1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Best Photo collage makers?

Discussion in 'Media Center' started by saracamille, Apr 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. saracamille

saracamille New Member

My mom's birthday is tomorrow and her favorite person/pet/friend/companion in the entire world was our boxer, Cassius. Well he died just last week and she misses him terribly. I recently started getting a little bit involved in photography and I have a TON of the dog doing the things he/they loved to do. So for her birthday I was hoping I could take all of those pictures and put them into some sort of collage so that she would always have him close by. Problem is, I'm not very artistic and I have no clue how to even begin to make a collage. Is there any website or anything online that I could simply upload the photos I want to use and then it would kind of do the collage part for me?? I need something extremely quick and easy.

2. Kessie

Kessie alis volat propriis Forum Legend

Hello there!

I like really much your idea for your mother's birthday, sounds sweet!
    I have a program on my phone called Pic Stich which I usually use when I am lazy to edit one myself although I do not think you can collage so many pictures with it.. but sometimes it's useful too.
    There are probably several more collage makers on the web, here's one of them: http://www.befunky.com/features/collage-maker/
    You could probably find other nice sites as well if you kept looking. ♥

Happy birthday to your mommy!! c:

3. saracamille

saracamille New Member

thank you!

4. saracamille

saracamille New Member

thank you!photo collage maker software?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.