1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Solved Vote System problem

Discussion in 'Problems' started by LogikTech, Apr 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BATMAN

BATMAN New Member

EXAGERATING? pfff.....dont be lame....no offense.....
    Ask all the ex Ams from lumiel....everyone knew about my problem....all people that knew me ,know about my problem........2 years i could not vote.....2 years....how can u tell me i exagerated......i had luck making vip just with those credit event from lumiel but it din't last to much.....many din't even wanned to join anymore
    still exagerating?whould you wana see all the ex Am's that knew about my problem?i can make you a really long list...even the ex head gm ari could not helped me....

Now tell me, am i exagerating?+ beside that i can show you a few people that have the same problem....but they got bored of asking for help....

2. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

Sorry to say but you might be the only person that couldn't vote for "2 years" in the history of gamez then xD

3. BATMAN

BATMAN New Member

It's not funny....and it was not funny.........im happy to see how an am making fun about some1 problem.....but it doe's not mather anymore....

4. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

I'm not making fun of you, I'm literally telling you that I've never seen somebody unable to vote for "2 years" xD
    And since it doesn't matter anymore to you, please stop being mad and offensive and telling players all sorts of things. It might not have worked out for you, but we're trying to help somebody who is willing to listen.

5. LogikTech

LogikTech New Member

Ok, so yday worked ( voting , everybody happy ) but in this morning , boom, again

6. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

Have you tried what I told you? :p

7. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

Issue has been resolved by applying the solutions that were suggested. The player is able to vote again :)
    Closing~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.