1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

[Sᴛᴏᴘɪᴛsᴍᴇ Rᴇᴘʟᴀʏs]

Discussion in 'Media' started by Stark, Jun 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Orzzzz

Orzzzz o-o Forum Legend

Signiture please, rare to meet core members.

2. Dementa

Dementa Providence Forum Legend

I'm core member of <Novus> legion

3. zeei

zeei lkaashl.deviantart.com

fakin op ppl :<
    and great vids, ive grown an ear cancer from the clickin noise tho :p

Orzzzz likes this.
  4. Skyhe

Skyhe Missing this game

wow awesome combo :'D teach me please :)

5. Bixbite

Bixbite New Member

i like Stopitsme legion they re great

if what u are talking about gear NO
    if u mean How to play YES

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2016
  6. Redroses

Redroses Getting there

Great vids!

watched 4v4 with touchme. nah. I think the diff. in classes is a big factor.
    which mean, Templar's bg is enough for them to kill opposite cleric before it ran out.
    and I observed, touchme's chanter reaction speed is not good. I mean, he heals with gaps. like, he is spamming healing light but is not continuous.

also, Its not that I am comparing players, but, since best glad was mentioned in the above comments, vanilla for me, is no where close to wudang nor purell. used to watch wudang's solo pvp and some of touch mes vids, and the usage of skills, tyming, is very OP.

Orzzzz likes this.
  7. Orzzzz

Orzzzz o-o Forum Legend

I agree vaniladick is a horrible glad :)

8. cocosul

cocosul Guest

even the name sux, i mean wtf....gladiatar= vanila+dick....
    [​IMG]

9. Marz

Marz Expert

It's called insecurity

10. Stark

Stark ᴘ ʀ ɪ ᴍ ᴇ ʀ ᴀ Forum Legend

But how come your SM Windproofs can't kill a templar if the difference in class is a big factor ?

Vanilladick at that time is playing gladiator for a week or so and it shows in the video. Vanilla might be not the best glad but he is the best assassin and that's his main :)
    Orzzz was playing cleric at that time which is far from his main class.
    They had the best cleric healing them at that time which is Dan.

But I guess your post proves the whole point. You can have 2 of what you think the best glads with the best cleric at that time and still not win a group PvP.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2016
    riquha, Fendi, Tsurt and 1 other person like this.
  11. Olivia

Olivia Legendary Member Forum Legend

... well said.

12. Redroses

Redroses Getting there

when is this?
    i dont remember playing sm, i did, but not for a long time. only familiarizing sm's skill effects.
    i was just referring to the video (stopitsme vs. touchme). and pointed out that the BG of the templar was the key why they won.
    rainbow, the time he was bg'ed, the whole group was invu until bg's CD. it is nearly impossible for 2 glads DPS to kill any of the group since cleric was healing uninterruptedly . on the other hand, there is no doubt dan was doing very good. but he's got CD's too. whatever OP the player is, if you got no skills left to press, you will still die. unlike rainbow, she can delay the usage of her shields and etc bcause she was bg'ed.

try to compare both clerics.
    rainbow bg'ed = invu
    dan with elemental + curtain = HP still continuously decreasing

anyway, these are just my observations on that GvG.
    im not a hater. i actually idolized the legion since it is very rare in our eyes that there are people who can also take head to head against touch me.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2016
  13. Stark

Stark ᴘ ʀ ɪ ᴍ ᴇ ʀ ᴀ Forum Legend

You don't remember playing SM? I met you in 1v1 BG on your SM as often as once or twice per day at least when I was still playing and active, I even saw you on some PvP events and open world PvP now you're telling me you did not for long time just to decline that fact that your SM could not kill a templar even after saying class makes a difference which is yes, true but the person playing it, gear and ping it still matters.

Whole group was invulnerable? I don't know if you played templar or not but templar's bodyguard only shields 1 target. If you see the cleric has BG then you proceed to the enemy who is the next most important or most squishy or the one that's doing the most damage or crowd control to your own group, it's basic stuff.

