1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Solved Cant connect

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Andrej, Jun 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Andrej

Andrej New Member

i downloaded aion and i wanted to play on this server when start game i log in and i accept terms and nothing happend im just waiting and waiting so is there any solution to fix that or i need to download another full client because i dont wanna download full client again it takes ages xD

2. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

If you have the retail client (4.8 version), you will have some trouble :p You were able to downgrade before retail updated to 4.8, but now our downgrade is outdated :/
    The only way to connect to Gamez right now is by downloading the torrent. Check this link for the instructions.

Purell likes this.
  3. Andrej

Andrej New Member

i have 4.8.0.0v. im gonna try to downgrade now thx :)... well im fkd sometimes i rly hate my life ahaha im still gonna try downgrade if thats not working then i will download full client

4. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

Don't try it, you will have problems, like I said, the downgrade is outdated..
    You need to re-download the 4.7 client through the torrent from the link I sent.

5. Andrej

Andrej New Member

i know i gave up ahaha i will download full client 1st i need to make free space on disk i have 15gb free xD thank you im gonna download that client for 3 days xD but nvm its my fav pserver

6. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

I know, it's sad that we can't downgrade anymore :( But it's okay, hang in there until we update to 4.8 :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.