1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

To show what faction is the BEST?

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Jessica, Sep 8, 2010.

1. Jessica

Jessica Banned Forum Legend

Any suggestions of an event to show what faction is the best? coz asmo and elyos both think theyre awesome bragging about it on their selves, in-game, and at the faction forum sections.

WHO IS REALLY THE BEST? Considering that there is no fortress siege here. And Abyss Base Raids organized well by either of the faction always seem to succeed.

What can GamezAion really provide at the moment? To Test who the best. And also there is no Influence Ratio Implemented.

:whistling:

Noyah likes this.
  2. Lakhane

Lakhane Expert

no fort sieges, everyone bad.

3. Asshatz

Asshatz Getting there

Right now, nobody is best.

4. Sexybum

Sexybum New Member

im the best, period. So asmos will be;)

5. Ekzh

Ekzh B E W I L D Forum Legend

Why u wanna know if asmodians r better then elyos or viceversa...?

Theres always better than u...

Both factiones have noobs playes, hacks, bug abussers and pro players...

2 people like this.
  6. Raazzil

Raazzil ♥SҝeleŧαL \/αmpirẹss♥ Forum Legend

just remember: "There's always a bigger fish"

7. Jessica

LOL, and that is a fact which will define which is the best.. which faction has more noobs or which faction has noobs that PROS CAN CARRY.

Noyah likes this.
  8. maneta

maneta Lesbian Forum Legend

Yes as mentioned previously, there are all sort of players in both factions.

Pro players, hackers, noobs, etc.... Asmos are less populated and can do great work since they stick together often than Elyos. But well.... Theres really no way of knowing wich faction is best.

For me the best faction is BALAUR!

9. Nhuktala

Nhuktala Expert

Let's do 50 vs 50 in beluslan and we'll see who's better...

10. xXEl3mXx

xXEl3mXx Getting there

thats like asking if a penny made yesterday is better then a penny made today : o

11. anderpr

anderpr Getting there

+1 nice =]

12. Jessica

what is the point of playing in gamez aion without proving which faction is the best? in Official aion, fortress sieges and reshanta is the only real way to show which is the best. why would the devs separate the players with faction??? whats the point?? its to prove which is the best!! so if the moderators have nothing to do to make the players enjoy more than just 1on1pvp or group pvp. more and more will be bored, and more noobs will stay, the server will run out of donators. in result SERVER CLOSED!

This is after all a challenge? to the mods/devs that if they cant fix the fortress yet. they should do something to make up for it.

Noyah likes this.
  13. Clipzone

Clipzone New Member

BANANAS or ORANGES take your pick and decide which is which!! xD

14. autogwapito

autogwapito Proficient

I'm an Elyos but this is absolutely true. Some asmos have their own "groups", people that they did not randomly pick but rather people that they always PvP with. Take the asmo sin "Ibenz" as an example, he always PvP with the same asmo sins and rangers group. You would rarely find any one of them alone and I admire them for being so organized, so far I haven't seen a better asmo ganking-group.

However, like what you said, elyos have the population advantage atm. What can 1 pro asmo do against 20 noob elyoses :wink: well, you know what they say; "Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups: Angry Mob" :w00t: I find it rare to see elyoses like you Raybunny who actually organize other elyoses to repel or raid in massive groups.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2010
  15. Diavol GR

Diavol GR Legendary Member

IF your 6 man group Kill a 3 man group then you are better? Thats what people are trying to say here. You cant say who is better if (1) The population of one race is bigger and thus they win a Fortress siege depending on their population (2) If you gank asmodians with your alliance killing them one by one.
    The only way to say which race is the best is Equal 50vs50 or 100vs100 or 30vs30 etc. And even then as everything is proved both races win and lose in the events.

So Dont brag about killing 1 asmo/elyos with the help of your full grps cause thats not how Men Solve their problems D: . In my opinion When you "do a girl" you should be able to Do her alone and not ask your friends help to do it ^.-

16. autogwapito

autogwapito Proficient

Gamezaion doesn't have a single developer atm. I wholeheartedly wish that the abyss system will be fixed and implemented soon.

17. shaburee

shaburee New Member

I See Dead elyos ^^

18. Jessica

ever heard of influence ratio?

this is what you call imbalanced server. without the influence ratio. this game will never be balanced and there will be no point in getting geared up and fighting the imbalanced way. dont you ever go out of heiron? or beluslan? see the other maps. asmo ganking up elyos without the chance to fight during arrival of flight or teleport and vice versa. if you guys are saying that 6 v 3 is unfair then the moderators should do something to balance the game. the economy will continue to grow everybody will get abg. and now what?

the moderator are doing events catering only the strong ones or the ones who get the chance to whisp faster or with connections. why would they not let everyone participate in a fun event to make up for the missing abyss system.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2010
    Noyah likes this.
  19. sirgail

sirgail Proficient

@TS Gm's dont do RVR anymore i miss it already its soooo fun, if ever they'll do it again try to join it to see. lololol :biggrin::w00t::pinched:

20. Jessica

what the its giga>< i joined rvr once> i hope they do it 2 times a day.

Noyah likes this.