1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Dupers are back

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Aethelfaed, Sep 10, 2010.

1. Aethelfaed

Aethelfaed Proficient

OMG, wth is with the mass duping back again including like 20 lots of Ebon Plate, Gold Medals selling 3 for 333mil each.

Once again shows how easy idiots are ruining the economy on this server and giving people access to things that should be impossible to get

Everyday see people advertising Full +15 EAT sets in trade for ABG items, this takes 202 gold medals to make 5 peice, how is this possible without hacks or exploiting.

There is no realistic way to make EAT set without this

Buying gold medal at 500mil each *this is usually not the price more like bil* would cost 101 billion

Farming gold medals *202 generals killed when 90% of the time they don't even drop medals and you have to roll vs everyone else in your group*

Is there any possibility to just remove this item entirely from the game again because in reality it is nothing but alot of dupes these days, and people taking advantage of this fact to get EAT set to trade for ABG thus overall negating the donation process anyway

2. NiaPx

NiaPx Getting there

lets just wait for the GM's to take action on these and yeah your right

1 person likes this.
  3. veanocam

veanocam New Member

people will always cheat on mega easy servers like this. Just like in rf online they had to remove the entire mail system to prevent duping but people always find some way to do it. They should just remove the gear completely until they can figure out how to handle it.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2010
  4. markjan213

markjan213 Expert

dude what about those non-duper... if your asking to remove then this server will go down dude.... why wont you ask to remove all the gold medals not the items.. I'v been buying and selling then here you come asking to remove all the items how ironic....

5. Candyman

Candyman Expert

It wasnt jus the mailing system on rf online they took out because of dupers.. it was also the race manager rewards, quest specials and the hero was targeted by dupers too.
    As for aion i see alot of ppl standing around the broker on every map... and the min i go there i get wierd lag spikes which leads me to believe there is a dupe exploit happening at the broker.

One thing dupers/hackers dont realise is that their days are numbered and they always get caught in the end.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2010
  6. markjan213

markjan213 Expert

I agree with you..

7. yihengren

yihengren Well-Known Member

yah i am not gona donate anymore, at the first word when you mention RF **** Online, i became insanely pissed off.

If anyone has ever heard of Brazen RF. I bought the whole DA set for $390 USD, and because of the ****dupers the sever finally shut down.... I was like ......

So i hope this dont happen to this sever...... any ways, i guess the best way is to not sell ur credits like me=)

Btw, the people trading for my credits are giving me ridiculouse offers... 20B and EAT set without jerkin for 2k credit... WTF?

8. Candyman

Candyman Expert

Eew brazen rf lol i was on retail rf and i jus recently left rf poa and tbh the guy there did one hell of a job getting rid 99% of the dupe exploits took several months though to do it :pinched:

Anyhow back to gamezaion im sure carl wont let his server be dominated by mindless thugs.

9. Jemindra

Jemindra Well-Known Member

EAT sets are worth NOTHING. Duped Gold Medals ftw. People offering 2 EAT sets worth 15000 credits for an ABG set+0.. lol.

10. sirgail

sirgail Proficient

Im pretty sure the items they're duping is the gold medals, I've secretely reported to gm's some people i noticed who always buy AP to people and some people who always ask to me if my AP is for sale to check on them if they have a load of duped gold medals. Im pretty sure that its the gold medal they dupe and I've also encounter one person selling me bunch of gold medal for a cheaper price but didnt bought any since i hate dupers (They ruin the economy, donators will realize not to donate), i dont need gold medals (what will i do with it, buy EAT? im full ABG. sell to others? hell no i dont want to be banned and be wrongfully accused as a duper.) and since gold medals cant be bought on credits and the only way to get it is through events prize of the gm's but since we all know gm's now rarely give event and prize of gold medal so for sure those people i notice either they're the one duping it or they bought it to someone duping it. It should be stopped or atleast we help gm's in reporting to them to check to a certain player if we notice he/she is doing something like duping or something that will ruin the game. :rightful:

11. zethrion

zethrion Proficient

I am pretty sure that admins are trying to find a way to stop duping...all we can really do is wait patiently...

12. markjan213

markjan213 Expert

if only they could fix this then everything will go back to normal.. high price less kinah and items...

13. yihengren

yihengren Well-Known Member

Sever wipe, but keep the donated items? LOL lpossible? but that will dmg the sever popluation for sure.

14. Aethelfaed

Aethelfaed Proficient

Just getting rid of the gold medals entirely like they did with kinah wipe, don't cry about selling Gold Medals just give a higher kinah reward instead for events..who needs eat it is just for modding or using in place of ABG...get rid of medals you get rid of the problem, sure they will dupe something else but this is one less crazy way for dupers to get ABG then dupe that as well.