1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Aion 5.3: Pandemonium And Sanctum Battlefield

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by Matter, Jul 12, 2016.

1. Destiny

Destiny ✮The Hoarder✮

Wow Carl posted? Must use a master ball before it flees :c

Koro and Orzzzz like this.
  2. Alexmaxx

Alexmaxx My life my Problem

@Carl you're still alive ?.omg :D Welcome back

3. Purell

Purell - Forum Legend

Clearly you're looking to have more than just a argument about the maps. If you want to talk about how at the time godstone proccing 5x in 1 battle is fun to have done on you or how it's unfair that you have these custom gloves that most players don't even know about then feel free to talk about that privately. I won't even mention anything about the core members when I don't care enough about your guys fights or issues with my legion.

I'm sorry, are you upset that players are actually enjoying the two maps? Not everybody is going to want what you want. Why don't you actually take the time and login ingame and enjoy the maps like everyone is currently is? Have you even took the time or effort to pvp in the maps instead of this nonsense complaining about mix fight when YOU already know we can't do anything about?

We know already that mix fight is better. I don't see where I say that heiron and belu are better than mixfight. If I could bring it back then I would. We've had this talk already in the past. My post had nothing to do with me saying that heiron and belu is better. My post was directly to you on why you should stop complaining. You actually have me wondering if you even read my post.

Ask the admins since I been requesting them to do something about it since December .

Leonldas and Noyah like this.
  4. Stark

Stark ᴘ ʀ ɪ ᴍ ᴇ ʀ ᴀ Forum Legend

You started it by saying I'm the only one of this I'm the only of that when clearly I'm not. Obviously you're trying to pick on me, I just responded. If you are having trouble handling my response then not my problem, you brought it your self. You speak like you never proc your godstone, everyone's godstone procs the only difference between you and me is that you have a hugeeeeeee advantage in ping.

It's unfair to have a +20 ea gloves with pvp atk on it? Oh mannnn, you should have thought of this before you, stab and dimi decided to get your +20 ea gears with the skills of your choices because you cannot deny that the 3 of you are the first players who owned these gears. It's really ironic how you can say these things straight up when you're the first one who did it, you started it and now that you're having hard time dealing with it, you try to make it look like I did all the things you did. Maybe if you, stab and dimi didn't get your +20 ea gears with the skills of your choice then no one would have gotten any +20 ea item but since you guys started it then deal with it. Don't try to pass the blame to other people because the 3 of you are the 1st 3 players who tried to gain an unfair advantage over the rest of the server when you already have the advantage of having a good ping compared to more than half of the server.

Upset that players are actually enjoying the two maps? Where else can you PvP when you trigger the moving of PvP there? Don't be delusional. Players aren't exactly PvPing in heiron / belu because its more enjoyable there than the others. They PvP there because the boxes are moved there and that's where the PvP is.

Everyone currently is? Here we go again. I mean seriously, why are you saying all these stuff, "everyone" or "you're the only one". Most people in this forums are not brain dead to buy those and can figure out how false it is.

I did PvP in Heiron for a day and it's pretty much the same as Kaldor PvP to me minus the mobs for DP. Got camped in front of the exit where Asmodians spawn, got chased by zergs. Same Kaldor stuff with less people because the others are in Beluslan.

You can do something about the mixfight, like I said try wanted event on it. Why won't you? Because you don't like mixfight? You won't lose anything by giving it a try but you won't try it regardless.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 12, 2016
    Hskill, wolfik332, Fendi and 2 others like this.
  5. Purell

Purell - Forum Legend

We were unaware that we were capable to get those stats since we were told differently on where we were suppose to look. The stats you have on your gloves aren't in the aiondatabase when I had tried searching for them so I guess you guys had used a different site. This whole thing about godstone and ping again I truly don't care so if you don't mind try staying on topic? If I wanted to like have some ego fight with you then we can talk about glad vs glad, but again, I just don't care enough to have this type of discussion with you.

After viewing your ingame logs it's obvious to me you're complaining for no reason and just looking to have a pointless fight. You hardly had logged in yourself to even be able test the maps. You even said so yourself you only pvped for a day so this convo is pretty much over. You complaining about these two maps is like me complaining about a game that isn't even released yet. Anything else you post from now and on that has to do with this topic will get deleted and you will receive a warning. This also goes to your friends.

6. zeei

zeei lkaashl.deviantart.com

hmm

i wonder if we have to re download a whole 40 gb or so torrent come 5.0..

7. cocosul

cocosul Guest

well, IF that will happen, i bet only "5.0" things will be the webshop items, but if u ask me ....1% chances to see 5.0 on gamez till end of the year. let s hope all for better things on gamez.

8. Homataru

Homataru XxTheOtakuPrincessxX

that will be tough,i will wait for that in aion but were just in 4.8 right now lol xD..can't imagine when i just logged in in aion but then there comes lag again -.-:p

9. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

"1 vote will not make a difference"? Wow, that childish thinking is the last thing I'd expect to come out of your mouth. Reminds me of these teenagers that went out after the Brexit saying "I voted leave but holy shit I didn't think it'd matter".
    If 10 people out of the ones that voted Heiron/Beluslan voted because "it won't make a difference anyway" and 20 people out of the ones that did not vote had the same thinking as you and skipped voting for this foolish excuse, if all these had voted for Cygnea/Enshar instead, these maps would have won. Not voting because "my vote will not make a difference" is as childish as voting randoms.

