1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

I asked nicely!!

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Tehhealer, Sep 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maneta

maneta Lesbian Forum Legend

This is a community with thousands of players, wich means thoushands of requests, reports and questions. If u pmed 5 GM's already u just need to wait. U're in the TO DO list in some of them.

2. MzBella

MzBella Respected Member

They might be waiting for a higher GM to look at it, Takes more then a few days to investigate such things. If you are not unbanned by friday then there is a possibly they felt the ban was legitimate. All you can do is wait. They aren't magicians, like i said before.

3. Tehhealer

Tehhealer New Member

I agree with u but again..its a small problem u look into ban log and see y i was IP ban and if the evidence is not strong enough unban. other games even as crowded like this i was unban in matter of hours not days....

---------- Post added at 12:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 AM ----------

I talked to Zodake,Brynette and some other most of them didnt even reply to PM..or post on topic

4. MzBella

MzBella Respected Member

Wow. You are hard headed and just don't understand. If you message them in game, and they don't respond, they are more then likely busy, away from keyboard or they don't answer that particular type of question in-game.

5. Autumn

Autumn Banned

Most of us don't have the ability to help. You need zodake or brynette to approve the unban request since the rest of us don't have the power to unban.

6. MzBella

MzBella Respected Member

Thanks Autumn. You should close this post. He just does not understand no matter how many times you tell him.

7. Tehhealer

Tehhealer New Member

I have received word that i will be unban...closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.