1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Solved Server failed transfer

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Rahy, Mar 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rahy

Rahy Proficient

Hi,

I posted a tread on the corresponding section of failed transfers but no issue for me.
    I losed 1500 credits cause transfer buged, i verified all rules for the transfer settings :

• Your personal cube must have at least 50-60% free space. We suggest to not store more than 45-50 items in your cube while transfering.
    • Your personal warehouse must have at least 50-60% free space. We suggest to not store more than 45-50 items in your warehouse while transfering.
    • Your account warehouse must be completely empty.
    • Your special cube should be kept empty. Transfer all the necessary items such as medals and tokens in your personal warehouse. Undeletable quest items may be kept, however, if you wish to remove them, contact any available SeniorAM / myself via forum or in-game message.
    • Your pet may have an item-storage feature, please make sure to carry no items in it.
    • Your personal house cabinets storing items must be empty, if you own any.
    • Your trade brooker must be empty.
    • Your mail box must be empty.
    • Your macros must be deleted. They may cause issues with transfers.
    • You may not transfer a player within a legion.
    • You must be offline when the transfer starts.
    • You must have at least one free character slot in the destination server.
    If all these requirements are met, yet you are still unable to transfer, do as follows:
    • Remove at least 5 more items from your personal cube.
    • Remove at least 5 more items from your personal warehouse.
    Repeat the process in case you happen to fail further.

I am always waiting since november ! Its incredible ...
    Today i am bored to play alone on lumiel . I am full arbiter and love this game but ... i am lesser conected cause server is empty ... my friends gones on siel and i am blocked here ...

Please help me

Mae likes this.
  2. Morgicula

Morgicula Getting there

You are not alone on Lumiel. Still some ppl who log every day, and new ppl are coming too :)

3. darkmoxinho

darkmoxinho New Member

I am going to lumiel server now.

Morgicula likes this.
  4. Rahgol

Rahgol Awoken and scarred. Forum Legend

Lumiel might have a lower population but then again, it has a LOT!! less players blaming you for hacking, cheating, using NoAni when you beat them in PvP etc. etc.
    The server apparently just has a few users who camp certain spots and locations everyday from dawn to dusk which might make you have a hard time aquiring certain items.

lisveth and Morgicula like this.
  5. Ayaria

Ayaria α ℓ ι ν є ❤ Forum Legend

I'll just repeat myself. I passed your issue a while ago to the H.AM @Puddles with the request to refund your credits. People who are in charge of refunding credits are @Lautaro and @Carl. So I suggested you to PM them as AMs do not have any kind of powers to refund credits. I told you what could help you to transfer successfully, if you remember. It didn't work out for unknown reasons, but as I said, I already passed your issue to the higher ups. I'm very sorry to see that nobody seems to help you in this case. Well although I hope this thread is going to be noticed finally ...

Lance likes this.
  6. Morgicula

Morgicula Getting there

Welcome :)

7. Rahy

Rahy Proficient

Welcome !

You can come on my legion 'survivors' if u want .

Tyvm Ayaria for your help,

:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.