You think 2 glads with good ping and gear, chanter mantra and we're talking about 2 glads who you guys said is the best cannot out DPS 1 cleric being played by someone who don't main cleric? Are you serious? Sure, you can't if you pop all damage buffs out before you make the templar use his shields to his group mate but that was their mistake, not ours.

14. Stopitsme

Stopitsme Proficient

That's a fair point because I'm not a gladiator main. Despite what many of you may think I'm not even a core member on Stopitsme 6v6 group. There are at least 5 gladiators in our legion who play much better than I do and they are definitely the best glads at group fighting on the server. I made a glad only because we are often short on plate player and my legion asked me to play one. It's the reason I uploaded some videos a while ago but never posted them as I don't like my own gameplay, but I record as my legion likes having vids of some of our fights. They actually laugh at me all the time for how horrible I am and everyone knows I don't even like to play it because it's honestly a boring class to me, but it is necessary for some fights. In the 4v4 vid where we beat the gladiators you mentioned (purell and wudang) I had played glad for only a month at the time. Guess it didn't matter though as we still handily won the 4v4 3-0 because this boosted animal got carried by his team :cool:. The only class I care about playing is sin and we all know what limitations that class has in group fights.

Fendi likes this.
  15. Fendi

Fendi ♔ (っ◔◡◔)っ Forum Legend

That's because Glad is not his main and he doesn't even play it seriously and barely plays it. I am one of those people who are fortunate enough to see what it's like to fight against his glad when he is serious about it. I'm not boasting or anything, since you mention "best glad", I won 4v0 against one of the "best glads" you mentioned. I'm not even the best at my class, my ping sucks too compared to theirs, I am also a lame ass clicker, but against Vanilladick, I won once out of our 1 million duels. That says a lot. He is one of those people who can play a lot of classes well not just one.

Olivia and piMike like this.
  16. Marz

Marz Expert

If I dueled someone a million times does that make me barely play my class?

17. Orzzzz

Orzzzz o-o Forum Legend

Maybe those duels are after the video??......

18. Alexmaxx

Alexmaxx My life my Problem

I get tired ...in some Fck day you accepted duel or just you hiding behind the ass of your Cleric?
    if your fear is to die, sorry because the members of this legion is all you get. death and death

riquha and Stark like this.
  19. Redroses

Redroses Getting there

tbh i really could not recall any of those. but i played sm before for these purposes: to familiarize its skills, to enter 1v1 since most of ppl leave the event whenever they knew their opponent is a sm, and in the open world pvp, just making fun of using fear shriek whenever both race clashes then run back again. :D

i played templar and for the same purposes mentioned above. yes i knew how bg works. i said "invu", why? let me ask you favor and watch again part 1 of their GvG. @30:00, rainbow was bg'ed (he is invulnerable for 30 sec), but in my previous comment, i said "whole group was invulnerable". how:
    to me, it seems like this is what happened. genetics went to dispersion and legacy went to hotpindick. both HP's are down to half. but it only took him (cleric) 1 group healing skill + amplification (healing boost skill) to return back both HP's to full. since
    i believe the same output if genetics and legacy aim for one glad .

also
    rainbow was only forced to use immortal shroud and most of his skills/potions after the BG @1:15. while dan got no choice but to use his even with elemental screen + curtain.

is hotpindick one of the core members and one of the 5 glads in your legion?
    got this ss from my friend as both of us witnessed this epic 1v1 inside ffa way back.
    https://postimg.org/image/7csgwdnjb/
    beastmfker was fighting one sw whose name i could no longer recall. sw ran and hotpindick popped out (just resurrected nor just got in inside, not sure) . then things happened. and both of them ported out.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2016
  20. Orzzzz

Orzzzz o-o Forum Legend

I totally see what happened there on ur screenshot. The rest, whatever you say? Don't care, you seem to find alot of advantages on our comp but never theirs. But ofc that chanter has delay blah blah blah, enough already, you seem very strategic on group fights, why not stand up like them, then talk. Most importantly, we asked if they wanted to use same class comp, but they said it was fine, so I guess maybe its not your turn to say about classes?

Last edited: Jul 13, 2016
    Olivia likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.