1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Night update for Templar, and it's time. Farewell; ver 4.0-4.7

Discussion in 'Hot Spam' started by Treise, Apr 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Witch

Witch Scarlet Witch

Yeah, don't worry about them. People in this server takes things way to serious. It's like they almost forget that it is a game. I'm surprised with some how the people act around here, especially when they're in their late 20-30's. It's like damn grow the hell up. It's the players with the big ego's who take it the most serious. I just wish the people around here would stop feeding their ego's and obsessing about them... It's just makes them worst. No 1 cares about how good your friends/bf/gf are on this game... really >.>

Last edited: Apr 28, 2015
    Louy, Ayaria, Ellym and 1 other person like this.
  2. Ellym

Ellym Proficient

Len, I am glad that Martin recruited you to join Dejas. <3 Was a good and right thing to do, so as when Jen joined and almost all the time was Me, Xris, hermano, you and Jen...
    I wish you a good luck in your real life and whenever you wanna put a smile in my face again ( and YOU did so many times... actually ALL OF YOU ), come to play Archeage with me and Xris... and it's your turn to play with 3 digits ;p

Bye bye korea mang. (i tried so many times to sing in korean and you never cared. ahaha)

Treise and Witch like this.
  3. Witch

Witch Scarlet Witch

MAAAAAAA.

I downloaded ArcheAge :) what server do you and chris play on?

CoMmAnD and Ellym like this.
  4. Ellym

Ellym Proficient

Finally! I was almost Vodooing you. ;p

Nebe - EU . Lez go. *.

Today they will update and there is a big list and I read nothing q.q haha.. I like surprises. :<

Witch likes this.
  5. Witch

Witch Scarlet Witch

See you guys in-game same time =p Im updating now 15min to patch

Ellym likes this.
  6. Tykimik

Tykimik Expert Forum Legend

This is bordy on his Cleric everytime I see him. Can't forget the yamcha moments haha

[​IMG]

Treise, Kihaku, Witch and 2 others like this.
  7. Witch

Witch Scarlet Witch

Lol Many respects to the healers during the Deja VS TM times... Idk how they did it! Lol

Kyungmi and Ellym like this.
  8. Kyungmi

Kyungmi ♥♥♥ Forum Legend

Indeed. Those OP healers kept the fights long and challenging. xD And also to the SMs too. Was hard going on SM during those times tanking all them glads Q.Q Kudos to @Alexmaxx and @Purell . haha!

Tykimik and Witch like this.
  9. Bordy

Bordy i am chilleriest Forum Legend

Nothing special really, I simply just try to stay alive and keep others alive as well. I realized then that a cleric with over 300ms and a toaster PC wasn't that good of an idea. There were a couple of times I actually raged quit coz I knew I sucked and couldn't do anything. I recently started playing a different server which gave me like 67ms ping lowest, though it's a stigma server, my cleric isn't doing bad at all. Frankly I'm quite amazed how I'm playing due to the fact that I'm so used to 300ms ping.

Witch likes this.
  10. Illusions

Illusions ß̫͒̃ڻᶇٴᶇٴŷ̪ Ķ̫͌ńĭģĥŧ̝̜᷈ Forum Legend

You'd be surprised of how lazy people are.

11. CoMmAnD

CoMmAnD Deja Member Forum Legend

I haven't logged my forum account for a month or so , though I was keep visiting the forum . Who cares anyway .

Len , you are the kind of a player that every brigade would love to have in his Legion. Nice personality , amazing skills in every class , just perfect . I would be so sad if I was active and you were leaving . Not that I am happy now but lets say , if we ever decide to come back , I would love to know that you are coming back as well .

Anyhow , I am wishing you all the best and why not , if you get some extra time , you can join us on Archeage .

Treise, Witch and Ellym like this.
  12. Witch

Witch Scarlet Witch

I agree. He is a nice guy. Idk why people are being haters =p

Anyway I can't wait to join you guys in AA! I hope Len drop's by some time too.

CoMmAnD likes this.
  13. Alexmaxx

Alexmaxx My life my Problem

Eres el mejor amigo :D el mejor player que e conocido alguna ves .... te estaremos esperando .. U are The Best putoo Len :D

Treise, CoMmAnD and Witch like this.
  14. Fendi

Fendi ♔ (っ◔◡◔)っ Forum Legend

It truly came from the heart, every word of it. It was directed to everyone who fits that description. I just don't understand why you are so upset with Elegie or every one in the legion who beats you. They never talk to you or talked badly about you, like what you are doing to them right now. Never once claimed that they were "the best". You got upset with us because you lost on a 3v3 tournament. It seems like you are also upset over Elegie beating you at every class you play and never once bragged about any of it. Talking bad about him only makes you look like a sore loser, don't you think? You never heard any of us complain about anything if we lost or died to any of you on the game. Why can't you just take your loss, move on and try again next time, there is no need to make a scene and start drama on the forums.
    Ask yourself. Isn't that the reason why you "quit" last time? You even said it.

Stark and piMike like this.
  15. Momo

Momo Arrogant Member Forum Legend

Even I remember Orzzz like that, him and his friends never talked shit on Lumiel.
    All they did was humilating people and stay quiet, since that triggers nerds the most.

Orzzzz, Stopitsme, Louy and 2 others like this.
  16. Treise

Treise Proficient

LEL

Nvm, this was originally only directed at Elegie but really Fendi? Both of you need to GTFO my thread. Did I say Im better than him or did he? I only said that since he stays quiet, the ONLY memory I have of him is the FFA when we first met. I killed Pizzapizza after he tried jumped my sin with full buff then I decided he's a moron and made him bite the dust, then he got mad and brought along your friend and both jumped me and spam laughed at me. I did isolate Elegie after Pizza got killed and killed him. Then they would follow me in FFA both with full buff and harass me for the whole FFA. Thats what the guy you are dating ONLINE is truly like.

Doesn't mean anyones better than who, he just aggrevates me cuz thats the only memory I have of him because he rarely fights anyone just to hide the way he plays like a CUNT that he is. Im not surprised of such defect from someone who mains a fucking ASSASSIN.

He might've not felt anything towards me but everytime I saw him sitting in panda I wanted to smack his bitch face. Why? Just because. He and pizzapizza

Btw @Momo I have never heard of you before, who are u

17. Momo

Momo Arrogant Member Forum Legend

A superior player than you, that had more than just 5K views with his videos here :^ )

Fendi and Aniline like this.
  18. Treise

Treise Proficient

K.

lawl nerd

19. Grrr

Grrr Highly Damaging Member Forum Legend

Cmon you don't believe that
    wow
    properly triggering 8/8 m8
    [​IMG]

Kyungmi, Treise and Momo like this.
  20. piMike

piMike Proficient

You guys and your double standards, no one cares about how good your friends are on this game....You should really say this to your friend treieese first, because I've seen him trying very hard to mention how 'good' his Daja vu friends are in MULTIPLE threads and comments, even the players who hacked. Can you tell him first that no one gives a shit?

Stark, Stopitsme and Fendi like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.