1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Choosy?

Discussion in 'Hot Spam' started by Patatas, May 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Patatas

Patatas o'ya

You're so choosy ser, u know that?
    Why can't you fight with us?
    It's not about on winning/losing, but instead it's About on "JOY" and "FUN". :3
    (For this guy who left in chat log)
    [​IMG]

Cryshaa likes this.
  2. Aedre

Aedre m α j є s † í ç

3. pirante123

pirante123 New Member

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss

4. bluewarlock

bluewarlock New Member

hahahaha . such a choosy

5. Orzzzz

Orzzzz o-o Forum Legend

I just want to know what kind of joy and fun are there when teammates that are people that's salty enough to put a small thing like this on forum and make fun of it. Sad.

Devours likes this.
  6. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

A player may leave whenever they want and if they feel like the outcome will not be in their favor, it does not mean they are "running away" from anything. Sometimes when you know that the winners will get rewards and the losers won't, it is about winning or losing :p
    Now, I don't understand the meaning behind posting a thread to talk about this and show a screenshot badmouthing a legion cause a player left your group, but to each his own.

7. Patatas

Patatas o'ya

As expected. You may close it now maam/ser.

8. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

I do not particularly care about closing threads when an insult is thrown, I am not that strict. I just don't understand your logic.

9. Gummybear

Gummybear Bad Ranger

Its ok to leave..but its more fun to Fight :p

Snowinkle likes this.
  10. Ys

Ys Proficient Forum Legend

your main char is sm right ? how many times you left 1v1 portal cuz of me ?

where is my fun and joy ?

sorry i dont feel like any of them .

thats why i let you port

cuz you wasted my time .

same as you wasting his time

and then you said ”As expected. You may close it now maam/ser“

is that kind of joke ? you give order to staff of gamezaion ? or they cant close any thread without your permit

okay im gonna help you here . make this thread dead

this is forum . not your house . go pee somewhere eles thanks

Bixbite, Stark and Sheerio like this.
  11. Devours

Devours Professional Sneak Forum Legend

So-so salty... Only by looking at your amazing 13,094 HP, one can realize it's a waste of time.

12. Noyah

Noyah ᴜɴғᴏʀɢᴇᴛᴛᴀʙʟᴇ Staff Member Admin

lol

Jessica likes this.
  13. Patatas

Patatas o'ya

Forget what u guyz see in the chat log , i'm not the one who says trashes about ur legion .. What insults me is when we are inside and that guy saw our PT and he said "lol" and immediately Leave. WTf is that. We fought at that time even we are just 2. Atleast we are NOOB like u. And i know that i don't have an ally here coz i face a Rich guy who is a Donator with lots of money too feed this game.

Cryshaa likes this.
  14. kih

kih SAVE GAZA SAVE PALESTINE

lel....

15. Gummybear

Gummybear Bad Ranger

LoL

16. cocosul

cocosul Guest

Zehcnas u fkar' why u say bad words there ??:oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

Aerozure likes this.
  17. Orzzzz

Orzzzz o-o Forum Legend

You should be happy that he only said "lol", if it was me, I think you will report it to lautaro.
    Also, I believe if you have a life and a job, not even has to be a good one, you can afford the best gear in gamez. We do have rich people in the legion but most of us have top gear and are not living a wealthy life. So find some other excuses other than your bullshit.

Stark likes this.
  18. Kessie

Kessie alis volat propriis Forum Legend

The whole point of the event is you get ported randomly in an area with other players from the server who are not on the same level of skills and equipment and get to work together. Unless it's someone under lvl 65, I don't see a reason to leave. Or you want an organized group with your friends? Then you are in the wrong place and not them.
    Same for you.

Take the challenge or leave it for another event where you can make your own organized groups, but using the "waste of time" card here sounds a bit invalid as it's just the same waste of time for those players as well to be waiting there, get ported, be waiting again, wasting all their scrolls and certain CDs then be left in the last 15-10 seconds or less. Or instead you could just modify your sentence to, "It's a waste of time, for the reason I'd rather be in a team which I know will surely win, no matter what". It's the sentence what you should use if you only went there for the win and not the game, challenge included. It would be more on point rather than throwing shade at someone because he does not have the same level of equipment or just knows better than wasting his money on an online game. He's there to get better gear, ever wondered?

It already tells a lot that somehow it has always come easier for players to stop "wasting time" on fighting with undergeared people by their side, but it's never the case when it's the other way around. Why? Because people prefer going for the free win over risking it and taking a little challenge. Of course, only wear it if the cap fits.

*walks away*

Cryshaa, Patatas, Aedre and 5 others like this.
  19. Mae

Mae Maeow 。^・ェ・^。

This is always been a part of gamezaion gameplay. You're not the only one who was left behind, you can also leave then join again to have a better group so you can fight fairly and forget what already happened. Or you can port out send him a pm and ask him for a reason on why did he left, you can even rage at him "BUT through PM" instead of posting it here, keep it private. you should be aware that many people will rage at you. Not because he has an alli here but about the fact that this kind of situation shouldn't be posted here. And as we saw in the screenshot , not only an individual is involve but a whole legion itself. So dont expect that only him will get mad. you should have atleast a second thought about posting it. If he was donating there's nothing wrong with that, its not illegal. just keep calm and relax.

Ys and Stark like this.
  20. Fendi

Fendi ♔ (っ◔◡◔)っ Forum Legend

It's kind of hypocritical don't you think, how you port out yourself but you give other people shit for doing the same thing? :muted:
    Did you call me? HEHE:wacky:

Ys and Stark like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.