1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Siel's Wanted - 2nd Hunting Week

Discussion in 'Events Archive' started by Dimitra, Feb 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex

Alex Expert

Play other char.As Amazing.
    Dont play open world pvp. So hard to kill them :)

Sinfoniia likes this.
  2. Patola

Patola Proficient

Yeah!...

3. Sinfoniia

Sinfoniia Proficient

:cool::cool::cool:

Alex likes this.
  4. Tesseract

Tesseract YouTube: HLBKM Forum Legend

Dont you feel ironic how people like "Xperta" raged at the elyos that stayed afk or hided the whole week to not get killed, however he moved all his gears and stopped playing with his bard to not get killed neither?
    Is people like him that ruins this kind of events. I still dont get why people care so much on being killed... Thats the point of the game, isnt it? Kill and get killed? Not gonna talk about other players but, its funny how people that were on the list last week didnt showed 1 single time in the pvp areas, but now they are zerging 24/7, lol.

Emita, Jessica, Tsurt and 5 others like this.
  5. Gilldartz

Gilldartz H¥þε.

6. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

Bixbite has been slain!
    Bixbite will receive 5 Amplification Stones as consolation.

Myrajane and Nehit are now tied for this week's Special Bounty with 2 kills each! If neither of them gets the last kill, the Special Bounty will be held off until a Bounty Hunter with a distinct number of kills bigger than 2 is found, until the end of the week.

7. cocosul

cocosul Guest

nah is just to show how bad is this event. is a lot better to amounce daily 1ely/1asmo. most of special bounty winners....are sins? i wonder why lol^^ and man i didn't rage at nothing, i didn't even wanted to kill some1 from the wanted list, i dont need to. i still pvp as before, just no1 can kill me bcs i m immortal! and the event is supposed to end in 7 days not on the 1st day right?

8. Alex

Alex Expert

I didnt know narda and nehit assassin lmao

9. cocosul

cocosul Guest

when narda...there was a sin too, just he got banned, now..nehit 2 assasin 2...there will be allways a sin, and well i said most of, not all of them.

10. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

How bad this event is? I am sorry, weren't you complaining last week about how the Wanted players are losers for not leaving their cities, and asked me "next time pick active players not noobs"?
    Sometimes you need to learn to be quiet if you can't do what you accuse others of not doing or back up your "badassery".

Since someone keeps talking about this event being so bad when he can't even stand up to what he complained for.
    @cocosul has been disqualified and will not be eligible to join any of this remaining hunting season's weeks, neither as a Wanted player nor as a Bounty Hunter.

Elyos are now free to hunt Prince instead of Xperta. The name was also updated on the Wanted list.
    This conversation is over.

shablai, Patatas, Silloubaby and 8 others like this.
  11. cocosul

cocosul Guest

and where is that rule? event is up till the end of the week so? u can t DQ me since here is no rule about right?
    ✯ Everyone is welcome to participate, including staff members.
    ✯ If you are in the Wanted list and you are found killing yourself with an alt account, you will be disqualified for this hunting season.
    ✯ You are allowed to win Bounty with one character each week, but you are allowed to slay as many Wanted players as you can slay.
    ✯ If you are found using multiple accounts or characters to collect Bounty in one hunting week, you will be disqualified from this week's Bounty Hunt. If you have collected Bounty for that week, your Bounty will not be mailed and the players you killed will be back up on the Wanted List for someone else to hunt.
    ✯ If all players from the Wanted List are slain before the end of the hunting week, the next list of names will be posted on Monday of next week.
    ✯ The same person might be on the Wanted list more than once (but never for 2 or more weeks in a row).
    ✯ Setting up kills is strictly not allowed.
    ✯ Disobeying the rules might get you permanently banned from the event.

now..@cocosul has been disqualified and will not be eligible to join any of this remaining hunting season's weeks, neither as a Wanted player nor as a Bounty Hunter. that not apear on the rulles.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2016
  12. Vash

Vash Somewhere,

:inpain::inpain::inpain::inpain::inpain::inpain::inpain::inpain:

13. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

I have put up with multiple players hiding for a whole week, changing their character names, switching characters or even accounts to avoid getting killed yet I have not disqualified a single one. You have managed to be the first one to come to my thread and openly admit that you are avoiding to PvP on your assigned Wanted name one week after complaining that I only put people that did the exact thing you are doing right now.

I will not put up with anyone complaining one week about how I only put noobs on the list and asking me to change the rules to fit their playstyle, and being on it next week and having no courage to go out and face a few people. Consider yourself the first lucky person to ever be disqualified for not keeping their mouth shut.

I will not say this again. The conversation is over.

Vash and Tesseract like this.
  14. cocosul

cocosul Guest

then DQ all the asmos from wanted list not? event is up for 7 days is my choice when to show up.

15. Hizael

Hizael I love You ღ Forum Legend

16. cocosul

cocosul Guest

i can t see still any rules about this rlly. is my choice when to show up, event is up for 4 days more. at the time when i said about ely wanted list was already saturday, AND as u can see, all the asmos do the same thing. i agree, remove me from wanted list, but DQ from the event? that sux rlly.

17. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

There is also no rule saying "hacking is not allowed, if you are found hacking to win bounty you will be disqualified".
    What I did was not the result of a rule, but a reaction to a behavior that nobody else has ever shown me in the 10 weeks that Wanted has completed. Had you not come to this thread to talk about how "5 Amplification Stones are not worth my blood" (at which point I thought you were joking) and continue with "this event sucks" showing everyone you quit to sorcerer to avoid using your wanted name? I would 99% not have disqualified you and let you continue hiding behind a different name throughout the end of the week. Again, sometimes it's best to keep quiet and not try to throw fake "badassery" in front of everyone.

I will say this for a third time. This conversation is over. Post one more thing in here and you will receive a permanent thread ban.

Tsurt, Whis and Tesseract like this.
  18. cocosul

cocosul Guest

ok sure ban me! make your own rulres! is just a game! i repeat anyway, event is still on 4nd day! since u made your event for 7 days, i dont see any reason to get mad!

19. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

Wish granted and a permanent thread ban has been sent your way.
    Have a good day.

Whis, Vash and Tesseract like this.
  20. Vash

Vash Somewhere,

I never enjoyed reading, but this one was really fun.. :headphones::headphones::headphones::headphones:
    cocosul Slain by Dimitra XD

thegreat, Shiyori, Emita and 6 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.