1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Gamezaion doesn't make sense anymore

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by komokoro, Sep 11, 2010.

1. Sarahriel

Sarahriel New Member

good plan!

2. pompeye

pompeye Getting there

i don't hate him. just pointing out some facts before someone believes the internet hero-wannabe :sad:

3. Tmac

Tmac Proficient

Ahem.....You talk big and yet you have 2 faces....You know what im saying, before you QQ about the server now you are defending it against the harsh community. Why a sudden change in wind? Call me a stalker but to the people who read your post before will agree to me that you are 2 faced hypocrite.

---------- Post added at 04:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 PM ----------

Mostly those who have flag of yours seems to be racist?

Click the link and you'll see who are those people who complains not just those who are having our flags. Dont show too much racism bud, it will not help you sleep at night..

http://forum.gameznetwork.com/showthread.php?t=20549

4. DeinoK

DeinoK New Member

STOP!!!

If you want good technical support, good servers, no crashes, JUST go to the public and official AION, and pay 13$ monthly.

5. winter60043

winter60043 Proficient

if all players are donators anything is possible but for all we know most of the people playing here arent donator so they cant do anything; but there best if its a problem for us well its a million fold to there's
    they are resolving this over and over again and its not because they like it because they have to .......
    plzz do understand guys..............

---------- Post added at 04:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 AM ----------

please dont generalize the issue not all of us are like wat u think we are...............................

6. Tmac

Tmac Proficient

You might quote his post not mine....XD

Anyway, it only shows that he gets irritated when there's too much pinoy on a server.

7. NiaPx

NiaPx Getting there

we all know that most of all the players are not donators here and for all ive heard aion is the most expensive game now it really knocks off the top OL games now like RF and Tantra and for my concern let us be patient about this. . . .

---------- Post added at 04:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 PM ----------

i agree let us be patient about this coz for all i know the mostly of the players are not donators here so we all just need patience and hope for the best in this awesome game...

8. stingyoass

stingyoass Stuffshot

really? do u understand how this game is cloned to a private server and the technical ramifications involved? let me tell you this ;it is all about advanced technology and the capability of the team who decides to invest in a private server. u do not have to play the retail version to have the same or revised version of the game . it just requires whether it be vps or a dedicated server to up to date and to have a team of people dedicated to making the game and server the best that it can be.

9. Sanctus

Sanctus Banned

Take a chill pill guys. Everyone can get mad, and hate and hate, but in the end what will any of you have fixed? Nothing. The server crashes, you need to go do something else. Go out side, go watch TV, go hang with some friends, go do that homework that you've been procrastinating... just go :p

And tomorrow, Gamez Aion will be back. :)

1 person likes this.
  10. gothicprincess

gothicprincess Proficient

RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE.....they have a reason to rage but there is nothing they can do about it...ohhhhhh well ffs ill wait for another 10 hours BS.

11. elone

elone Arabian Knight :D

i think they must hire a good game developer

12. Nhuktala

Nhuktala Expert

I'm enjoying the forums..... :wink:

13. Skylite

Skylite Proficient

iiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttsssssssssssss stiilllllllllllllll thhhhheeeeee shittttttttttttttt!

14. dhanrio26

dhanrio26 New Member

a lil help here pls...

Problem signature:
    Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
    Application Name: aion.bin
    Application Version: 1910.414.518.2720
    Application Timestamp: 4bf231b3
    Fault Module Name: CrySystem.dll
    Fault Module Version: 1910.414.518.2720
    Fault Module Timestamp: 4bf22e15
    Exception Code: c0000005
    Exception Offset: 0001165c
    OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.768.2
    Locale ID: 13321
    Additional Information 1: 0a9e
    Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
    Additional Information 3: 0a9e
    Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

how can i fix this??? need help please....

15. kecimis

kecimis Proficient Forum Legend

I think this thread can help a lot to the server. I will explain why:
    The more ppl see this topic, the more ppl leave, because every other server is better than Gamez, not in number of players of course. The more ppl leave, the less players will play on server, while having less players will reduce lags. The best solution, because Carl doesnt have to move a finger to make it happen.

16. omkulit

omkulit Well-Known Member

complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complaincomplain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complaincomplain complain complaincomplain complain complaincomplain complain complaincomplain complain complaincomplain complain complaincomplain complain complaincomplain complain complaincomplain complain complaincomplain complain complaincomplain complain complaincomplain complain complaincomplain complain complaincomplain complain complaincomplain complain complaincomplain complain complaincomplain complain complaincomplain complain complaincomplain complain complaincomplain complain complaincomplain complain complaincomplain complain complaincomplain complain complaincomplain complain complaincomplain complain complaincomplain complain complaincomplain complain complaincomplain complain complaincomplain complain complaincomplain complain complain....................but you still play the game...........:biggrin:

1 person likes this.
  17. yonutz

yonutz New Member

it is our fault...carl is not interested in our problems...he only takes the money from donation
    you thing he cares about us...like i sayed is our fault....we should quit the game until he does something about this

18. TheShaikan

TheShaikan Banned

yes...i also complain but i know that some day i will leave the game (i did a rhyme xD) someday meaning umm...1 week later when our srv is launched ? xD (our server meaning the srv that the boys from the legion do right now not gamez xD)

19. Sterca

Sterca New Member

well if they keep saying they might one day wake up with an empty server... well is just my opinion

20. TGS

TGS Banned

People like you are really fascinating to me. You have this weird blind optimism and unwaivering faith that the things you once enjoyed will be enjoyable again. It's so... weird. :)

Btw, if this is Carl's best, then Gamez is ****ed. Just sayin...

1 person likes this.