1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Gamezaion doesn't make sense anymore

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by komokoro, Sep 11, 2010.

1. Deadlychants

Deadlychants Rainbow kittens Forum Legend

You deal with it! No complaining!

:biggrin::biggrin:

2. stingyoass

stingyoass Stuffshot

bullshit!!!!!!!! this is not a patience thing anymore it is ridiculous. yes they need to upgrade and give the community what they deserve. if not ? another server will, and this one will fall not by the wayside but totally off this flat server.i have been loyal and many others, but humans will be what they are and they will get bored and tired of waiting for this server to make the changes that need to be made !

3. Charmcaster

Charmcaster Expert

with this post... do u think u deserve one?

every time the server crashed do u have to make this kind of posts?
    flaming isnt gonna help.

4. Real_Royal

Real_Royal Proficient

SYSTEM SAYS: u have played for 1 hour pls take a break
    PLAYER : im gonna kill some asmo.....
    system says: u have played for 2 hours pls take a break
    player: farm mode ...
    system says: u have played 5 hours pls take a break
    player: duel.... duel....
    system says: this guy never listen
    system says: u have played 10 hours pls take a break
    player: pvp kill....kill.... :D :p
    system says: im losing patient with this guy

hahahahahahahahahahaha

5. komokoro

komokoro Proficient

Hitler killed 5 million Jews coz nobody cares and no one complains.

I had to tell the b1tch on the support hotline of my internet that i will kill her offspring if she don't fix my internet. 5 hours later it was fixed.

Granted that this is a Private Server but Red Cross gives a damn about human lives even though they are a donation/volunteer organization.

6. Sharpz

Sharpz New Member

lol :w00t:

7. stingyoass

stingyoass Stuffshot

i am not flaming. what i said is true i have witnessed it happen many times and i hope i don't see it happen here .!

8. wilen

wilen Proficient

no red cross in america! the only thing i dont want in gamez is the unbalance pvp coz of the hackers and stigma system crashing is the sign that we have more people playing in gamez the server cant handle it but i think if carl have more donations he can rent a good server maybe right now only few donates coz of the paypla scamm so carl cant upgrade the server

9. AlwaysMorbid

AlwaysMorbid New Member

Wow, fkn genius! :biggrin:

10. stingyoass

stingyoass Stuffshot

great point!! this server knows what they need yo do. lets hope they take the initiative.

11. Arsuf

Arsuf Expert

I think why people always makes thread like this every time the server crash because they were not satisfied of the answers that you GMs and admins give. I'd like to suggest that you guys make a transparency thread where the community can obtain info why the server is like this, not just an answer that the server crashed because of memory leak problems or some sort. That is not an answer and I tell you, people aint satisfied of it. Make a BIG announcement or thread stating the following problems, ETA of the fix or if not, how the community can help and announcing to expect crashes at least 2 times a day and etc. I think its better to tell the truth than hiding it get more QQ everyday. There is nothing wrong on saying the truth. We need answers not just answers like; "ok your are playing on a free to play server so STFU" or "They are doing the best they can so have patience and STFU" or "Thread closed to avoid flame and spam pls proceed to the //http.ajdhjkahskdj.com/jadhjkhw" :whistling:

12. almara

almara Proficient

this will help alot...minus consumption to the server database...

13. enemies69

enemies69 Proficient

+1 to this..

14. Deadly

Deadly Proficient

and server still hasnt booted lol POS

15. stingyoass

stingyoass Stuffshot

wow !! sure would like to play!

16. yihengren

yihengren Well-Known Member

Ok guy chill the eff out. I know constant crash of this sever will definately aggravate some of you; however, given the fact that this is a private sever, the best thing we can hope is that it will continue to run for the next few months.

I am on my iPhone ATM so please forgive any spelling errors.

For you kids who are self center egotestical maniacs, let me tell you how why and when a sever will crash.

1. someone said to rent a better sever, that is a brilliant idea because a more competent sever will also have fewer lags and crashes. On the other hand, who the **** actually donate for Gamez? Let me guess, a few... I donate when I can usually about 100 a month. However even if I donate 100 a month Carl will need at least 25-30 people like me to keep the current sever running.
    You ask why?
    A. The god damn website and fourm cost money guys
    B. A maplestory p sever cost 2k a month, now what do you expect from Aion, which is 10gb and requires even players to have top pc to play the game smoothly... So use your head people... And yah I have ran a few p sever myself like RO and Guildwars, but it was only a small local sever for my friends, but it still cost 1.5k USD per month. Therefore for those who are saying Carl is using your money to feed himself you are an ignorant and arrogant fob. Tbh most people run p sever for the fun of it, if you actually had done it before You will understand what i am talking about, like that feeling of supreriorty, doesn't Carl seem like god to you guys lol? Everytime sever goes down. Who we need? Carl!!!!

2. Ok, so why sever crash? Umm before you even ask that stupid nonsensical qustion, ask yourself what exploits have I been doing? Was I duping too much golden medals? Was I glitching some where? One must acknolwdge that whatever hack or exploits we do I game have. Direct relationship to the sever side stablility. Also I think there are probably many errors in the sever side source code which when players triggers it , a crash may occur.

3. Well if you are bored and sever crashes go and watch some naughty stuff hehehe.

Hope I kinda amilorated the tension between the player and the admin. Just chill guys and remeber this: do not ask what your sever can do for you but ask what you can do for your sever( a saying by a famous US president but revised) cough... Cough... Cough... Donate

17. pompeye

pompeye Getting there

i take it you don't know what a "server" is. you talk big, but in fact, just follow what the 90% of the ignorant part of the community say.

a small local server for friends...1.5k/month...are you stupid or do you have about 200-300 "friends" playing constantly there? for something that small, use your average 1,000 USD PC (PERSONAL COMPUTER). it will crash less often than the server carl rents.

and by the way, a game that requires powerful client computers does not mean that the server has to be powerful. it's how well the server consoles are programmed (this includes the reason to our famous "memory leaks". no original complete source code? no fix.) and how many constant heavy threads the server processes that determine that.

high-end graphic settings and high memory usage from clients do not add up to make a server crash.

18. Kashei

Kashei Proficient

don't complain ... be thankful you are playing Aion for free...

1 person likes this.
  19. yihengren

yihengren Well-Known Member

Ok... I do not want flame please.

As I said local... Go to RO frontier is still up. The sever is based two blocks from me .. My friends house.
    Anyway if u hate Carl go idk punch him?

20. Zap

Zap Lurker

Exactly.. :biggrin: