1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

OP Songweaver

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by arwin, Dec 30, 2016.

1. Tykimik

Tykimik Expert Forum Legend

Yah i noticed u just got back . But iv played on this server at its current state. Bards are very unbalanced . Sure u can kill a bard but that if that person really bad at it .

2. Smartik1

Smartik1 Walking F.A.Q. Forum Legend

I still don't play anymore :) I just hang around the forums and fix people's client issues or help with modifications on request.
    The problem with skill balancing is that once you open the door to the possibility, you will have an army of people trying to change every skill of every class. It would have to be something really major that people would unanimously agree on to justify a change. Either way, I am not someone to comment on this. These changes would have to be approved by staff.
    I would say wait and see what happens. Maybe it won't be that bad. If it is, you could always ask the staff if they would accept poll results to implement a change and then make a poll about it. Overall it is up to them how they want to run things. Just saying that from the technical aspect it is possible.

Tykimik likes this.
  3. Tykimik

Well id rather vote for u as ceo . Caz nothing ever gets changed. Even if it does it will take forever . Iunno who has patients for that

Koro likes this.
  4. websyphen

websyphen Getting there

2k msupp isn't that big a deal. My sw had over 7k MB when not using my MA gear. I was 3-4 shotting full BL geared gladiators if they didn't have cooldowns running. SW is almost impossible to kill 1v1 by most classes. As a bard that had full BL gear and all that mess, the only three classes I had problems with were Assassins that were geared enough to burst me super fast, Templars with more MR then I could stack MA and still do damage, or another geared SW. Outside of those classes, the rest are a joke in 1v1 if the bard knows how to play their class and has decent gear.

5. Deexee

Deexee 秒で死亡sarcasms

i have no problem taking down full bl sw...temps ang glads are a lot difficult to handle...

6. OliverStylez

OliverStylez Legendary Box Hunter Forum Legend

Why you think I rolled SM? Hahaha Even if you can't kill what's chasing you, you can fear the shit out of it and GTFO.

*Troll face*

7. Tykimik

When i was refering 2k msup thats just the buff alone . If a glad uses cloth set socket with full knowledge +10 they can get close to 5000msup. . But then u dont even need that much msupp so i socket my set with full attack crit . I can have 2k attack with 4500 msup. How ever a good glad knows all it takes is for them to tank a bards burst forcing them then to remove shock and ariel lock its Gg . Thats just 1v1 . majority of gamez players like group pvp .try nuking theyre glad with chanter shields and cleric heals while they have that buff up. They dont even need to use cloth set to have high msupp. They can just use plate and still have a decent amount of msupp. So yeah.. assasins and those other classes u have problems with glads and temps are gonna get worse in a full stigma server i can tell u that. Also i can say no one should even need to socket full MR that manastones gonna be useless. Magic Suppression builds does a way better job than MR.

@OliverStylez
    yeah SM's still pretty good class for 1v1. It just sucks u cant glide it's fear atleast not in gamez anymore. If it still worked a good player would easily glide your fears.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2016
    Ethereal likes this.
  8. Deexee

Deexee 秒で死亡sarcasms

dungies likes this.
  9. DarkPrick

DarkPrick New Member

well, what class is this? you already said it on your title "OP Songweaver"

10. jaychixx

jaychixx Jay with Good heart <3

well, is depends on your gear :)
    if you have good gears of course you can kill them all .

11. DarkPrick

DarkPrick New Member

what if the songweaver has good gears too? ;)

12. jaychixx

jaychixx Jay with Good heart <3

oh, i think its his time to suicide himself :p

13. Matter

Matter

I Cant Kill Bards. :(

14. vantooth

vantooth Guest

true.. its better to get magic damage at minimum than getting resist with a maximum chance of 50%

15. alpha_sorcerer

alpha_sorcerer Proficient

Full BL bard + animation hack = OP OP OP OP. And I know they exist, you'll know one when you see one. I'm just wondering why they are still playing on the Siel server. (furious)(furious)(furious)

16. Tykimik

Ye man. This is all we need :x

And for u mage lovers

17. Alexmaxx

Alexmaxx My life my Problem

not animation hack?.. lol... Maybe you play with a ping shit Remember that all players coming from the United States or Canada will always have excellent

18. Suvorov

Suvorov <3 Glad Forum Legend

Everyone know that, sw is cancer of this server from the times when comes in the game.

19. vantooth

vantooth Guest

Bless NCsoft for this archdaeva skills. berserk without accu reduction with additional movement speed and fusion of steel wall and magical defence.
    also that chain skill of sm. even now it's quite OP and pitless blow can be used for stunned opponents.. such wow