1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Client Issue Ranger's Buff Stacking bug

Discussion in 'Problems' started by dungies, Sep 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dungies

dungies Orlha

Hi guys, Does anyone know a way to fix the Ranger buff issue?? what I mean is that ranger has the ability to stack more than two buffs on, I've seen many rangers players get report and honestly its making it hard for most people to play this class, My girl friend, she is scare to death to even getting on her one and only character which is a ranger class. I don't want her to quit the server to this issue, if anyone know how we could fix this, I will be happy to read your suggestion.

Thank you,
    Thermophile.

2. Smias

Smias ❤Pure Heart❤

gamezaion staff is trying to fix that bug...btw she can put only the 2 buffs she common use if she is worried to do click mistakes...

3. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

There is no fix, the way you mean it at least. What you should do is always have two buffs on, and when you wanna change, right click on the buff icon on your buff bar and remove it, then use another buff.
    We are sorry for the inconvenience, but until the admins fix the bug, there's nothing else we as staff or you as players can do, except avoid abusing the bug.

4. pajkec2031

pajkec2031 Proficient

Just chose 2 buffs u like most and REMOVE all others that can be stacked with those 2 from skillbars...is not worth to risk it and get banned :)
    (because if u have 2 buffs on and one ranger goes in hide near u.... u gonna automaticly click the eye (logic right? xD).... well 3 buffs....ooops he fcked u up with making printscreen and reporting...and u have a warning or ban xD)

Martyr likes this.
  5. dungies

dungies Orlha

LOL, I watched her PvP yesterday and it pitiful, she refuse to use buff even hunter eye XD. Have you seen a blind ranger in ingison? lol

6. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

As long as she remembers to ONLY have two buffs on at the same time, and take my advice and REMOVE a buff first before changing to another one, she should be good. The latter comes from the fact that I've seen rangers who were in the middle of switching buffs, they used a third one and then removed the extra one, so there was a second or two of them having three buffs on, and someone took a screenshot and reported them.

Since it's a bit unfair for you guys when that happens but there's no way for us to prove it, always remember: If you wanna switch buffs, REMOVE one first and then cast the second one, so there is not even a split second someone can catch you with three buffs on.

7. ragenbogen

ragenbogen New Member

this Bug is really annoying somehow,, sometimes by mistaken cliick another buff without notice and you got reconnect directly.
    you got banned!

8. Martyr

Martyr I like French fries

i use advanced eye most of the time.. i tried doing buff/remove on hunters eye it takes time specially on pvp (inggison) some players don't care if you just made a mistake on buffing they are like (oh he use 3 buff ill report him) lols

9. Kessie

Kessie alis volat propriis Forum Legend

It really isn't that hard to avoid using your buffs the wrong way if you keep @Dimitra 's advice in mind. Besides, even if you happen to misclick once, you are only issued a verbal warning at your first time and a fair explanation on what not to use again in the same time, just in case you were totally not aware of these things.
    As for now, we can only hope it would get fixed soon so you as a ranger will no longer have to worry about a thing at all, and we as players will no longer need to face those few players who purposely exploit this bug on a daily basis.

Closing this now, if you've got more questions concerning this, leave a PM to any of us.
    Sorry for the inconvenience once again, and have a great day!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.