1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Blade n Soul NA/Eu

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Fluffaluffagus, Sep 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BetaMax

BetaMax Lord Emperor Forum Legend

The review i read stated that the graphics was ok but dry and pale. Looks like it too. I will give it a shot later on.

2. Fluffaluffagus

Fluffaluffagus Meow

Its not the pretty graphics but Its definitely not DDO graphics. I do however love the Graphics of the abilities.

3. Georgie

Georgie Ḏɪ̭̜͓̜ͅs̪ᴛ̩̪͓ᴜ̬̖̗̬ʀ̻͚̖͎ʙ͉̜͓̖͙̼͖̳ᴇ̖̞̻ᴅ̻̞̫̘̫ͅ Forum Legend

4. Davidkht

Davidkht Proficient

i wouldnt call them major just starter theres many more classes and you get to try them all out its really nice and all but somehow i got bored of it really quick. Was about to go for the path of monk but got bored somehow this is monk

Last edited: Oct 12, 2015
  5. Georgie

Skyforge is shit and the reason is shit is because they only let you play 3 classes until your fingers fall off and then, maybe, you can unlock a new class.

6. BetaMax

Got bored already with skyforge.
    Played wildstar and tera thr rest of thr day

Davidkht likes this.
  7. Davidkht

Davidkht Proficient

not to mention the pvp is straight garbage. The berserker dominates everything like to the point where its not fun for anyone. I still need to find out if the open world pvp for wildstar is any fun
    the control mechanics for medic is not so comfortable. Gotta make arrangements. Still probably wont beat bns pvp. Played in a private once. best pvp experience i ever had.

8. BetaMax

What server are u in. In Wildstar? I am still a lowbie, since i jusy create and delete after lvl 5-6 on a class. Testing them all out

9. Davidkht

Davidkht Proficient

I believe I'm in the pvp realm called warhound. I'm a lvl 11 medic settler siding with the exiles. I like it so far but it gets so complicated that i have to take several breaks. Also you cant find certain quests and some are bugged. But ill keep tryin

10. BetaMax

awesome... we are in the same server then. im lvl 5 in dominion and 6 on the other faction.

Davidkht likes this.
  11. Fluffaluffagus

Fluffaluffagus Meow

Not really, I got A new class in 2 days. Playing a Necromancer and it is pretty cool. After an hour or 2 of playing, you get a chance to try out every single class in the game without having to start over. Then when you find what you like, you just play the game till you have enough points into the tree to get that class. Took me 2 days since I had High levels from the clan carrying me everywhere.

The PvP looks very fast pace

Last edited: Oct 12, 2015
  12. BetaMax

Are those your characters?

13. BeastiesDecoyAccount

BeastiesDecoyAccount Chillin likea guy who chills

Cut off their manhood, and feed it to the goats
    Ive haxxored things to get on chinese servers for BnS and I wasnt all that impressed. They changed the gameplay to go from active dodging and stuff to just the standard MMO style combat.

Skyforge looks cool but sadly my gaming time is limited due to having to slay monsters and stuff. Some asshole chaos sorcerers have been opening portals to the netherworld nonstop and all the other monster slayers and I have been pretty much going at all day, every day just to hold back the tide until our mages can can close those damn portals. And all the while the witchhunters have been failing hard and haven't even caught one chaos sorcerer. I'm about to just say fuck it and lead a charge into the netherworld myself to see if I can take out some of the spawning grounds, but even if that succeeds, it's gonna be a shitstorm at best.

But yeah, skyforge looks cool, and you guys also need to look up Lost Ark. Kind of like a Diablo3 meets Mmo type deal with tons of flashy graphics and like 20 classes to choose from so I'm sure that'll be worth playing.

Other than that, the next year or so may be promising for Warhammer fans for those that are into that. Total War Warhammer(I'm still very wary of that due to CA's track record with Rome 2 and Atilla along with Games Workshop's reputation for being assholes about mod support) and then theres Battlefleet Gothic which looks badass. I wanna get on a hugeass ship thats miles long and crewed by about 50000 people and be all like. "BRING US CLOSER! I WANT TO BOARD THEM AND HIT THEM WITH MY SWORD!"

Then there's Vermiintide and Spacehulk which I have no interest in because I hate that stupid horseblinder first person view but I'm sure theyll be popular, however there is a good chance that we'll hear about Dawn of War 3 and even possibly Space Marine 2 so fingers crossed there.

Well I just stopped in to get some of my swords to the polisher and swap them for new ones so I better get right on out there. Those monsters aren't gonna slay themselves. Well some do but those are crazy ass suicide bomber monsters that explode in a shower of acid and little maggot things that swarm and trust you do NOT want to be near one of those when they go off, let me tell you.

14. Fluffaluffagus

Fluffaluffagus Meow

The game has Chainsawgreatswords gladiators that cut up monsters.

15. BeastiesDecoyAccount

Yeah I saw that, the cutting up monsters thing with chainsawgreatswords is pretty cool. Some of the monster slayers I've been working with have been using chainswords and I gotta say, they do a pretty good job of cutting through some of those thick monster shells and hides.

16. regiix3

regiix3 yeah Forum Legend

Selik and Dementa like this.
  17. BetaMax

Lost Ark is the game ive been waiting for. But 2016,2017,2018? No one knows

18. Georgie

19. BeastiesDecoyAccount

Wait what are we playing?
    Also are we gonna go and make our own guild and get a website for it and everything and then everyone quits because that was super awesome with Archage.

Also @regiix3 you still owe me a catgirl cosplay so you better get started on that trololo

20. Selik

Selik Hero of Justice. Forum Legend

regiix3 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.