1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Night update for Templar, and it's time. Farewell; ver 4.0-4.7

Discussion in 'Hot Spam' started by Treise, Apr 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LordCurlyFry

LordCurlyFry Yeah, I like curly fries. Forum Legend

Too bad AP trading is Illegal, and you just tagged like 5 Staff Members in this thread... Now you've jumped up on the wanted list!

Congratulations! If life didn't pull you away, maybe a perma ban will? Never know.

All in all tho, nice Templar vid. If I was still playing, I probably would have studied it a bit closer. Sad to see an actual skilled player go, leaving the server full of more and more button mashers and "Godstone Heroes", as you called them.

Ayaria and Treise like this.
  2. Bordy

Bordy i am chilleriest Forum Legend

I'm never gonna miss that "Touch Me vs Deja Vu" times. Shit's gonna make me insane. I died so many times and so fast, fkn @Dimitra and @Purell gave me a nickname "Yamcha" ROFLMAO! Anyway bruh, good luck in life. Guess we're gonna be the same, rarely logging in just to say hi to friends then log out in less than 30 minutes. But I guess that's just how it is in any MMORPG, people come and go. God speed and take care always.

Treise and Dimitra like this.
  3. Georgie

Georgie Ḏɪ̭̜͓̜ͅs̪ᴛ̩̪͓ᴜ̬̖̗̬ʀ̻͚̖͎ʙ͉̜͓̖͙̼͖̳ᴇ̖̞̻ᴅ̻̞̫̘̫ͅ Forum Legend

Some scrub decides that smashing buttons 24/7 isn't for him anymore, congratulations dude, you still probably smell like a couch.

Fendi likes this.
  4. vesiinabox

vesiinabox Death be chillin bitches. Forum Legend

I will log in for one day if you want to try yourself against the one true song weaver ;)
    @Treise was fun meng I haven't logged in for about a month doin the same thing as you "prepping for exams" + my night job and soon I'll be starting training on my new job sometime after vacation late July. Best of gamez is over mixfight became a ghost town some certain lumiel shit heads joined the server and it just keeps heading downhill. Deja vu vs touch me even with the dumbass drama was the most fun I ever had on this server and I've been here nearly 5 years. Was fun playing in game with you when we did and good luck.

Dimitra, Ayaria, Witch and 1 other person like this.
  5. Ayaria

Ayaria α ℓ ι ν є ❤ Forum Legend

Guess many people decided to leave recently. I guess, for the good of ourselves, but it's still a bit sad to watch. But trust me, you won't miss much while you'll be gone. As many people already mentioned it, GamezAion isn't the same anymore. Pretty much a ghost server full of keyboard smasher, but I have to say the weekly dramas here are entertaining. X3

Wishing you all the best for your future, you'll do fine for sure. =3

Witch and Kyungmi like this.
  6. Kessie

Kessie alis volat propriis Forum Legend

Let the best of the past be the worst of your future! ~
    Good luck with life.

Treise likes this.
  7. Witch

Witch Scarlet Witch

Can't agree more... Despite the drama the fights we had in mix were amazing at times and it was the only thing that really made the game fun.
    I also get stalked by sins in FFA. You know who! Lol

Last edited: Apr 28, 2015
    Dimitra and Kyungmi like this.
  8. Fendi

Fendi ♔ (っ◔◡◔)っ Forum Legend

It's obvious this server is dying when people who claim they are the best in the server complain and quit because they got beaten by players new to the server. I mean who wants good PvP right? That's totally not what the majority play on this server for. I'm sure those pesky Lumiel players are the reason Siel is dying and not because of players who ask them to "please stop killing me because I can't PvP".

@Treise It's okay, I forgive you.

Stark and Stopitsme like this.
  9. Illusions

Illusions ß̫͒̃ڻᶇٴᶇٴŷ̪ Ķ̫͌ńĭģĥŧ̝̜᷈ Forum Legend

People are very hard to understand sometimes.

I've removed your rant to a user in the community, if you have some problems that staff should be aware of let us know, otherwise don't take out your little anger rants in public, I'd appreciate it.

May we meet again. (wave)

10. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

Ohh, oh, Treise darling..
    Have fun being a badass pharmacist! And every now and then remember to login and say hi to your old friend Dimi from that old server Gamez :(

Treise likes this.
  11. Llama

Llama The Drama Llama Forum Legend

And, this is why Lumiel > Siel.

Oh god, I never thought lumiel's nubs invasion in siel will turn siel to its downfall. Peace sielions!

Fendi and Davidkht like this.
  12. vesiinabox

vesiinabox Death be chillin bitches. Forum Legend

What the actual fuck are you talking about lol. I haven't seen anyone say they quit because of somebody else.

You do realize if someone wants to read it all they have to do is go look at one of the quotes yea?

Davidkht and Witch like this.
  13. Purell

Purell - Forum Legend

Those days were really epic. I remember the amount of hassle everyone went through to just to kill each other. Now that you look back it does seem a bit silly, but in the end it's whatever to some of us. I do think it's pretty cool that after all these long fights/dramas that some were managed to be friends after all this.

[​IMG]

Treise, Dimitra, Shelo and 5 others like this.
  14. Zaido

Zaido ♠Target +++++D♠ Forum Legend

Good luck, and God bless you always. :D

Treise likes this.
  15. Meanz

Meanz Tonight, we CHILL in Hell! Forum Legend

Sadly, it's inevitable. Eventually it comes to this point where it just ain't fun anymore.

I still remember how we met xD arguing over that survival and then 1v1ing you with my templar back then @ Pande arena :)))) That's when I invited you to Deja Vu and I'm glad I did :p because I met a great friend!

Wish ya luck with all the exams and everything you got going on IRL bro! Don't be a stranger, you got my skype!

Treise likes this.
  16. Louy

Louy ʍѳɴʂ†ɛʀ Forum Legend

Thank you for the tips of the manastones for cleric :) i'll never forget, and good lucky in whatever you planning to do in your life :)
    Recover

Treise and Kyungmi like this.
  17. Treise

Treise Proficient

Thanks Fendi. Btw I really would like to assume the first part is coming from Elefag and not you, because this is not the Fendi I talked to in teamspeak. My reply to that would be again, I do not give a damn about losing in this server. The only time I gave a damn about losing was in retail Korean Aion in the 6v6 Dredgion days of version 1.5 and the masters league I was in as a Zerg in Starcraft 2. If Elefag thinks hes actually good he should play a game that actually is near 100% skill like SC2.

Ayaria and Witch like this.
  18. Witch

Witch Scarlet Witch

Who in their right mind would quit a game due to losing to a player? I mean even to assume that you made some 1 quit by killing them in a game just shows how big and sad your ego really is.

Ayaria, Ellym and Kyungmi like this.
  19. acepojadas

acepojadas New Member

oh well :( see yea , another pro leaving

Treise and Witch like this.
  20. Treise

Treise Proficient

I did say pizzapizza quit cuz I raped him, I hope they know its just an insult cuz i heard from Ray that he left due to other reasons. They probably don't cuz I found out that their skills might not be shitters but their personality are pretty shitty.

I mean really, I shouldn't even have been playing in 2015 cuz of the amount of studying I did while AFKing/Dueling in panda. Ask all the regular AFKers in Panda about it.

Well they'll enjoy fighting no one here.

Ellym, Kyungmi and Witch like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.