1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

to authumjoy she ban be ?

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Mataba, Sep 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mataba

Mataba New Member

:rightful:just asking you why you ban me those items are given to me buy another char

i dont duped those items

i just want to keep them coz

its been given to me

by a stranger

dont ban ip

for your self reason

please answer

2. TheShaikan

TheShaikan Banned

its been given to me by a stranger? i heard that excuse all the times in other games xD

DONT REMOVE THE BAN!

3. Mataba

Mataba New Member

to authumjoy

im saying the truth

please remove the ip ban

so i can prove you things

i was really dissapointed

for early judging..

4. justnick001

justnick001 TwinDad Forum Legend

well i have read what autumn said......in that reason we can say that u are banned....

Last edited: Sep 12, 2010
  5. Autumn

Autumn Banned

I asked you to give me the 151 duped gold medals you had in your inventory. You would have avoided a ban had you just given me the medals. You refused and tried to teleport away. When I teleported you back, you logged off.

7 people like this.
  6. maneta

maneta Lesbian Forum Legend

BanHammer... go away dupper... trying to run a gm? u think they are stupid enough to let u pass like that? hum....

7. cozolinofly

cozolinofly Well-Known Member

ahahha running from a Gm with return ...

8. Vaugn

Vaugn Respected Member

hahahaha! LOL epic fail.

9. raquellie2

raquellie2 New Member

good evening GM Autumn

i just wanna ask,why did u ban the ip address of the character named Mataba,im not asking this question in behalf of him,but the reason why im asking this is because i was 1 of the avid players here in my place who plays AION
    by the way, ive heard that he (Mataba) had dup items in his inventory and that You as a GM tried or asked him to hand you down the items which was a correct action,but the reason why im sending you this message is because i was affected by the IP Ban....:sad:
    this is a computer shop and lots of players are playing here including me,and when i found out that i cant login using this ip,it saddens me so much...

in connection to this Dear GM Autumn,may i ask for an appeal that you kindly lift the IP Ban so that we can continue playing and just let the character (mataba) if found guilty be banned from using the same account.

im appealing to you kind GM,please let us play the game using the IPAddress that you baned..

in return,I together with the other players here will be vigilant on duplicated items and will report any wrong doings that may ruin the credibility of the game...

hope to here from you so soon GM Autumn

thanks so much

1 person likes this.
  10. brainpower

brainpower Banned

oh , not again ... the obviously "i`m playing from a coffee shop , so unban me" scheme

Please post on youtube a video where you kick that guy`s ass , then you might get unbanned , lulz

11. raquellie2

raquellie2 New Member

im not asking you to believe me,i dont care if you dont!
    the GM's can find out if im telling the truth,by simply going into the characters ipaddress,how many characters are playing at the same time with the same ipadd..that simple...

12. justnick001

reasons........play on other computer shop.....just feel sorry to urself......there is no second chance its too late the damage has been done.....banning in this way it will make the server better.....bye2

13. raquellie2

raquellie2 New Member

i dont mind if you dont believe me,the GM's can find out if im telling the truth by simply checking the ipaddress of the character,"how many characters or players are using the same ipadd,that simple sir!

---------- Post added at 06:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 AM ----------

you know what?im not sorry for my self,honestly i dont feel sorry,why should i?im just enjoying the game thats why im appealing a lift,and dont tell me that there's no second chance,u are not the owner of this game,and i dont think that the GM's are as dumb thinker as you sir! sorry for what i said.. but this i want you to know," if you cant say something nice to someone then you better SHUT UP!"

14. itsaleckz67

itsaleckz67 Legendary Member

well.. its hard to make a decision like this.
    :whistling:

15. justnick001

ahahaha you got angry now coz ur IP get banned??? ahahaha..... yeah its obvious that im not the owner of this game.....no hard feelings bro....well read my sig....that tells something...bleehhh

16. raquellie2

raquellie2 New Member

players of AION...

why do we need to suffer from other's fault?

we didnt commit any violations,we didnt go beyond what was expected from us,we didnt do anything wrong...
    if Mataba commits mistake,it is him who should suffer the ban and not us who were just simple players,ban him,delete his character,his account,but lift the ipban so that we can continue playing the game..its true we can play to other coffee shops,but here in our place,aion is very rare,as in rare that you almost cant find one,aside from the fact that we enjoy playing here coz we like the environment of the shop...
    Dear GM,tell me what should we do in order for us to play the game?if we need to talk to the player just to surrender the dup items,i will do so...
    help us GM pls..

17. justnick001

if we need to talk to the player just to surrender the dup items,i will do so...<<<<<<< now u mean it that ur shopmates are duping wtf.....thats the rule man IP and account banned for those Players who do cheating.....why just play legit.....

18. Nhuktala

Nhuktala Expert

watch your grammar and learn how to spell. Player like you is ruining the credibility of Filipino players and players like us doesn't want to be called hackers, dupers, cheaters just because one of our kind is being mischievous.

GTFO!!!!!! :devil:

19. Xalamander

Xalamander Well-Known Member

playing with a duper = fail

20. raquellie2

raquellie2 New Member

hello!! do u understand the words that u are reading here?
    did i admit that mataba duplicated items?what i said was GM Autumn was asking mataba to hand down the 151 gold medals which where proven dup items!!can u find anywhere in my post that i admitted that my shopmates were duplicating items??WTF!! i dont know if u have brains on top of ur head,u just keep on replying to my post without even understanding the meaning of what im trying to say!! sir i know ure from the philippines.. do you want me to translate it to our language in order for u to understand?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.