1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Choosy?

Discussion in 'Hot Spam' started by Patatas, May 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Orzzzz

Orzzzz o-o Forum Legend

If I see you, that's enough reason for me to leave. Thanks.
    If I want to leave then I leave, none of your business.

Stark likes this.
  2. cocosul

cocosul Guest

all these words...for 1 omega/2ts :DD

Mae likes this.
  3. Dementa

Dementa Providence Forum Legend

Hi guys

[​IMG]

Bixbite, Gilldartz, Muamon and 2 others like this.
  4. cocosul

cocosul Guest

no cola ser? that sux!!!!!!!

5. Kessie

Kessie alis volat propriis Forum Legend

That's the kind of argument I expected to get in return <;

Mae likes this.
  6. Orzzzz

Orzzzz o-o Forum Legend

Good, Stay bad.

Mae likes this.
  7. Stark

Stark ᴘ ʀ ɪ ᴍ ᴇ ʀ ᴀ Forum Legend

That is the problem, OK? Both players in this screen shot has close to none when it comes down to team play. How do I know? I've PvP with and against them. I'm pretty sure you wouldn't know this seeing as you're not really actively playing the game or at least PvPing.

If he is in an event such as auto group where you say the whole point is to get to work together and he sees he is with players who can't do just that, what reason does he have to stay? To carry 2 dead weights? You guys would judge him for saying "no thanks" to that? Come on, don't be hypocrites. More than half of the players in this server leaves 1v1 BG when they are not 100% sure they can win against their enemy, this is the same thing. If I am to do 1 thread per player who leaves 1v1 BG for being at disadvantage, I would end up spamming the forums to the point where it could warrant a ban.

Not the best wording from one of the staff for sure. So, him donating on the server is wasting money on an online game and this is coming from a staff member of the game itself.

Regardless if he is "wasting money on an online game" or not should be of no concern to anyone of you. It's money he worked for, he could use it for whatever he wants.

There are player who goes to BG to get better gear, those who wants to have fun, those who wants some challenge, those who want to win. These 2 players in the screen shot might be there to get better gear but you cannot force the same reason for every player that joins this. Others have their own reason for joining and if it's not present at the current situation then none of you has the right to question how he deals with it for as long as he is not breaking any rule.

Ys, Devours and Orzzzz like this.
  8. Devours

Devours Professional Sneak Forum Legend

I, obviously, join (Auto) GvG in order to WIN. I tried several times staying and fighting with players that did nothing but drag me down and even annoy me to some extent only to come to the conclusion it is only a freaking waste of my time. While it is unfortunate for the ungeared players, I show absolutely no sympathy to the unskilled ones. Not to mention, why would I carry and help them when the server itself doesn't offer them a fair chance to gear up and stand a chance against the people who have the opportunity to (private) donate? Expecting the majority of the players to be nice and helpful sounds really unlikely to ever happen, especially when you see them starting threads like this one looking for what exactly? Attention?

However, if I play this game, I do it for MY OWN entertainment and maybe my friends'. What makes you think the others' needs are relevant to me?

Gilldartz and Ys like this.
  9. Orzzzz

Orzzzz o-o Forum Legend

@Lautaro From now on I won't donate anymore ok? Because uh this staff here is telling me I'm wasting my money on your game, I think shes got a point. A lot of people liked her post as well so I think it is an surely valid argument, I might start encouraging people about this too.

Ys and Stark like this.
  10. Akihaz

Akihaz Proficient

Smh asdasd
    .....asd

11. Purell

Purell - Forum Legend

Really? I kind of expected better from you guys.

To make more clear what she was trying to say. She wasn't against the donating but more like you all poking fun at others for not spending the same amount of money.

You all can take your fights ingame. Closing thread.

Gummybear, Cryshaa, Patatas and 5 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.