1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Private donations.

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by Sweetcake, Sep 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Razor

Razor Master of Disguise Forum Legend

except gameforge are ripping off just as bad as our webshop while ncwest are also adopting the premium account model..

Unleashed likes this.
  2. Unleashed

Unleashed No Fear. No Mercy.

Lmfao. Life is unfair. Donate. ^^

3. Zannova

Zannova Helwa Hayati <3 Forum Legend

Man! That was so easy o_O
    while me, i finished 300 Omega to plus Shepherd Spellbook and i did not succeed at all lol

Giullia and Praxa like this.
  4. BeastiesDecoyAccount

BeastiesDecoyAccount Chillin likea guy who chills

Cut off their manhood, and feed it to the goats
    Hey hey!

Speak for yourself.

Of course if you really want an "advantage" then many hacks are free.

Well you will get banned for using them, so I guess it will cost you your account.

And your honor if you grow up from a family or in a culture that values that, like Japan.

Your parents will be like "YOU HAVE SHAMED YOUR FAMILY NAME AND HONOR! YOU ARE DISOWNED!"

And then you will be a vagrant vagabond.

It will go on your permanent record.

You will be unable to get a job and will end up as a hobo.

But you will be totally kickass in game until you get caught but you have to decide if it's worth being a hobo.

Alternatively you can always hari kari to regain your honor.

I've done that a few times but then again I have a healing factor so every time I do that I just heal up and everyone gets pissed off at me and claim that I cheated but then I point out that there is nothing in the rules stating that you can NOT have a healing factor so it still counts and I regain all lost honor and karma so they can go suck it.

Then I go "HAHAHAHAHA IN YORU FACE IM AWESOME AND YOU SUCK!" while doing a silly little dance.

Then I realize I have shamed my family and all that with the stupid dance and have to hari kari again to regain my honor.

Or go on a penance quest, usually it involves slaying a dragon or something.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2015
    Davidkht likes this.
  5. Rahy

Rahy Proficient

Ahah ! Still Zetto the famous player who silence succefully 7 or 8 times at each duel ! And when i reported that, he laught me !

In add, i can say about enchantement rate i viewed this afternoon a full dawnwing set +20 with plume +15, so i thought that was possible !!
    So i tried to enchant my lac +15 to 20+ : only 5

wOuld you want to know how many stones i spend ?

80 omegas and 35 amplistones > résult > failed = +15
    So i just think to stop this game server coz i feel everyone havent got the same chance here,

When can u do against full sm or bard +20 they have +2000 hp and skills adds !!!! so op !!! fack

EDIT: I would finish coz i think about all peaple are "honorable" players, who continue to play their old classe with conviction and bravery like Templar and chanter or ranger. This players make the game and the server life.
    Why those who win each time all 1vs1 event are never appear on Is ?
    Excuse guys but we are just a band of sheep suckers

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2015
  6. Razor

@gregor cause you don't know how to enchant obviously -- you'd fail miserably on retail too if you mindlessly mash stones onto the same item over and over.

7. Rahy

Rahy Proficient

So, how can i know how to enchant ?

8. Razor

use some common sense? you have 50% success rate, what are the odds ur gonna make it to +18 if you enchant only the 1 and the same item?

9. pajkec2031

pajkec2031 Proficient

Ammm... CHANCE IS THE SAME if the item does not break when it fails.... if we are talking about plumes there is better to enchant more of them at same time, but just because when only one is left u can keep it.... if u aim for a number like +15 or +20 is more productive if u enchant only 1 item...
    (your common sence is wrong :D if u enchant 1st time with 50% chance the next time is still same chance (50%). Is a random generator with seed setter behind... so if u cant make him generate "random" numbers every cycle of CPU without reseting the seed the chance is just...well RANDOM * (that sucess rate/100))

10. Tesseract

Tesseract YouTube: HLBKM Forum Legend

People is still crying about the fact that this is a p2w server? Its very simple:
    Wanna get the best gears? - Donate
    Wanna get the best gears with out donating? - Do TONS of pve and then trade

i doubt there's more than 10 or 15 players with +20 EA gears, so why are you even crying about it?

Kyungmi likes this.
  11. Rahy

Rahy Proficient

He takes me for a fool

12. Badrobot

Badrobot SNU SNU

This is true, my personal tactic was to enchant items by the same level each time. +5 First, +10 afterwards. +12 afterwards, and so on, until i reach +15 for all of them. Yeap some would fail, but still, it is much better than doing 1 item every single time, unless i had only 1 item to begin with lol.

--retail --try to play with a starter account. Fun fun, can't even trade xd. Retail wins in terms of pvp and general gameplay balance. But here paying is optional, you can basically get top gear just by trading. There you would have to pay in order to be allowed to trade.. It's all about choices, personally i was sick of the non existent pvp in gamez, if i were to play AION id rather play in anuhart gear and actually enjoy killing and dying, than running around in arbiter only to waste my time searching for my opponents.

@Tesseract i also doubt that there are more than 15 players that run around in +20 pvp gears, but then again the community is pretty small so they are easy to spot i think. I still stand on what i said earlier, this is pointless, someone has better gear than you, boohoo, buy it if you can, or let it go. This is nothing new, with every update the donors would instantly get the latest pvp stuff, the rich traders would instantly trade for them, and the rest would just be jelly :rolleyes:

13. Frix

Frix 고독한 Forum Legend

Alex you dumdum.

Aniline likes this.
  14. Zannova

Zannova Helwa Hayati <3 Forum Legend

i might quit also soon :*(

15. Razor

The same technique applies to all manastones, plumes and amplification, but not to enchantment. Even though you lose the plume, going back to the original state (in the case of manastones and amplification) is practically the same thing, just less punishing for your character's wallet.

You don't necessarily have to reach the desired level on all items you're enchanting. Think of it as having a second item to buffer the fail procs. When you succeed a lot on your main item, start doing the other until you fail about an equal amount of times (or just until you get the hunch that it's gonna work next time, however you like)

Last edited: Sep 2, 2015
  16. Rhamiel

Rhamiel Proficient

I think the thing people are complaining about is that with the whole +20 EA set there's no option to get the best gear without donating.
    you can't vote or do a lot of trades to get a +20 ea set (who would be crazy enough to trade his +20 EA set)
    so now there's only the first option u suggested:
    "Wanna get the best gears? - Donate"
    and no other option

17. Unleashed

My LAC warhammer +15 to +20...
    [​IMG]

i've used only a few of each stones.. it is possible, it is by luck/chance or whatever you want to call it. It is possible.

18. Badrobot

Badrobot SNU SNU

I usually had enough stones to make them all +15 so i never bothered leaving them +14 or something. But i don't know how it is with the new system, do they enchant with normal high level stones or what?

19. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

I think the point here is they're talking about Elite Arbiter that is +20 :p

20. Unleashed

eh but he mentioned enchantment rate, i replied to that x]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.