1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pvp against SW

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Imthenewguy, Sep 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Momo

Momo Arrogant Member Forum Legend

I don't care with what class you suck dicks, being gay isn't special anymore

tobi likes this.
  2. vesiinabox

vesiinabox Death be chillin bitches. Forum Legend

I never realized you thought I was special because I was gay :3 Daw moe moe

3. Momo

You were always special, since you actually thought that you could beat my Gladiator with your SM back then, pff

Fendi likes this.
  4. vesiinabox

vesiinabox Death be chillin bitches. Forum Legend

Yes, what an insane notion indeed. Whatever was I thinking...

Momo likes this.
  5. Daveolf

Daveolf New Member

Do you wanna tell me shit, that SMs fear is nothing yup? If SM can keep you in fear, what you can do tell me... MINIMUM of time in fear is 27seconds (maximum 41). You wanna tell me that from 23seconds (4sec = cast time of fear + animations of fear) is not enough to kill?

BTW you are wrong, SM got sleep. It is Hand of Torpor (check that first, if i told you templar had fear until 4.8 would you trust me? Probably not but he had it...)

Sleep < Fear and shut up

6. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

+1 can personally confirm q-q

Momo likes this.
  7. Razor

Razor Master of Disguise Forum Legend

Yeah and then both skills got removed.
    soo.......

Dimitra likes this.
  8. Fendi

Fendi ♔ (っ◔◡◔)っ Forum Legend

To piss people off. And it's working, obviously.:) He plays every class exceptionally well, so it's hard to say which one he really uses as main but he used to play on Orzzz, his sin a lot.:)
    Some people prefer to zerg than doing 6v6, because they don't want a little challenge. Some are afraid of losing which could tarnish their reputation. :)

Last edited: Sep 10, 2015
    Rahy and Stopitsme like this.
  9. Devours

Devours Professional Sneak Forum Legend

Interesting. At least he could change his silence godstone or give up on it. But my real answer would be:

10. Badrobot

Badrobot SNU SNU

I havent read all the posts in this thread but just wanted to say that when you bring to the table insanely low ping combined with +20 gear that nobody else has (including a high level plume) plus a class that seems to be OP.. well sorry but skill is out of the equation, that player will rape everyone as hes supposed to.

ABG times were the best :/ You only had to get that 1 set, along with a weapon, and even with tribunus accessories you were basically just fine. The only advantage someone would have over you was the ping, which really ping alone isn't a big deal, yes it matters, but it's not an 100% win.

Look at this game now, there are shit ton of different pvp sets, there are the plumes which i suppose most people run around with +7 to +10 best case scenario. There are the EA sets, then there are the +20 EA sets, then there are the things that give additional stats to your weapons. Then there is the +20 item bonuses, then there is the WOC2. Combine all that with a good ping + an OP class and you have a winner, there isn't even a point to try to fight against someone with +15 /20 plume and +20 EA gear +super low ping + OP class (or just good at his class).

I say all these without actually being sure, it's just an assumption but it certainly looks this way.

Back in the day you could say that someone was good at his class, now i don't really think the same can be said, and last i played things were pretty much like this too, just not as intense.

Witch, Frix and Dimitra like this.
  11. BetaMax

BetaMax Lord Emperor Forum Legend

i cant even kill a weaker assassin/ranger who has 800ms. how much more a bard. i suck at this game.
    i rely only with my good looks. and thats it. they die staring at my sexiness

12. Fendi

Everyone uses a godstone. Don't see why he should give up his. Removing godstone completely would be better though. Those unlucky ones like you and I, who gets proc'd on a lot, would no longer be miserable. XD To answer your "real answer": I don't know much about autism, so I cant agree or disgree. What I do know is that my legion mates play SW, to prove a point, that without stigma system, SW class is stupid OP and to piss people off, specially the haters. ×D

13. Grrr

Grrr Highly Damaging Member Forum Legend

Except the effect that you get is - people constantly get shit on by a certain class, they get sick of it and reroll to the same garbage. You're just spreading the cancer and sw is just as bad with a working stigma system (which they will never implement on siel)

Shiyori, Devours and Razor like this.
  14. tobi

tobi Banned

Hey guys, I want to let you finish............. BUT SW IS THE BEST CLASS 4.8.

SW for GOV

Fendi likes this.
  15. Fendi

You have a point but I wouldn't worry about my legion mates, since they don't even main that class and are hardly online to really make a difference. :)

16. Razor

Razor Master of Disguise Forum Legend

So then.. why play Bard, again? Cause if you don't think they're making a difference then this whole 'proving a point' thing dies with that statement.

Devours likes this.
  17. Momo

Tobes you cunt, don't tell me that you quit Glad/Temp to play SW .. a bodybuilder doesn't shoot with dolphins, come on.

Shiyori, tobi and Grrr like this.
  18. Devours

Devours Professional Sneak Forum Legend

Don't take it personal, it's the general impression I have for everyone who plays SW.

To prove he doesn't need a godstone to win, even when the others have one.

Now that's straight to the point. Everyone is rerolling to SW because they can't play their own class without being bugged by other SWs. When they see it themselves how retardly OP this class is, they don't even want to take into consideration going back to what they used to main.

Louy and Kyungmi like this.
  19. Fendi

It's making a big difference to their haters and people who main that class who opposed having stigma system on siel. Who swore siel would die like lumiel if siel turned in to stigma system. It made a big impact to those kind of people and are now crying. Made my friends popular. :)

I don't think removing godstone would make a difference in the outcome. I also know they don't have to prove anything to anyone but I'm pretty sure anyone of them would be more than happy to duel you with the same gears and no godstone weapon if they even have that. So you can always ask one of'em to duel you. :)

Last edited: Sep 10, 2015
  20. Imthenewguy

Imthenewguy Proficient

I finally got to kill a SW, he or she was only using Blood Mark gear, but at this point dead is dead, I'll take it.

tobi likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.