1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Searching for some Fun (Team Fights)

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by Stark, Mar 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Davidkht

Davidkht Proficient

GUYS ASK DEMENTA HES RICH AND FAMOUS HE IS LIKE A GOD. SAVE US DEMENTA SAVE US

2. Stark

Stark ᴘ ʀ ɪ ᴍ ᴇ ʀ ᴀ Forum Legend

Yea man, I know you try to bring PvP in open world but there's only so much we can do to make a decent open world PvP. It's a zergfest in nature so it gets boring after a short period of time. Like I've mentioned, ffa is fucked up due to players teaming in there everyday and getting around the ffa teaming rule with ease so it's pointless to report them. There's barely anyone in mixfight so we have no other option left but to "ask" for a fun PvP instead of "look" for it because at this point, we'll just not going to find any.

Hopefully you can gather up your group of friends so we can have some fun. Who are the people you want to do this with anyway?

3. QueenSydney

QueenSydney Love is a beautiful pain.

I usually team up with Adorisse and Najar with Kariicia (chanter) and maybe some cleric that Adorisse and I know. And probably a random guy for the last slot. Your team and mine are competitive/good enough to beat each other :D But not all team mates are on at the same time, sometimes we're just lucky.

4. Stark

I saw 2 of them online. I tried to PM them in-game just now but they didn't answer. Maybe you can talk it out with them? We have more than enough people online right now to do a 4v4 or 5v5 or 6v6.

5. QueenSydney

Well none are on right now, but I will try to talk to them :). Atm I think we're the only competitive team in Elyos side but I'm hoping we can get together eventually (even if it may take some time)

Sometimes if you see me in 6v6 against you I'll be paired up with a random team if I choose to go (due to my teams different schedules) but yeah most people target me in 6v6 xD. But I want to go with those 2 and possibly someone else that's good/geared o;..

6. Stark

I saw Adorise in Elyos Square. Her character was moving so I know she was there. Najar is on Asmo side and he just went in an instance with Dementa and other so he's surely not AFK too.

7. QueenSydney

What is najar's asmo name? Adorisse logged off btw o;

You're eager to face us xD haha

8. cocosul

cocosul Guest

no...is fair more autoattack! and i do pvp a lot in kata..solo!

9. Davidkht

Davidkht Proficient

since most of the asmos work together im probably gonna go switch back again to elyos and help queensydney. Ive done something like this before it can definitely work. It will just take some time in the beginning. But before that, a few months ago i was trying to round up alot of the legions and plan on taking forts and pvp etc. at that time i had 10 legions working together but the only reason it wasnt working was because i had no one working at the elyos side. As you can see pvp is dying and within only a few months 5 of those legions are non existent not one person goes on. there is still a good amount that are open to new ideas and are willing to pvp so im probably gonna talk to them about you and you're gonna have to lead the way. Long story short, i cant help both sides at once

10. Stark

Nah, it's just until now, you're the only one who posted showing interest for some GvG so I'm just doing what I can for it to happen. We'd gladly play against anyone :p

11. QueenSydney

Oh I see :p..what is Najar's asmo name btw?

12. Stark

Rajan but there's 1v1 tournament being held right now. I guess he's joining so this might have to wait.

13. Davidkht

Davidkht Proficient

Did you also try asking ingame? cause like only 30% of the players actually go on forums

14. Stark

Yea, I've been asking around in-game before I made this thread but no luck so I had to make this thread to get better chances.

15. Davidkht

Davidkht Proficient

you have a better chance if you're duo account. Or whisper/forum msg me/skype me and ill do w.e i can for you on my duo.

16. Stark

What you mean duo account? 1 Dual race account? Or you mean logging in 2 accounts in the game 1 staying on the Elyos side and 1 on the Asmodian side?

17. Davidkht

Davidkht Proficient

duo meaning you have both asmo and elyo in one account. kinda makes it easier for you.

18. Stark

I have dual race account and even with that, no luck :/

I have asked a few people and they aren't even answering and I know they're not AFK. I mean, there's no shame (none if you don't talk crap) if you don't want to do a GvG, just say no and we'll move to the next person to ask.

Davidkht likes this.
  19. vesiinabox

vesiinabox Death be chillin bitches. Forum Legend

I'm sure myself and Purell maybe deb, vows, grenox, rhamiel as well could participate only issue is all of us being online at once. Elyos side also no longer has any daily active clerics / chanters so that's an issue as we'll. and why don't you guys go to mix anymore?

Last edited: Mar 9, 2015
  20. Stark

Nice! Let me know when are you guys free so we can set it up. You can play cleric right?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.