1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

My Progress: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by Treise, Apr 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Treise

Treise Proficient

Warning: wall of text but it gets entertaining.

In 2011, I quit retail swearing that I've reached the top and cannot go on any further, never to return again.
    But then about one year ago, one saturday afternoon I was bored and I installed GamezAion...

The Good: Today marks the first 2500 Views on one of my videos, and yesterday marks the publishment of the first FULLY HD 1080p PvP Video with music (not posted on forum yet). I'm not here to brag, just saying that I never thought this could happen so fast when I was just a meager lvl 55 Chanter that was starting off in APP Armor and Accessories. This was the days of Jorgetteruga with his dual Arbiter pistols 1-shotting everyone with 4k damage godstones.

Then I was brought into Deja Vu by Martin (Intensive) and Bobby (Aluccard). Meeting these guys was such a blessing even though the legion was frequently associated Drama. That summer of 2014 was fapulous (As Marcia would describe it) running around with the Deja's main group. And I actually enjoyed the drama that Deja caused everywhere, because I came to like the legion so much.

The Bad: Starting in 2012 I began studying at the doctorate-level degree program at Temple University School of Pharmacy. This was the time when I did not play Aion anymore... this was after Retail and before Gamez. My grades were stellar. But after installing Aion again, lawl my grades plummeted. Way above passing though, and I'm having fun so I guess it doesnt matter.

The other BAD is that Chris and Marcia are gone off to other games frequently cuz there isn't much to do in Gamez really. This means that, while the core offense of Deja Vu is intact, the core support of the legion is gone, and the legion's capabilities in group fights have gone down significantly. We are still a considerable force in smaller group and 1v1 combat.

Everyone just waits for GM events nowadays or AFKs in Panda, while I'm struggling to fraps good PvP scenes from different PvP zones in the game. I'm hoping Asmos take over the forts again so I can start the air combat again.

Something I forgot to mention is the occasional banning of Deja Vu players. Regardless of whether they hacked or not, they were people I played with and talked with in Teamspeak and all. I just doubt everytime someone calls hax because they really do not need to hack to beat anyone.

The Ugly: I've never held such a condescending attitude even towards people who are just making small taunts. Man I bad-manner so hard I don't think I can ever be a GM, even though I'd be running PvP events TWICE A DAY. This was never the case when I first began this game. I was just a humble chanter looking for group.
    This was never the case in retail either when I had a 6v6 Dredgion group that was undefeated, and I was still a humble guy back then. Now I just bad-manner daily. I can see that the game has changed me, somewhat. To the point where I become a bit worried that it's not me speaking but it feels like my ultra powerful characters are speaking through me.

Take for example, I said to...
    To Grrr, when I first met him: "I dont take offense from nobodies"
    To Reverence, when he said he'd give an Arb Set to who beats him 1v1: "I thought you logged on only in the morning to avoid fighting US players"
    To Wudang, during Deja vs Touch Me drama: "Why dont you bring your glad down to Sarpan and try to beat my 7 ACD Characters but I doubt you'd win"
    To Dimitra, after our first encounter in a 1v1: "My Songweaver is way better than yours"
    To Gravitys... well I said so many things to him I can't even count.
    To Sensational, after he got beat down by Raysen: "Minor insignificant nobody that occasionally humors me"
    To Aqualie, in our first encounter in an IS run: "I'd wreck you on my sin" - which I did
    To Joking/Inknessdick/Pizzapizza, after he calls out Deja Vu to a 1v1 KOR: "Look at this loser talking"
    Talking about Churri with some asmos at Panda: "Best cleric universe that also gets 2 shotted"
    To Sorczilla, after he calls me out in Katalam: "I'm not good but I'd still stomp your ass"
    To Harrdcore, when there was some bickering in Panda: "You must think I give a damn about nobodies"
    To Phellz on Asmo, after an FFA when I was on my Elyos gunner: "I owned you, put it into a video, put nice music on it."
    To Weakujinsama: "Weakujinsama"

But really, I watch what I put on my videos and try not to harm anyone's reputations. While stuff I say is orgasmic to me at the moment, I think those lines remain in my memory for a bit and ERODE MY SOUL. Even the previous profile pic that I had on forum reflected this fact... just a hugely mean person who kills others and takes away their enjoyment of the game.

