1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Don't get angry bruh

Discussion in 'Hot Spam' started by loujohn, Apr 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. loujohn

loujohn New Member

Had to make a post, been playing gamez for a while non-stop over the past 18 months.

Recently the PVP battles have been great in the Katalam area, Loftus woods in particular. Been great for the gamez.

In-game, I normally play as an SM.

I get the biggest laughs (with tears) from those that QQ, get EMO, and ANGRY, when I use fear on them and they die over and over.

The best ones are those that log back to Ely after I wipe out their Asmo char with a little fear time. When that happens I know i'm doing much IRL mental damage.

But for those who say things like 'you use fear, u think you are pro', or 'you only know how to fear', dont get mad. You should ask the Devs to remove it from the skill list.

We SM's don't have to always rely on it, but even the best ones in-game use it over and over. Using FEAR does one thing - it immobilizes the target. Glads/Archers/SINS/etc all have skills that do the same thing. Glads especially (for me the dumb-on-steroids class), want to jump on you, immobilize you and chop like a wild animal. Takes no much skill. To play a mage class like the SM, takes thought. Fearlocking is not as easy as you think, especially if the other character knows how to play.

And for all the new and potential SMs out there, don't listen to the crap you have heard. ALL melee classes will hate you, because you are the only class (and the SW to an extent) that can make em normal again. I love it when I remove the buffs from Techs or Sins and make em normal again ROFL. Take that Tech outta the machine, or remove the slayer from the SIN.

On a final note, only a real coward IMO hides. When I break a SIN's or Ranger's hide with SANDBLASTER, they usually run like chickens. And that's totally different from retreating. I love gamez, but the harry-potter thing is ridiculous. Real warriors don't hide. Props to that SIN (EL*** wont call his name, but you know who) for the better kill ratio against SMs. He usually stays in hide in a zerg and targets SMs, but sometimes he should come without the slave healers for a real contest. Then again, most asmos rely on mindless healer followers.

Peace!

2. xXEl3mXx

xXEl3mXx Getting there

This thread confuses me so much, In one sentence you're like "yeah Fear is part of my classes skills get used to it" then you're like "yeah Sin's and Ranger's whose class thrives on the use stealth to use their class to the fullest and then run when they get revealed are cowards" okay..... double standards much?

And you're the one making a thread about this, are you really sure their the ones getting the mental damage inflicted upon them?

badomen7 likes this.
  3. badomen7

badomen7 Getting there

Lel this^

4. Marz

Marz Expert

you must be mad at elegie.. y

lafitness88 and Fendi like this.
  5. Bordy

Bordy i am chilleriest Forum Legend

#salt

Cycles likes this.
  6. Witch

Witch Scarlet Witch

No surprise here, rangers and sins always go for the easy kills (cloths) however no need to bash asmo, ely are just as worst

and yeah people QQ about sm, but not every SM needs fear to win. Take alexmax for example can easily kill 10 players in a KOR event without landing a single fear or using spirit stub.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2015
  7. Jessica

Jessica Banned Forum Legend

I remember that I used to fight over things like that with an enemy, he was so mad at me because I kill him on my asmodian sorc and he logs in his asmo to pm me, and eventually we became friends. Maybe you'll soon find a new friend?

Kyungmi likes this.
  8. vesiinabox

vesiinabox Death be chillin bitches. Forum Legend

Sleep is worse than using fear. It will land through any mr lasts almost 20 seconds allows them to debuff someone to fck and back and has a really short cd. There is no skill involved using the sleep combo. 1 v 1 SMS dont need fear or sleep except vs song weavers because a song weaver will take an sm out in a single silence. They do need spirit sub vs low ping sins because of godstones and the fact a sin with low ping will blow their hp up in a single stun. In a free pvp area everything goes. Fear, hide, spirit sub etc. Kinda pointless thread though.

Louy, Witch and Kyungmi like this.
  9. Rhamiel

Rhamiel Proficient

hmm I don't really see the point to this thread besides you trying to stroke your own ego, which is fine but no need to create a whole thread just for that...
    and take it from a sm that's considered pretty decent on elys side if you need to fearlock all you opponents you're doing it wrong...
    and why are you surprised sins in hide are focusing on you? its well known sms are always the first target even before clerics.

Sweettdreams and Kyungmi like this.
  10. Bordy

Bordy i am chilleriest Forum Legend

Yo fight me Ethan, handicapped match, no keyboard and mouse for you :^ )

@OP: No matter how good or bad a SM you are, you WILL ALWAYS get ff'd first. That's just the way it.

11. Rhamiel

Rhamiel Proficient

he'll still win... he uses all the haxes :p

Ethereal likes this.
  12. Rubyah

Rubyah The Celestial Nostrum

PRO's everywhere.... Like garbage........ Demmmmmm :D

13. piMike

piMike Proficient

You know you want one :D

Fendi and Stopitsme like this.
  14. LordCurlyFry

LordCurlyFry Yeah, I like curly fries. Forum Legend

When you really, REALLY, wanna make somebody mad: Pop Zikel's Shield, Iron Skin, UD, Empyrean Providence, Empyrean Armor, Aether Armor, Shield of Faith, use Hand of Healing, all your pots, Holy Shield, Barricade, and auto attack them to death.

Then, go on forums and like the thread that you made them make in anger.

Afterwards, proceed to bitch like a child about how stupid SMs and Bards are.

#LifeofTemplar

Ethereal and Rubyah like this.
  15. Razor

Razor Master of Disguise Forum Legend

1) Do not mistake "disabled" for "immobilized". They're not the same thing.
    2) Embark isn't actually a removable buff, is it?
    3) SMs are pretty damn strong, with or without fear. It's really, really, really difficult to get out of a disadvantageous position against one. This is partially owed to the ridiculously high range of Hypnosis, which even if you're able to outrun, will hit you as soon as you try to get in range to stop the spirit (20~25m).
    At least they don't heal and/or resist any attempts of others to CC them, so that's a plus!
    4) fix AT already

Louy and Ethereal like this.
  16. Georgie

Georgie Ḏɪ̭̜͓̜ͅs̪ᴛ̩̪͓ᴜ̬̖̗̬ʀ̻͚̖͎ʙ͉̜͓̖͙̼͖̳ᴇ̖̞̻ᴅ̻̞̫̘̫ͅ Forum Legend

In a game you get kills and you also die, who gives a fuck ?
    I don't see any threads made from people that killed you, so clearly you not as smart as you think you are.

~Get over yourself scrub.

Oh and, if you guys know the official is stupid and unbalanced, what makes you think you can find the balance in a private server where most likely it will be x10 worse?

Sweettdreams, Louy and Bordy like this.
  17. Destiny

Destiny ✮The Hoarder✮

Elegie weak, I smite that hag to death.

Stopitsme and Fendi like this.
  18. Llama

Llama The Drama Llama Forum Legend

Pls play sm more...

Immobilized - can attack
    Disabled - can't attack

l2compare, don't get angry bruh