1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

[Outdated] GamezAION Downgrade (Version 4.7.5.X ---> 4.7.0.8)

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Puddles, Jan 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QueenSydney

QueenSydney Love is a beautiful pain.

Did you try this?

2. Pizdalu

Pizdalu New Member

Nop, still no game set an exception for Gamez in my anti virus and malware programs, I've even de-activated them , still no game. Any other ideas? should I try to re-downgrade?

3. QueenSydney

It probably doesn't work because you don't have Winrar (you can google it - a program that extracts files to certain locations) Use the torrent instead then: http://forum.gameznetwork.com/threads/official-torrent-client-4-7-0-8.187217/

To download the torrent, use something like uTorrent: http://www.utorrent.com/downloads/win

4. Pizdalu

Pizdalu New Member

How technically inept do you think I am? I already told you I have downgraded..... what does that have to do with getting winrar? I already have that program

5. QueenSydney

I never said you were "technically inept." It was just to make sure, but okay. You're confusing it. Winrar and the torrent are 2 different things, I'm saying if you wanted to download the torrent, you could with utorrent instead if this thread didn't work for you. Nothing to make a big deal out of, really, lol...Was just a suggestion.

6. Pizdalu

Pizdalu New Member

Just tried copying the client and downgrading again, still doesn't work. the client in the torrent file is all ? or do I need to run the Gamez Installer over that ?

7. QueenSydney

Everything you need to downgrade specifically is in the torrent, but it will take a while honestly v:..As for the Gamez Installer, I'm not sure if that's included or not since I never actually used the torrent myself. I did it manually. But you can post here again and let us know.

8. Pizdalu

Pizdalu New Member

I've looked through the torrent's files, and it looks like the files necessary for gamez are already in, idk yet, will have an answer in the next hour.

Also need moar seeders XD

9. Nixxie

Nixxie Banned

Instead of downgrading can we just update it? I've been waiting for 4.8 for months and months srsly.. Do some work ppl .. Help the DEV? Find more people to work on the server? Today I updated my Aion version annd I was pretty optimistic that Gamez would work with the update but BAM I realised that there is no such a chance aaand I got pretty tired of downgrading that's just ugh so discouraging so to say and I really hope that there will be some kind of a MIRACULOUS update soon >.<

10. QueenSydney

Literally everyone wants 4.8. And I know it's hard to wait for. But keep in mind there's a ton of both major and minor bugs to fix. Also there's only 3 devs. They won't just update the servers and have a EVEN more buggy environment. If you want to play retail for 4.8, you're more than welcome to.

11. Pizdalu

Pizdalu New Member

there aren't many updates in 4.8 just bug fixes in general, 4.9 will have the new skills that you can see in the preview on char creation from what I've heard

Update: Torrent download doesn't require anything else, just download that and you're good to log in

Last edited: Mar 29, 2015
  12. QueenSydney

I believe from what I read 4.8 will actually have the new skills for all classes. Like SW will be like clerics and have illusion spells. But I'll read up on it again if I'm wrong.

EDIT: Look at sw :p http://forums.na.aiononline.com/na/showthread.php?t=135642

13. Johann

Johann New Member

I've downgraded the game... But I keep getting "Failed to initialize game." :eek:
    Have I done something wrong?
    Will I need need to download the whole game again? l:
    Help.. :confused:

14. alfe

alfe New Member

gud day.. i have already an AION Version=4.7.5.12.....is this compatible with the gamezaion.. i tried to log in but i freeze on the hall... lol...what you call that,,, after i log in,, and accept the terms,,... is thier any solution to this,,

15. Ayaria

Ayaria α ℓ ι ν є ❤ Forum Legend

You need to downgrade, check out the main post of this thread. ;3

16. alfe

alfe New Member

awts....a lot of work to do.. i own an internet cafe here in philppines.. i have a 60 units of computers..and a i got a lot of players waiting for this updates....

17. Ayaria

Well as you have already an updated client, you need to downgrade otherwise you can't play GamezAion at all, same goes for your costumers in your café. It's just a copy/paste thing which can be done within a few minutes, depending on how fast the internet is to download the files from the main post of this thread.

18. Killerx

Killerx New Member

my gameforge client is 4.71 , can you tell me what should i do? :) ty

19. Ayaria

I would really suggest you not to play with the GameForge Client, as there are going to be some features which you won't be able to use them. The best thing which you can do is to download the Gamez Torrent Client (here) which gives you the possibility to play on GamezAion. You also can download the NCSoft Client (NA Aion) and then apply the Gamez Launcher, then downgrade and item.pak, but as you can see the torrent is the easiest and fastest solution. X3

If you need any help, let me know~! =3

20. Killerx

Killerx New Member

wish i could download this size again xD but my internet is 90~100kb/s, isn't there anything i can do to play on gameforge one?
    i gave up on gameforge server because its very hard with gps and enchanting items is like 99% fail lol,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.