1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Romania Legion Ground PvP ;x

Discussion in 'Media' started by FrunZzZa, Sep 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maneta

maneta Lesbian Forum Legend

GL, the top even dont bother to fight! We just like to do what we want.

2. Aethelfaed

Aethelfaed Proficient

Haha at the comments about you and gladiator, not sure why you cant use skills, maybe like she say delay look into leatrix to cut down on your ping, this time is not a server lag time so it should not be because of the server so must be client side.

Your bar is a little tweaked also use some macro on your gladiator allowing for delay this way you can get your skills off faster with no delay or click time inbetween...also set up hotkeys for skills so you can better utilise your abilities, just few suggestions I used to play with like 4 gladiators on retail...so I know the benefit of macros, not sure if your connection will allow for the delay though which could under utilize many of your skills...

Good luck to you and your legion, don't give up a class just cause your new at it learn to play it better and see if you can fix the issues your having with your skills, if all this fails try another class but like posted above, if it is a delay issue another class will have the same problem till you fix that.

You can try messing around with your connection and see if you can't fix it little, sometimes routers and firewalls get in the way if you have not opened the ports and allowed full access, that is just one of many things it could be though, as soon as I did that my ping dropped considerablly though.

3. FrunZzZa

FrunZzZa Proficient

Thanks for your help :D i will try to put macros

4. ciufpuf

ciufpuf Attention Whore! Forum Legend

wich is full abg and +15?wtf are u saying i saw lots of people with abg being killed by people equiped with anuhart..lol that armor just give u an advantage but if u ar noob and dont know how to use that advantage u totaly suck..what a noob "our leader is full abg +15 looolz"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.