So I'm considering chilling out for a bit until Chris and Marcia gets back, if ever. I'm not quitting or anything, I'd still be playing and making vids. I'd just be more relaxed from now on and not be so compelled to ROFLSTOMP the &&&& out of everyone.

Or I'll try at least. I'm pretty sure I'll still BM Senshitional for fun, now that Gravitys is gone for me to vent my PVP AGGRESSION.

These are just my thoughts, no one needs to give a damn or anything, just putting this out there.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2015
    Purplecute likes this.
  2. Dementa

Dementa Providence Forum Legend

You forgot all those times you called me Goshuweaksama or Weakujinsama :(

3. Puddles

Puddles Tͮh͌̀ͩe̅̋̔̓ͣ̎͟ ̔ͫ̈́̾ͩG͗́̓o͐̍d̊̊̄d͑̔̎͑ ̋̾͏e ̏̏ͬ͌s̶s͛ Forum Legend

<3 Trent-Hime-Sama

Bernkastel, Dementa and Dimitra like this.
  4. Carnage

Carnage Lord Of Calamities: OMEGAWEAPON Forum Legend

Your life or anyone else's' doesn't revolve around aion. You need balance. As what I see in your wall off text, pretty much what you've done so far is that you devoted most of your time playing this game and involved in dramas. Believe me, I was that too. Well in the future, you'll get associated more on what's happening on real life. In short, moved on.

Stabbalot, Imran and Mae like this.
  5. cocosul

cocosul Guest

hahahahaha....i like more kyle!

Mae likes this.
  6. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

Treise pls.. Compare yourself to me. You know how many things I have said and done both here and ingame.. The fact that you said a couple normal insults to some people doesn't mean anything.. This game is very competitive and people tend to speak. You're a good player so the result? Many people hating on just for being good :)

When I first met you I treated you horribly cause I thought you were hacking.. I'm sure that's why you returned the insults, because I remember coming to you first! It was only after I watched the videos I had of you that I understood you were no hacker, just good and low pinged, and decided to apologize.

I said something yesterday but it got deleted: Don't feel bad for wanting to change and putting the bad side of you behind. If you refused to change and kept treating everyone bitter, that's when you should feel bad. And in the end, you didn't do anything horrible to begin with. Don't put yourself down. Compared to what I have done, you're nothing! :p

Take some time to relax and don't stress out about the game. The whole "which legion is better" and "who is better" situation is now over, at least between our two legions. You know me, Chris, and our whole legion respects you as a player and a person and I'm sure everybody with a common sense does too. You don't have to prove anything to anybody; play the game to feel good and relax. Not to stress you out (which is something I should remember for myself too)..

Real life comes first. If you feel like you're stuck and you need to get your life back on track then take a few weeks off and clear your mind. Don't feel bad for what you've done or haven't done so far, just focus on fixing it and I'm sure everyone in real life and us here will always support you ^_^ ♥

dacoxxx, Kyungmi, Witch and 4 others like this.
  7. Treise

Treise Proficient

Dont you ever forget it

8. Grrr

Grrr Highly Damaging Member Forum Legend

Fuck yeah, im first on the list, take that shitters.

Dementa and vesiinabox like this.
  9. Fluffaluffagus

Fluffaluffagus Meow

Congratulations on your success of your video. The best can come in all forms from meeting people to just going through experience.

For the bad. alot of people have problems with either addiction or prioritizing. Aion was just a distraction to you.

For your other bad. alot of games lose popularity over time. It's rare to see one game stay popular for a very long time. Especially as a private server. After a while of playing the same game and doing the same thing over and over for so long; things just becomes boring to some people. Same goes for legions.

I play clash of clans and I'm part of the Quantum Family. Quantum web used to be top 3 in the leaderboards all the time. The leaders and main players of the clan played everyday and were loyal to the family. Over time, dozens of the original members quit the game Due to real life and boredom of the game. Because of this, the main clan is currently struggling to stay in the top 3 and is now often in the top 10 and occasionally in the top 20. Things like this happen everywhere. Including gamez.

As for the ugly. Everyone changes. Over time, experience will either make you more humble or more ugly. You probably had alot of bad experience in the past and that changed you from a humble chanter to that "bad manner" player.

