1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

This is getting out of hand...

Discussion in 'Hot Spam' started by Webrock, Sep 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carcinogenic

Carcinogenic New Member

ill sell you +20 EA for 100000 credit pm me:)

lafitness88, Jessica and Fendi like this.
  2. BetaMax

BetaMax Lord Emperor Forum Legend

add pls....

3. Fendi

Fendi ♔ (っ◔◡◔)っ Forum Legend

Hi Webrock. Even though you don't feel thesame, we had so much fun pvping inside your fort last night. We haven't had that much fun in a very long time, since all the pvp you find now is basically zerg vs zerg. Pvping like that got super boring after awhile. We knew that most of the elyos only feel comfortable pvping in numbers or anywhere with guards to feel safe. Even though, it was so tough to get a decent pvp going, after having to log on our ely and linking our locations, and waiting for people to show up, it was worth it in the end because you guys showed up and we had a lot of fun. I was really hoping that you guys had fun as well, since you aren't being zerged by asmos. I guess not. :(

I would have to disagree with you when you said that we all had +20 EA gears. That is not true. If you take a look at the vid taken from that night, you will see that the problem is your lack of coordination. You guys were not working together as a team. When you come in, you don't come inside together, you guys come in 1 by 1, 2 by 2, it was as if you guys were so afraid to come inside. When you do that, it became our group vs. 1 or our group vs. 2-3 because the rest of you are out side, afraid of coming in. Even when you guys had 3 sms, when most of us were feared at one point, none of you were focusing the right targets and most of you didn't come inside and take the opportunity to try and kill us when most of us were feared.

I also noticed on your screen shot, you branded a gladiator #1, if Vanilladick was your priority target, then it's no wonder why you guys were losing. :( If you cared to observe, since we were all inside, even if Vanilladick were to stand in the entrance, the cleric and the chanter were able to heal and dispel freely. Maybe you guys just need to prioritize your targets a little better, and make use of your brands wisely.

This last video was taken the night before. We were badly outnumbered not to mention the guards that constantly stunned us but we managed to survive for a bit and had lots of fun before our final death. :) I really hope that none of you are taking it personally, as we are only trying to find some fun out of this game.

Have a great day and hope to see you guys around again!

Louy, Nero, Martyr and 8 others like this.
  4. joshuaimbalanz

joshuaimbalanz Getting there

K I N G S were the literally the kings of beluslan skirmishes led by ashuka by which that time he was only wearing anuhart and slaughtering people with full abgs xD

5. Badrobot

Badrobot SNU SNU

Basically any coordinated group of decent players can do this. We did this with Truth back in the day.

*Remembers truth vs kings fights :rolleyes:
    @Luvlee

Wangfei and lafitness88 like this.
  6. Webrock

Webrock Getting there

Ok after watching the videos, all you said, i have to agree on. True were not coordinated.I guess its 'cuz of the fact that elyos outnumber asmo. For that been said, elyos tends to run solo confident on knowing that we outnumber you. Asmos in return getting that fact that even outnumbered need to outwit Eyos.(The vid truely is a good example or coordinated atack.)

Anyway, i feel hopeless now after seeing the vid and you guys having 2 digit ms(or even 3 digit, as long as its still in good ms for pvp). Not to forget ya'll on teamspeak. Awsome! (2thumbs up).
    I always play on no less than 300ms which SUCK. (3rd world country ping blows LOL) Prolly picked the wrong game to play.

And YES. Not all of you may not have +20EA(If you say so) but wow! Vanilladick on 1.7k atk. DAAAMMMNNNN!!!! I guess this is how players feel when i killed them back in my old game i left

Fendi and Cycles like this.
  7. Unleashed

Unleashed No Fear. No Mercy.

Alright alright jeez I left out a lot of legendary legions. But you get the point lmfao.

8. Cycles

Cycles War is PEACE

u mean Syr, Deathangel is guilty in cheating?

Syr Webrock don't mind them, we cant stop it, that's the truth anyway, but i'm hoping that someday, tide will turn, .... they got their own flaws, wats the use of Aion when a lot of people will quit due to that OP thing, only 6 OP asmo will, no elyos to kill, bcoz elyos has quit, they have each dose of their own medicine, 6 OP asmos= 100% elyos quit = NO FUN = NO THRILL = Aion FUCK UP! See? so dont worry,

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2015
  9. Pawn

Pawn Perverted Asian

Huehue everytime I'm rollin, I'm rapin. Tho they get butthurt and start zergin. Hahahaha

10. BetaMax

the video is actually entertaining.
    oh so familiar voices :)

Cycles likes this.
  11. Jessica

Jessica Guest

even at bard, Stopitsme's keyboard clicks... can be heard like he is playing assassin

Fendi and Cycles like this.
  12. Webrock

Webrock Getting there

Well that kind of keyboard clicking sound is familiar to me..... in a way that i smashed in on my monitor and threw away my cpu a few months back:mad::mad::mad::mad:. Cant do that now with gtx v-card :) . But its good to listen on how they pvp. Done the same thing back in World of Tanks.

13. Llama

Llama The Drama Llama Forum Legend

Hai Syr, I include you to my prayers Everyday.

Syr Cursed, you should pray that Stopitsme legionz will transfer to elyos. I include dat to my prayers to grant ur wish Syr.

lafitness88, Louy, Fendi and 2 others like this.
  14. Pawn

Pawn Perverted Asian

Hey stop, its me dude

15. Aerozure

Aerozure ᴄʜʀɪs

That's why you losed in clash because ekoo and andrea are noob's in PVP !

and THE FUCK VANILLADICK AND FOOD ??????/ its elegie and finde damnnn ! STOPITSME leg is OP PPL LOL !

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2015
  16. Destiny

Destiny ✮The Hoarder✮

So out of this world that legion must be, so fearsome and dreadful. And that hacker sin Elegie, omg, ITS JUST TOO MUCH TO HANDLE!!! I HATE YOU JIRU!
    Now then, since that's settled, I shall end this random post with an insignificant ending. Thank you for reading.

Btw, just saw astii's vid, who clicks so intense? That poor mouse :eek:

Fendi likes this.
  17. cocosul

cocosul Guest

that girl voice make me hard haha^^

Fendi likes this.
  18. Stark

Stark ᴘ ʀ ɪ ᴍ ᴇ ʀ ᴀ Forum Legend

@Astii Fendi we got another casualty right here lol

Fendi likes this.
  19. BetaMax

been there. felt that. hahaha!
    just appreciate god's gifts mafriend.

Fendi likes this.
  20. Llama

Llama The Drama Llama Forum Legend

And then how about 3 people inside Inggi fortress...

And then Alente came to help. Lol, even the good ol' days, elyos' wasn't coordinated even in Lumiel.

Funny how these people whining just because they can't win a group of six people. Meds cuz beds...

Jessica and Fendi like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.