1. Dismiss Notice
  2. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Private donations.

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by Sweetcake, Sep 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drostine

Drostine Proficient

WEW!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Drostine

Drostine Proficient

@Rie baca ini gue ga paham

3. Dementa

Dementa Providence Forum Legend

Well I suppose I should post an actual response to this thread.. Am I okay with private donations?

As far as remodels and random shit like that goes I really do not care. Nothing that gives a huge advantage to other players. They are purely aesthetic.

I am a bit against the idea of selling +20 but I did think about how you pay $175 to get an elite arbiter set and that already gives you a huge advantage by itself. Unfortunately there's nothing I can do within my own power to stop it from happening. I can type all I want and it won't stop. Either way you will be paying to win so it hardly makes a difference how you are doing it.

Have fun kiddos. There's no need to wonder about the truth; it is before your very eyes. There's not much of a secret since it happened in the past as well.

/thread

Treise, Hiatus, Yvess and 10 others like this.
  4. solarjung

solarjung New Member

I think everybody could be as you are and don't accept the things like cows, but this is a deep discussion...
    I agree, Imo all this things have a very bad impact for the players but every time I see Muada/AM portals I remember, is a private server and not a professional business...
    What can I do? I will stop to collabore $ and stop to play till I see more respect with players and donators, because right now I feel the same, they don't give a shit about me/us -

Eupp likes this.
  5. Razor

Razor Master of Disguise Forum Legend

I'm using the same items I had two years ago and I guess I'm still very relevant <:

It's magic how every time this gif is used it gets all the likes, isn't it?

Devours, Nero, Titan and 3 others like this.
  6. Akihaz

Akihaz Proficient

Lies, it's only $5 per thing. <3

7. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

The fact that you are thinking GMs would have any say in whether or not private donations are being done =o

Kyungmi likes this.
  8. Dementa

You can't buy elite arb from it for one. Prices vary depending on what you want.

And as Dimi said. Do we get paid? Do we sell the shit? Nah man. We don't have a say. We don't get paid. Nothing has anything to do with us. We can quit and it won't stop.

Tomm likes this.
  9. Nixxie

Nixxie Banned

OMG I better start suckin some D for money. Any volunteers?

Jole likes this.
  10. Dementa

I don't think anyone wants that

11. Nixxie

Nixxie Banned

dammit. :D

12. Edwin

Edwin New Member

Is ok Dimitra, I dont pretend atack the GMs, but, if you "work" for the server... you are with it, with they politics and rules.. but .. in my case (just MY opinion, PERSONAL opinion), if something seems wrong, I'm not in.. but, you have you EA +20 and.. you are ok with that.

13. Akihaz

Akihaz Proficient

I know that, but I've been talking with Lautaro and he said it's only $5 per thing rofl immo it's cheap af

Nixxie likes this.
  14. Nixxie

Nixxie Banned

ty for the info

15. Missatan

Missatan New Member

If you play quite often, vote, trade etc. you might end up with EA someday, 175$ just saves your time but selling things that are nearly impossible to achieve is like selling test items. +100% casting speed spellbook anyone? +50% orb? Cloth tunic with +600 to every single stat might be good choice too.
    If it would be possible or that easy then they would just buy stones for that amount of $.

16. Razor

Razor Master of Disguise Forum Legend

Speaking as a former staff member and in her defense, she is not working for the server. Nor is any other GM. They are not promised to receive anything in return for their voluntary help. They do have a staff shop with items some of which are exclusively available to staff members, that's true, but on several occasions that perk has been unavailable to them -- for quite a long while each time. Nonetheless, it has never gone as far as to offer GMs any PvP gear that has not previously been made available to the players.

On the other hand, I'm.. willing to bet Dimitra did not pay for her +20 EA gear herself and even if she did, I would completely understand -- in previous versions it was possible to be a "zerg slayer" if you knew what you were doing, because top gear was not easily accessible for new or unseasoned players, whereas these days the gear gap is almost nonexistent and in a large percentage of the situations quantity will win over quality. Which is where an extra gear tier arises, re-enabling things that weren't possible for a long time.

Now, to be honest, I don't support it either - it is a little too strong, especially against physical damage dealers. But it's patching up, making up for previously made wrong decisions -- putting Arbiter items on the web shop. They are simply not meant for everyone to own them and that's that. It makes PvP.. TOO "balanced", often booting player skill out of the equation. If anything, Carl should have let people acquire them through donation and donation alone, keeping the web shop prize tag.

Aniline and Tomm like this.
  17. Bard

Bard R E T I R E D

this is gamez. fair or not or whatever, im enjoy it. this is just a game dude. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

18. Patton

Patton Getting there

Donating to the server to get EA set's that's the rights of some player's who want to acquire Top pvp items i have no problems on that..
    the only thing i don't like is this Private donation that is happening.. it's obviously unfair.. people are already having a hard time upgrading those items..
    why not stop this useless self upgrading EA items and just put it on on Gamezaion Site that "You Can only Upgrade EA items Through Donation only" :D

its just an opinion :D /dance

Edwin likes this.
  19. Emita

Emita The Real Noob Forum Legend

first, a lot of people knows this is real... people pay for have better items, lautaro is in charge of take this? probably we already see a lot of people saying the same. nobody can't stop this, the unfair fact is a lot of people participate in events , do 1v1, do instances . All for get Stones and whatever for nothing, because this low rate of enchants is ridiculous, there is no motivation for keep doing things ingame if nothing works properly.

Pve for nothing, if nobody can enchant 1 item +20
    events and 1v1, for nothing... stones and whatever for what?
    Pvp for nothing, if people with +20 gears are the only winners all days

If this is not more a secret, a lot of people are happy to know how get items in that way, think ceo master, you can get more money if you talk now.

Giullia, Titan and Edwin like this.
  20. Unleashed

Unleashed No Fear. No Mercy.

What people do on their own server is their own business. What people buy with their own money, is their own business. If you have the money, why not. If you don't have money, I'm sorry, that's unfortunate but that's your problem. Mind you, this is a private server. You want a fair gameplay? Play retail. Harsh truth. Gamez CEO/AMs/Mods don't get paid to satisfy us(the community). That's my input for today.

Zikel, Kyungmi and Tesseract like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.