1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Night update for Templar, and it's time. Farewell; ver 4.0-4.7

Discussion in 'Hot Spam' started by Treise, Apr 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Momo

Momo Arrogant Member Forum Legend

It's okay boy, don't be sad now. You could ask Raysen who I was tho.

I don't feel like hitting this thread with my arrogance

Stark and Treise like this.
  2. Fendi

Fendi ♔ (っ◔◡◔)っ Forum Legend

He prefers to be quiet because he doesn't need to show you in writing what he can do to you and to anyone who talks badly about him. The problem with you is that you talk too much. You get upset when you get called out on your bullshit when you are the instigator. If Elegie aggravated you so much when he beats you on the game, I don't think it's smart to call him out on the forums either, that will only make it worse for you? By the way, you were the one who tagged me, which obviously meant you wanted me to respond to you and now you tell me to GTFO? You are crazy style sir.

3. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

My oh my.. Have some lovely music to relax, y'all.. D:

Kyungmi likes this.
  4. Treise

Treise Proficient

You are damn right I am the instigator. Maybe he should've refrained from calling me out in Panda. Instead of staying quiet like you all usually do, if you read what I saw at the Colosseum why didn't you just call me out on the spot?
    So I decided to call out his cunt sin on a forum thread that will be viewed by EVERYONE. But hes not showing up HIMSELF just to hide from you and everyone the guy he really is. No show just like the 4v4?

If you want to continue this convo have ELEFAG pm me instead cuz I will not be replying to you.

LEL another ridiculous comment from your clique.

I think I remember your cleric "Folder." I hope you remember all the times in mix, which is the only thing close to a 6v6 Touch Me and Deja Vu had vs your legion because normally your "legion" couldn't even gather enough members to have a proper match. Whenever Deja Vu core and Touch Me core were in mix, when your legion started to come over you tried to attack either TM or DV while the real fight is going on between TM and DV. Either TM or DV wiped your warrior spam groups so fast everytime our core or TM core entered mix your legion had to GTFO mix, then TM and DV went onto fight each other again. You guys can claim how great your legion is, but if the only 6v6 you all were able to have with us before we quit was THOSE, then it does not matter.

I'm glad you dont give a shit, cuz we don't give a shit anymore. Glad we agree. PS I would never have cared anyway because this is not a Korean Retail Aion server.

Witch and Kyungmi like this.
  5. Fendi

Elegie stays quiet because you mean nothing to him. That might change soon though, when he does reply I hope you won't get "aggravated".

*claps* It definitely got the attention you wanted didn't it? Except your little publicity stunt backfired on you. You ended up looking like a fool in your own thread. Nice job?

Treise likes this.
  6. Treise

Treise Proficient

I gave your post a like cuz your comeback was hilariously bad.

7. Momo

Momo Arrogant Member Forum Legend

What's up with that K-Retail yellowfever you got, they're also humans, beside that, their servers were full of bots with just a few really great players just like EU and NA had.

Orzzzz likes this.
  8. LordCurlyFry

LordCurlyFry Yeah, I like curly fries. Forum Legend

Online? Wait, @Astii , aren't you married? I remember seeing a thread you made about that a while ago

Witch and Ayaria like this.
  9. Fendi

I don't remember making a thread about my personal life. No, I'm not married to answer your question and I don't believe that's any of your business and I also believe it has nothing to do with this thread? Are you hating on me too because I am defending someone you hate? Aren't you dating someone you met online too? Even if I am "married" what's it to you?

Stopitsme likes this.
  10. Treise

Treise Proficient

I hear she was engaged right before she met this faggot online. I feel bad for that guy.

11. Fendi

I wish I knew that about me. Again, how is that relevant to this conversation?

12. Louy

Louy ʍѳɴʂ†ɛʀ Forum Legend

Hello Guys
    In accord of our forum rules i'll be closing this thread to avoid more drama, thank you for understand :)

Aza, Stark, Stopitsme and 4 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.