1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

maximum stealth time

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Deexee, Mar 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deexee

Deexee 秒で死亡sarcasms

Good day people...i am wondering what is the total allowable stealthtime for sins during 1v1..and does the excessive use of it can cause a player to be banned?

2. Devours

Devours Professional Sneak Forum Legend

For more information regarding the punishments for hide abuse follow this link. Now if we are to define what excessive stealth time means, I would say more than 2 - 2.5 minutes. Killing or being killed once and then going in hide is NOT alright as you are not giving/given (the opponent) the chance to actually fight back. However, for this kind of reports, the proof has to be substantial, meaning a video.

Loki and Cycles like this.
  3. Deexee

Deexee 秒で死亡sarcasms

Is this bannable?if yes,is it a permanent ban?

4. Wrath

Wrath New Member

i think this will answer your question.

Impending Game-play / Fair-play

• Actions which include but are not limited to the following, Death Abuse, Certain Skill Abuse, Hide Abuse, Mount Abuse, etc.
    • Bans for these require certain proof, with out 100% Perfect Proof, the reports will be denied with out any question.
    • Any and all issuing on this ruling will start with a Warning Ban, as well as In-Game Mail explaining.

• Warning: 1 hour Temp Ban
    • First offense: 12 hours of Temp Ban.
    • Second Offense: 48 hours of Temp Ban.
    • Third Offense: 7 Day Ban
    • Fourth Offense: Permanent Ban
    Server Rules

5. Deexee

Deexee 秒で死亡sarcasms

I have read it and it forbid others to enjoy the event...so its bannable. I ,just as anyone wanted to know how much time we can utilize this skill...thankyou @Devours for a response
    @Wrath thanks

6. Orzzzz

Orzzzz o-o Forum Legend

lol Those are some weird rules, considering sin is close to worthless without buffs. The rules are forcing the sin to fight another round without anything up. Lucky I quit sin already rofl. Enjoy the fair game play in 1v1 fellow sins :rolleyes:

7. Loki

Loki I am madness and chaos! Forum Legend

Actually it doesn't hinder any skills from sin, what this rule prevents are those sins who go on hide immediately at the start of the 1v1 which we know in turn, will render the opposing player useless to fight back and leave the event, thus letting the sin win.

8. Deexee

Deexee 秒で死亡sarcasms

So answer the question how much time sins are allowed to use their shadow walk

9. Muamon

Muamon - Myśtîçãł

In every 1v1 I'm always recording assassins just because I hate it when they just boom and hide for 5 minutes or just appear to show themselves on 0 seconds. If you fought, killed your opponent and went into hide, it shouldn't be more than 2 minutes, or how I like to say, must be enough time to give your opponent a chance.

Louy and Loki like this.
  10. Deexee

Deexee 秒で死亡sarcasms

thats why my dear i need to know...how.much time are we really permitted to hide..or maybe hide and shadowwalk should be dissabled so that sins cant use it in 1v1 event..its been an issue and its very troublesome...i mean we dont have much heal,hp,we are soft..sins get rekt in 1v1 well not all because some like pizzapizza is an exception

11. Muamon

Muamon - Myśtîçãł

That's why I have told you.
    Do not stay in hide for more than 2 minutes.
    Imagine yourself in this case, for example, you're a gladiator and you get an assassin. The countdown is done and the assassin attacks you and kills you, you check the time, 04:36, hm, okay. If the assassin hides for 2 minutes and then leaves it to fight, there's 02:36 time left. You still have plenty of time left to kill him, meaning you still have a chance to win this 1v1.

That's the whole point, if you are an assassin, do not take your hide to the point where your opponent does not have a chance to kill you.

Louy likes this.
  12. Deexee

Deexee 秒で死亡sarcasms

Ive done it earlier with a badass gladi and he warned me...that shocked me a bit...are there rules about 2min hide? omg suddenly i felt veryguilty

13. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

You guys are making a fuss about a rule which, when it didn't exist, you still complained about.

I myself have banned one player for this, and that is because he killed the player and stayed in hide for the remaining 4 minutes. That is bannable.
    Going in hide for a bit to get your cooldowns back will not get you banned. The rule specifically states "excessive", which is also why we accept video proof and not image proof.

Orzzzz, Deexee and Muamon like this.
  14. Kessie

Kessie alis volat propriis Forum Legend

Honestly, I don't think there are rules needed to know hiding during the whole time of a 1v1 or going in hide after a full buff jump is everything but fair towards your opponent. But at least now it's cleared out for everyone.

Deexee likes this.
  15. Deexee

Deexee 秒で死亡sarcasms

Thankyou @Dimitra for enlightening me...just one more how long really can we use it? I mean 00:00 exact like 02:30 is ok? Or a little like 01:30?

16. Smias

Smias ❤Pure Heart❤

for me there isnt a right time...just feel the opponent...use the time u need to rec ur hp or skills and then just come out...or go in hide a bit to waist their buffs...just use the brain mate

Wrath and Loki like this.
  17. Deexee

Deexee 秒で死亡sarcasms

Yeah right...

Smias likes this.
  18. wolfik332

wolfik332 Expert

and glad get kills and then only run like chicken is alright ? its same like sin get kill and then hide lol

19. Deexee

Deexee 秒で死亡sarcasms

And temp barricades,cleric heals,sw and sm both like shiit?haha its ok we need to abide with the rules dear

20. wolfik332

wolfik332 Expert

so hiding is alright aswell as those things you mentioned .... ist just noobie behavior and by my mind not punishable -_-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.