1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pvp against SW

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Imthenewguy, Sep 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tykimik

Tykimik Expert Forum Legend

Pft. . SW still OP on stigma server. And even worse on full stigma lol

How to kill a well geared skilled bard? Straight up zerg em . Who gives a f. Really though... glads all about RnG requires some luck to beat bards. i would recomend u google songweavers skills or just play the class. Better if u know the class inside out then play glad again so u at least have an idea how to counter. That's my tip.

Any mage class can be difficult as a glad depending how good they are. As a glad You will have low chance of winning against them majority of the time. That's just how it is.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2015
    Dementa and Alexmaxx like this.
  2. Imthenewguy

Imthenewguy Proficient

Forgive me for asking these questions, but like I said before I missed a lot, I see many types of stone, what stones do I trade for?

3. Witch

Witch Scarlet Witch

Omega stones are the best - they have the highest enchant rate. If you're Arbiter/Elite gears you will only be able to enchant with omega stones, with other gears you should be able to use the leveled enchant stones. The higher the level of the stone, the better the chance of you successfully enchanting.

4. Devours

Devours Professional Sneak Forum Legend

I always avoid having fights with songweavers since I have a huge repugnance towards every each one of them, they should all reroll class if you ask me. Also there is nothing to learn from dueling such a dogshit unbalanced class. It's all just a freaking waste of time. On the other hand it doesn't mean that I wasn't forced to fight some of them or duel some of my friends. But to give you a name, let's start with Asemon or whatever his name is from your legion. +20 EA, 2 digit ms, godstone hero. Good luck surviving that.

5. Witch

Witch Scarlet Witch

Yup those +20 EA players who donated via private donations for their items hit hard indeed. Best way to kill them = Zerg. Not even +20 gear is OP enough to survive a zerg . :)

6. Fendi

Fendi ♔ (っ◔◡◔)っ Forum Legend

I don't blame you. The guy is beyond good at every class he plays. He is one of those few people I mentioned on my previous post, who can take down a cleric with no problem. I am scared of him too. His GF Seungyon is scarier though. He lost to her. :D Scarehhhh..
    They hit hard indeed. That's why, zerging isn't a solution because you still died a million times over with a zerg with you. :( Maybe someone will come up with a better strategy.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2015
    Stopitsme likes this.
  7. Devours

Devours Professional Sneak Forum Legend

If that's the case, why does he play the most broken class in Aion? I am not denying that he is good, he might be great for all I care and yet he chooses to play this dogshit class for some reason. I would be rather impressed seeing him rock on a different class than songweaver, spiritmaster, gunslinger or templar.

8. Daze

Daze D. Vampire

50-50 with full buffs SWs :3

9. Razor

Razor Master of Disguise Forum Legend

dude these last three pages are so full of shit and walls of text and e-peens

yes stark is a great and seasoned player - every class he's picked up he's come up with or researched the proper way to play it; not only that, I believe any caster can lightly transition to playing bard so given his already top-notch SM you wouldn't expect any less of him, mastering the technicalities of the class in a relatively short period of time.

yes sw is very strong and yes it is in many ways superior to more than half the other classes. that doesn't mean it can't be beat in a fight with the right tactics/measures, especially by scouts and mages. I absolutely agree that it's a very complicated class with a lot of things one needs to have in mind and be prepared for when facing it, and some classes like gladiator or gunner (yes..) hardly stand a chance against a good one, BUT y'all don't realize it takes some thought to build a playstyle against them instead of mashing skills "the way it used to work before 4.0" and just too busy QQing instead of coming up with some neat ideas that might improve your chances.
    That was what this thread was about anyway, wasn't it? Sharing ideas on how to beat them with different classes?

Last edited: Sep 10, 2015
    Cycles, Stopitsme, Fendi and 3 others like this.
  10. Rahy

Rahy Proficient

Excuse me if its not really the thread but i think the problem is to play 1vs1.

Coz each class is constructed in a manner complementary to play together.

I dont understand why there are not enought 6vs6 ?

We play our class on only solo mode but it could be more interesting to play together.

It Could avoid any zerg and use all skills ?

Fendi likes this.
  11. Caligo

Caligo Proficient

On topic, imagine you are equally equipped and skilled in both Templar and SW and you could duel a clone of yourself. Who do you think would win the 1v1 duel?

Off topic, who's got the biggest ePenis?

12. piMike

piMike Proficient

nonono I just godstone hero'd the godstone hero. If somebody thinks asaemon is gs hero they haven't met metalarthas:)

Fendi, Stopitsme and Gilldartz like this.
  13. Rahy

Rahy Proficient

Excuse me but i created a sw faster i started win faster too against templar

I did training with Zorah, one of best templar geared and i won 2 times. he won 2 too with his knowlegde since lot of years, she was according to say sw is op !

In add, i would saiy that i never won 1 time against this templar with my chant !

There are increasingly lot of sw on server, someones are still noobies but lot of them are harder to kill with my chant !

14. vesiinabox

vesiinabox Death be chillin bitches. Forum Legend

What piece of shit Songweaver are you using as your basis they sound very bad XD."
    1. Sins are godstone heros the class is shit
    2.Rangers die in 3 hits and a bard can easssssssssssily outlast his entire dps chains while laughing in his face. I mean I played songweaver almost from the moment it came out and never had any problems with any rangers ever.
    3.And yes templars cant even out damage a songweaver standing still while healing.
    4. SMs dont have a sleep sir... And instant fear isnt gonna do a god damn thing lol. Especially not as an opening skill.

15. Grrr

Grrr Highly Damaging Member Forum Legend

Nigga he was comparing sm fear vs >SW< sleep.

Daveolf likes this.
  16. vesiinabox

SW and SM look surprisingly the same in my defense. Statement still stands though Opening with instant fear is probably the dumbest thing you could do as an sm.

17. Grrr

Grrr Highly Damaging Member Forum Legend

oh shit, sw is sm upside down, aion 2 confirmed.

Razor likes this.
  18. vesiinabox

With blackjack and hookers.

or do we already have those.

19. Momo

Momo Arrogant Member Forum Legend

Are there really some nig-nogs running aroud on Siel, with +20 gear, 2 digit ping and dare to call themself good? HAH
    People that main SW are just people that sucked with every class until 4.0, this class is literally the go-to class for autistic people.

Devours and Razor like this.
  20. vesiinabox

I didnt suck with every class :3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.