You may stop talking about wanted in mixfight because it is not happening and I have said so many times. The /inspect proof, with the targets all being "fighter", will not be accepted by me in any way. @Purell has been asking the admins to create some custom boxes to put in mixfight for half a year now, yet I did not once see you saying it's a good idea or give him props for doing so. All I see is complaints.

Levinshor was put as a PvP area after Kaldor yet nobody bothered going to it, why? Because it's huge and people want small maps to camp. We did not think about forcing people out of it then, but we removed the Kaldor boxes and made a promo event which is right when I started doing my Lost and Found in Levinshor, again to promote the map. I guess you forgot that? Literally every single new map was given a chance to be a PvP area with Cygnea/Enshar being one of the choices you could have chosen from yet you did not bother lifting a finger and only started complaining AFTER the vote was over. I am 100% sure if the maps were changed to those two, some of you would find another reason to complain.

You think that telling someone "you're a noob and you should be ashamed of yourself" is normal and neutral behavior so I am not at all surprised that you think giving positive feedback is "ass licking". God I'd love to see how some people live their days being salty at every single thing they stumble upon, I have this image in my head that a stranger will bump to them by accident and they'll tell them "go kill yourself for taking my personal space" and call it another day in the office.

Sorry that you have received such awful treatment. Last time I remember you posting a thread I had replied to your comment and you did not even bother reading it but automatically assumed that I deleted it to "silence you" and accused me of doing so in another thread made about the same issue. Ignoring you, huh? Hm..

I am honestly sick of seeing complaints from players who have not even bothered testing what they are complaining about but they are only doing so for reasons only they know. You all should calm down, sort out whatever it is that angers you, and start taking things easy and stop grabbing the chance to be salty about everything that is presented to you. We sadly all play in a server where updates don't come every month and every single one of us have complained to the higher ups about it yet we do events to keep you busy. When Siel was at its best 2-3 years ago there were no polls to ask the community where they want to PvP, there were no custom bases made to fit your needs or instant teleporters to take you to the base area, the only one who did that was Ari and this Incursion event is close to what he had attempted to do with Danaria PvP and Tiamaranta PvP. The tools we have in our hands to work with are limited to spawning things and there's only so much we can spawn. I have repeated multiple times that custom boxes were requested half a year ago and we are still waiting for those to be implemented and put in mixfight so we can inform people about what's in there and get more entries, but we've yet to see any boxes.

This conversation needs no more complaints and no more "you did nothing" or "you all suck" comments. For once, act civil. This is not a competition about "who can leave the wittier comment" or "who can complain more". If you want to talk about the updates you can, and since the admin has officially revealed that we're getting 5.0 soon, you may talk about that update or the 4.9 update all you want, but stop the childish acts. No more of this banter will be posted in this thread.

10. Orzzzz

Orzzzz o-o Forum Legend

5.3 is a good version, but I dont think i'll be playing by then, nice vid bro :D

11. cocosul

cocosul Guest

now, u rlly belive this?:D in 4 years here i ve learned that soon is not that soon:D. is such a propraganda like the president one, once on a year some1 say ... i will do this and this, but just words:D. np for me , just i like to see at last once some1 that say and rlly do what he said.

12. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

Not up to me and I have not been given an ETA. All I knew is that we would be skipping 4.9, to which I reacted quite badly. You don't hate waiting for an update more than I do, trust me. After that long it gets tiring to have to keep players waiting by spamming forum events and trying to come up with ways to bring action. Think about that once when you consider us laughing at the "no update" situation because even though you hate not having new content, we get stressed having to come up with new content even more.

13. cocosul

cocosul Guest

well yeah i know, but i see no reason why they would skip 4.9. maybe just to not pay twice for 4.9 then for 5.0 lol, and ofc new webshop items. but as Admin he could give an ETA easy dont u think? that mean here s nothing sure. is like at shopping, u have money u can buy , or u can w8 for discount period half of year if u are poor.

14. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

I don't see a reason either, and like I said I objected when I first heard it, but oh well. I guess the thinking was "we waited that long so we might aswell go straight to 5.0"

15. cocosul

cocosul Guest

u know what? i remember when most of good players left gamez, at the 4.0 update, when gamez moving so slow with it, and another private server went on 4.0 at the same time with ncsoft. even i left at that time , and half of gamez players. they never came back anymore u know? just me and others few. this will happen now also, for 2nd time cuz is a major update. i m not saying that is your fault on any way, i m just saying it will happen again. u can see that gamez can t even make a proper downgrade, the client have a lot of problems ...etc.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2016
  16. TrueSight

TrueSight Banned

nice skills :D

17. Matter

Matter

18. mistereo

mistereo Proficient

omfg who resurrected you sir? welcam back sir nyc to see your green name again