1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Why'd I download Gamez 4.8 again?

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by Xion, Nov 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xion

Xion New Member

This is going to be a qq post, so if you don't like that shit, then backspace/x out the tab k

Well, everyone knew 4.8 was going to be ridiculous with the changes (talking about 4.8 buffing bards, espically) and since Siel's a stigma-free server...yeah. So I was like "Lol not playing 4.8 when it's gonna cater to bards even more/everyone will play it". But then I missed Aion, and that backfired. Whee.

It's nice to know that bards can successfully paralock you into a sleep without that .5s window you had before 4.8, where you could DISPEL/POT THAT SHIT. Correct me if I'm wrong on that, but I mashed at the ghp with a couple of different bards, and nope. Guess it's because the sleep duration is longer now. Even if you outlive that (somehow), if they're geared up the ass like most of them are, you're just gonna get annhilated by those god damn endless chains they have, and the delayed damage debuffs/instanukes.
    When a bard can't even bury a silence or a bind but kill you from their 6k mb or whatever the hell they can get on gamez, what's the point of trying, again? I've been able to kill some bards, my gear probably doesn't help (normal amba), but, is it even worth gearing up? I'd imagine, even with the same +20 bullshit gear that these bards have, they'd still have a huge advantage, when they have a couple of "I win" buttons anyways (a couple of dragon song leeches being the other).
    Think my biggest annoyance with them is, a lot of them have egos/think they're skilled looooooooooooooooooooooooool
    Okay that's it
    See you all in hell

Fred likes this.
  2. Rhamiel

Rhamiel Proficient

if u wanna killl bards but don't wanna play a bard class play spirit master/ranger/sin (ranger or sin only if u have 2 digists ping or under)
    also wearing amba these days is basically being naked... ull also lose to good templars or glads just saying

3. Xion

Xion New Member

Eh, I made a bard before to see how it was. Don't really feel like doing the whole "if you can't beat them, join them" thing though lol. Every other class besides bard/sm/ranger/sin are bad vs bard?
    It's really easy to tell who's geared now lol. If the temp/glad is super geared AND skilled, yeah, there's almost no way to kill them. My hp just melts. If it's just geared...could probably get a kill depends

4. Badrobot

Badrobot SNU SNU

A couple of people who are generally good at any class play bard, other than that most people rolled bard cause they were tired of dying and sucking with their previous classes.

From what ive noticed everything about them is OP, they have heals and dispells and debuffs, sleep para, charge ud nukes stoneskin on top of all that they drain all your mana making you a punching bag, really if u just wanna win without even trying just roll bard. When it gets nerfed though that ll be funny.

Xion likes this.
  5. Rhamiel

Rhamiel Proficient

well thing about bards is that u have to kill them quickly or u'll die (unless u have fears)
    besides the classes i talked about already none really has the dmg to kill a decent sw (maybe a really really good glad and templar can if they get lucky but it's really unlikely)
    and yeah aion these days is all about gear but, and it's a very very big but.
    an arbiter set + weapon is way more than enough for u to do fine (ofc u need woc2 as well)
    and an arb set + weapon will probably cost u about 4k-4.5k credits max so its not that hard to get started

6. Xion

Xion New Member

Yeah, it's a little difficult to keep them where you want/burst them down, espically when you're kind of forced to use an extend as a melee (less atk/crit/macc). Shouldn't be this difficult to kill one class imo. Then again SM was like that for a while depending on what class you played.
    Oh, thought people used that mythic (SEE?) gear now since you can't +20 arb weapons/armor. Arb's still better then? And eh I have woc1 and like 30 - 80 ms usually xD;

7. Rhamiel

Rhamiel Proficient

thats not bad but woc2 would really help u out (cuz ull reach max atk speed)
    also yes u can make SEE gear and all that and its good +15 SEE gear = +0 arb set
    but soon it's been confirmed ull be able to +20 arb sets so getting a see set now is just stupid.
    also with ur ping there are plenty of classes that could kill sws

8. Xion

Xion New Member

Yea woc2 atk speed's ridiculous, lol.
    ............They're gonna make arb enchantable...reaaally? Eh, I wasn't looking to drop real cash on gamez honestly, a SEE set is probably miles better than regular amba anyways. Might just settle for that.
    Maybe I'll try sin out u_u

9. Rhamiel

Rhamiel Proficient

again with just ambassador u might as well walk around naked (yes a see set is way way better than ambassador)
    assassin is a pretty good choice it can pose quite a problem for sws

10. Xion

Xion New Member

Well, could be worse...bm gear amirite lmao
    I'll just farm SEE gear. Only need ceras tbh. Would it be a good idea to trade omegas for ceras or just suck it up and spam IS til I have like 2k ceras? I don't really care about how enchanted my gear is for now I guess. Just having that armor would be better for a start until I get more stones or whatever

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.