1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

What I noticed in GamezAion after a couple week playing...

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by failyos, Dec 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. failyos

failyos New Member

Well, Ive always played in retail server all this time. I stopped playing there for a while cuz I wanna get that veteran boost buff that you get after a month of inactivity. Still a couple weeks to go...

What I noticed in gamez, baffled me, a lot...

1. Every 15 seconds, I had to block someone cuz they spam whisper me "try, try trrrrrryyyyyy......". I mean, at least finish your sentence: what do you want me to try?
    2. In PVE, EVERYONE is dependent 100% on a SW. NOBODY carries any types of pot whatsoever. Everyone who doesnt carry pots will call the SW noob. But somehow those people who doesnt carry pots in the first place are Pro player (irony). What happened to being competent?
    3. Every 15 seconds, in PVE, someone will say "log, log, lllllllloooooooooooggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg", I mean, what the hell does "log" mean?!
    4. Inflation. OMG Kinah is basically worthless here. 1 scroll cost 1mil Kinah each.
    5. IS Group. I think, this is a part of a religion of some pinoys. Once you get your member to reach 12 people, if u're not inside Infinity Shard in 10 seconds, someone will randomly leave the alliance, and this will cause a chain reaction of at least 1 group leaving the alliance, randomly without saying anything, then were back to square one of trying to get 12 members, get it to 12, then the same thing repeats itself. The 34589347568934th time this happened, I was convinced that this is a commandment of some Pinoy religion. And these people are devoted to it.
    6. Map bug. Sometimes I just stand there afk minding my own business when suddenly, I fell through the floor, and died underneath sanctum map. wtf...?
    7. Sore losers. In retail, we enjoyed doing pvp to increase our battle skill. And congratulate each other after a decent and good fight. Here, if you win a fight, the other person will be called a noob. And if you lose a fight, you will say "llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg". Never accept defeat.
    8. PVE Lag. Heres the fun part. You're playing in a Cyber cafe, or whatever it is that you called them in the Philippines. Its basically a stone age relic in our part of the world. So, the cafe has like 1Mbps internet speed, divided between 60 computers in the premise, with 45/60 playing aion. Imagine what speed they will get with so much allocation... So, once 1 person lags in game, spelling "llllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggggggggggg" will magically make Jesus upgrade your 1Mbps divided by 60 internet speed into 1Gbps internet speed PER COMPUTER?! (Mindblown!)
    9. Dice Roll. Apparently, most people dont understand the concept of class roll. Happened a few times to my group before, and when I asked them, why did you roll?! They answered: I also have this class in my other character. Epic facepalm. As if the rest of us dont have other class in our other chars as well...
    10. Queen of England granted ALL of GamezAion player a Knighthood. (Suddenly everyone gets to be called a Sir)

Well, these are amongst the little things that Ive noticed in this fucked up community playing in Gamez Aion these days. Theres a lot more to be honest. It is totally different back when we used to play it in server Lumiels glory days, where everyone will chat in a real and full sentence, and everyone speaks like a normal human being. Now, its just different. I miss server Lumiel and its intelligent player who knows more than 1 English word, which is "try" - in which, I still have no idea what it means until now. I think only the word is the same, but the meaning is totally different.

#End of Rant

==========================
    Edit 1 : On another note, I had to mention, the GM Team is Extremely helpful, and I am amazed by their dedication to help. Thanks GM Group, you guys rocks!
    Edit 2: Added more facts

Last edited: Dec 6, 2015
    alcapon3, Robina, Cherro and 22 others like this.
  2. Zikel

Zikel The Dragon Lord Conqueror Forum Legend

welcome to gamez.

Millina, wolfik332, Ren and 1 other person like this.
  3. Stephen

Stephen I always chill bruh

I'm Pinoy but I dont find that offensive.

Mae likes this.
  4. Martyr

Martyr I like French fries

You should also include those people who don't know how Roll dice system works i encounter it most of the time in RB some are like roll for this roll for that roll for everything they don't know anything about class roll..

Zikel likes this.
  5. Zikel

Zikel The Dragon Lord Conqueror Forum Legend

And they need everything for some reason. Lol

Martyr likes this.
  6. failyos

failyos New Member

OH! This is important, I'll put this up. It happened to me too.

Martyr likes this.
  7. Fhellipe

Fhellipe Getting there

that's why im thinking to change to retail

8. Giullia

Giullia Proficient

10. New instances 4.8 dont works, are all bugged, and probably you will have time enough to become a grandpa while waiting they fix the bugged instances.

Mae and Ollo like this.
  9. failyos

failyos New Member

Retail is awesome bro. Its really not that hard. You say, here getting gear for pvp is easy. Well, guess what. Doing private donation is easy too, so regardless of how much time and effort you put into gearing up, at the end of the day, someone will have a complete +20 purple pvp gear that can pawn you in seconds, after you spent so much time "earning" those gears. This wont happen in retail. Plus, retail is awesome cuz its full of really competent players, and hacks wont work anymore there. NCsoft has fixed pretty much evrything. gold seller is almost nonexistent too, u will only see them like once a week now.