I knew one guy who used to be nice and respectful to everyone. Due to real life and ingame experiences, He changed. everyday, people used to attack him and bully him and attempt to hurt him. Over time, he ended up changing to a rude, ill-tempered asshole.

Everyone deserves a chance, a second chance even, to change.

10. Marz

Marz Expert

"I work out"... sorry for my insecurity

11. Jessica

Jessica Banned Forum Legend

When I started playing this game, I didn't have many friends to play with too, only the ones who invited me to play. I think our parents telling us: "Tell me who your friends are and I'll tell you who you are" is real in some cases, especially when you get yourself too attached to them or spend more time than should be with friends. People really influence you, there are good parts like absorbing the language and culture of other nationalities but the bad part is when it all gets mixed specially the angry attitudes and, I've been in gamez for almost 5 years so I've met a lot of angry people. Like Momo for example, he's a real fire boy.:p

12. Razor

Razor Master of Disguise Forum Legend

You know, now that you've brought it up, sort of.. I can't even remember the last time I launched the game to play with passion. Humble in victory and gracious in defeat? Undoubtedly a bad advice when it comes to gaming, in my opinion. Playing passionately is only possible if you let the game capture you, never truly should you choose the path of conquering it with the goal of 'improving your skills'. That's when you start forgetting what hooked you up in the first place. You're not wrong to have been condescending, hostile, arrogant or whatever you say you were - others may call you an asshole, BM, 'kid', but they can't understand any more; they've forgotten what it's like to truly savour victory or feel the misery of defeat in a computer game, what it's like to be passionate about it.
    You choose how you play your games, there's nothing to be ashamed about. Know what you want to achieve is not necessarily a step forward, but one to the side, into a different path. A more mature one, perhaps?

13. dekow

dekow Proficient Forum Legend

soo where in the world are this video?

14. Georgie

Georgie Ḏɪ̭̜͓̜ͅs̪ᴛ̩̪͓ᴜ̬̖̗̬ʀ̻͚̖͎ʙ͉̜͓̖͙̼͖̳ᴇ̖̞̻ᴅ̻̞̫̘̫ͅ Forum Legend

Why do people feel the need to write such bullshit threads about how fucking sorry you are for some meaningless shit. May I remind you that this is the world of internet where people can say / do / be whoever the fuck they want and if you cannot take some words from a nerd behind a screen maybe you shouldn't be playing online games and go have some fun outdoors ?

If you gonna slap someone in the face at least don't say sorry because if you didn't mean it, you wouldn't be slapping them in the first place.

This forum's starting to smell like a damn couch.

Wangfei likes this.
  15. Bordy

Bordy i am chilleriest Forum Legend

Georgie please, contain yourself.

16. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

Internet or not, people don't have to be bitches to everyone, I can tell you all about that..
    Telling someone "go kill yourself" isn't going to be okay just because "it's the internet", you know..? :p There's kids on the internet, there's sensitive people, there's all kinds of personalities. If you can afford to be nice, why be bad? Dimi being the number 1 example ^_^

Dementa and Kyungmi like this.
  17. vesiinabox

vesiinabox Death be chillin bitches. Forum Legend

I have come to the conclusion that if you are any good in gamez even if you dont flaunt it and be an arrogant prick people will still make up rumors about you to say that you do. They will say you do nothing but brag about how good you are and cry when you get beat even if its not the case. And then people will come at you with these wild accusations about how bad of a player and person you are lol. My advice? Step back. You yourself know how good you are at the game. Strong points and weak points. I dont take anything people say to or about me to heart and really there is no harm i believe in a little shit talking banter as long as it doesnt go too far. Everyone starts out with assumptions about other people. You found out otherwise correct? No need to feel bad about them as long as you dont keep acting like an ass towards them. You cant always get it right the first time lol :p
    Like me and dimi didnt get along when we first met :D
    And im pretty sure purell hated me too ...but thats ok cus hes black.

Kyungmi, Frix, Bordy and 1 other person like this.
  18. cocosul

cocosul Guest

u can sleep well! i still hatin' u!

19. Bordy

Bordy i am chilleriest Forum Legend

Things I like about Ethan.

20. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

Things I like about Purell :3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.