suggestion! Maybe it will be more fun or it will be have more people!!

Louy likes this.
  11. Louy

Thanks everyone who supported the idea ^^

I know for now asmos have low population compared to elyos but that's the idea of the event, bring they back ^^ Probably the population of asmos will never be more than the elyos but this will not be the reason to don't recreate this event ^^
    I decided change to asmo side to improve the pvp because of that reason, what about you, still playing on elyos side?

12. cocosul

cocosul Guest

well for now i m playing offline for a while:) but about your sugestion...u dont get it still?that s why they didnt like Ari anymore, he was giving to much items to players...when de ceo expected more donations...ppls who can donate ..wont do it on gamez bcs is fking expensive!

13. Louy

I know it's fking expensive... well, Ari was the one who liked to make events like those, and even if i didn't agreed with some actitudes of him, i have a feel that players was happier with him... i really don't care who's leading this server, i just want them to do their jobs!

I don't think the rewards of the events made by Ari was that much, was basically remodels and those one on the Reward list ^^

14. cocosul

cocosul Guest

was a lot ...bcs every1 getin remos...these remos are not even now in the shop:D ppls still tradin' them expensive:D. in the past i know girls who donated a lot for these remos rare:D and 1 more thing...here is no DEV to implement this event :)nor some1 to send rewards whole day long:D

Louy likes this.
  15. Razor

A NPC merchant is an impractical solution not only because it actually does require additional client modification, but also for the simple reason there's no developer to write bugless code. A more realistic attempt was made in the form of the .shop command, yet people once again managed to find a way to abuse it and ruin everything. That's why we can't have nice things.
    If Puddles is willing to be the sacrificial lamb this time we may just have ourselves an event like that again. That's how it is.

@cocosul Ari was demoted for insulting in reply to the green guys's oblivious and unappreciative behavior. So don't throw false assumptions around.

Aniline and Louy like this.
  16. cocosul

cocosul Guest

[​IMG]

Razor likes this.
  17. Rubyah

So, no DEV team. Poor.

18. Razor

I'm pretty sure there are a couple of people "dev-ing", they just don't seem much qualified to me is all. Something is going to be left unchecked as always leading to more work for both the GMs and the "dev". You know actually it's all a double-edged sword.

19. Rubyah

Yeee!!!! I find it that way too.... *sad face*

20. Ren

Ren Fried Fish

Maybe i have an idea and its a very good idea, Lets all quit lel gamez is DEAD, no more AMs active not like the old days.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.