Kyungmi, Luff and Fhellipe like this.
  10. Fhellipe

Fhellipe Getting there

finally, someone understand me

11. failyos

failyos New Member

Added fact number 10

12. Luff

Luff - ᴛʜᴇ ғɪᴢᴢ - Staff Member Trainee

1/2 of those rants mate about kiddies but true nonetheless lmao, always funny when ppl PM me "TRY SIR??" I reply and say no, "WHY NOT? SCARE?" Then I accept kill them in 10s, "WEW SIR,IDOL" T___T. Like, that convo happens on repeat almost every single day lol.

Outside of the whole dependence on Songweaver and morons not knowing what class rolls are, well everything else is on point. Surprised it only took you a few weeks, when all of these can occur in a single day LOL.

As keash said, welcome to Gamez man :>

Ethereal, crystalize and Kessie like this.
  13. failyos

failyos New Member

it took me a few weeks cuz i took it slow leveling. i never played elyos before after few years playing aion. so playing elyos is like, playing a whole new mmorpg :p

Luff likes this.
  14. Luff

ROFL I know that feeling, I remembered when I tried elyos on retail, I was like "These map layouts are so <insert expletive here>" But was cool though once I had gotten to 65.
    Oh to address your inflation point, I think Elyos prices are ... lower than asmos, Still HIGH but, lower in some aspects haha. Found scrolls being down to 350k for 1... instead of 1-1.5M which is just sheer stupidity.

15. Doomkiwi

Doomkiwi Proficient

Let me tell you why that is bull nyerk..
    First of all retail is p2w hidden behind a gambling system you still have to donate copious amounts of money to enchant your gear and not to mention buy anything considering the rate of hyperinflation created by the coin farmers. Hacks most certainly still exist on retail as I have experienced myself recently especially in Dredgion and Crucible arena. I have seen sorcerers using nonstop teleport hacks and aethertechs using no animation hacks quite successfully. In terms of gold sellers being dealt with I'm going to call bs on this one as well considering i can't even have a conversation or keep up with /3 due to the number of gold spamers constantly spaming both /3 and /w..... Finally I would like to raise the biggest issue I had with retail when trying to level a new character to play with others I encountered a Russian hacker using numerous virtual machines to level a few gold farmers. unfortunately this is such a common occurrence on retail it is quite difficult to finish quests or kill specific mobs.

source:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. failyos

failyos New Member

ok that picture is definitely scary. But then again, everyone knows to avoid KR server...

17. Doomkiwi

Doomkiwi Proficient

That's the fast track server.

Also Welcome to Gamez.

Hope you like zerg pingpongs.

Luff likes this.
  18. Luff

Realy? LOL They're telling people to avoid Kahrun, no wonder it's scarce there lmaooooooo

19. failyos

failyos New Member

its true. just about everyone knows kahrun is infested with russian players. who are very bad at playing, ignores rules, adn most of all, pro hacker. i think theyre the ones who developed the bot gold farmer used to farm golds. theres also 1 russian legion who openly admits cheating but their hack tool is untracable. after every patches, hacks stops for a while, but apparently these guys are better than aion developers. soon enuf, they can use their cheats again, but only theirs. ALL of the members in this legion uses this cheat, its distributed freely amongst them. only catch to join them, is youre from the same city in russia where u can play on call. Yes. server kahrun is their stronghold, which is why so many KR player already quits there. those who stayed probably dont care to play pvp, or dont know about them since theyre still new.

edit/ads:
    yes their account can be banned, but theyre so pro that they can get to level 65 in 1 day. I have seen it myself. Being banned is nothing to them. and their sole purpose in playing is making real world money. they farm lots of kinah, then sell it to kinah gold seller to make real money. despite that, theyre almost impossible to beat in pvp. they may be hacker, but even when theyre not hacking, believe me, theyre pro players...

20. Badrobot

Badrobot SNU SNU

I think the most game breaking fact about gamez aion is that nobody respects 1vs1 open world fights. If you like to play solo like myself, you are basically fucked. I find it nearly impossible to solo with templar, even if i kill 1 person, within miliseconds there will be a zerg. It is a bit easier with a ranger or a sin, but the problem with squishy scouts is that if you kill 1 person and 2 more show up well you can consider that to be a zerg, you wont be able to tank them. Another example is when you walk by the opponent faction in inggison, and you encounter 2-5 of them, they will all instantly start hitting you. They are all well aware that you are alone, and they know that they are going to kill you unless you escape, yet they all attack you together as if they hate you. I don't understand how these people have fun in here, killing their opponent in 1 second and then waiting for another victim. This is the main reason why i quit this server 2 years ago (among other reasons stated above, and some of my own that make this server a bad place to be in). I returned a couple months ago to find out that much has changed - to the worse- although the addition of the battlegrounds was a good idea if someone's interested in 1v1 battles, but then again, 1v1 BG will never be the same as open world pvp.

Basically, if you hate how people act in this server, just ignore everyone and play with your friends.

Louy, Kyungmi, Llama and 1 other person like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.