1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

server's corruption..

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by ciufpuf, Sep 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NotImportant

NotImportant Proficient

no i don't but.....i don't think that he got banned just for fun.
    but whatever he did and got him banned,i read in a thread that is closed now,that he admited it himself

2. TheShaikan

TheShaikan Banned

i dont need proof i dont care what ppl trust or not im telling the truth here im telling what i learnt all those months i played on gamez i learn fast and i see many things and if others dont know some things i dont care

3. ryang

ryang Banned

i think we should form that partnership D:

4. Ally

Ally Well-Known Member

I think you ment to say "i dont know anything" because from what your posting, you clearly don't.

5. ciufpuf

ciufpuf Attention Whore! Forum Legend

the good side of the server?!tell me 1 please i don't see things like this for 2 months here..the bad side we all know what it is..the fact is that carl already did his money now..and he don't give a **** about the server anymore..

6. TheShaikan

TheShaikan Banned

all i know is that illusionists became rank 1 through cheating dtk should still be rank 1 even if they died they are the actual pros on this srv ... ur just a bunch of noobs that dont know fair play and that cheat for their own purpose

7. Ally

Ally Well-Known Member

As sad as this is, Carl does not, but everyone already know's that so. :<

---------- Post added at 12:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 PM ----------

Your a complete Moron.
    Good Day.

---------- Post added at 12:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 PM ----------

I want you.

1 person likes this.
  8. Cropolite

Cropolite No regrets D:

There is no good side to this server, except for the fact that there are a bunch of idiots that play. Not trying to be rude, but seriously. The server bugs, crashes does everything a server shouldn't do, but yet it still has a crap load of players. I guess that's a good side.

A retard playing with a bunch of retards.

2 people like this.
  9. brainpower

brainpower Banned

I told you that some GM posted in his thread where he was asking why he got banned and he said he was banned for voting on 20 accounts . Can`t remember his name , and the thread was deleted to get away of the evidence most likely . After that , oplay admitted what he did , but he tried to make it sound like "i was helping the server to get on #1 in toplists" , like he wouldn`t know that his actions could get the server removed from toplists . EVERYONE SAW THOSE TOPICS .
    Then oplay made a "goodbye" topic , and Zoda posted something like "i`ll help you mate , to make sure you won`t leave the server"

And now you came and tell us
    Can you give us an alternative argumented reason why oplay got banned ? It would make him more credible to the users .

10. Kevster

Kevster Legend Forum Legend

Everything has a truth to it and a lie to it. A good side and a bad side.
    To be honest, Alente actually gave his legit character 4 full ABG sets and it was on an admin account too where he would set himself invisible right when he logs on, so he doesn't appear on the //gmlist. No one knew about it until Oplaylistic saw him on the //gmlist once. Alente did not want this to be exposed. He banned Oplaylistic and told him to make something up in the forum and pretended nothing ever happened.

And guess what legion was Alente in? Just saying, even though Alente did a big part of Gamez Network, there is also a bad side and that should also be revealed. We can't keep everyone in the community to only know the good things when they should know everything.

Alente was always a professional in getting things accomplish, but also a man who abused his powers where he tried to hide it from everyone.

11. ciufpuf

i don't get the idea with being governor..so what the illusionist is full of governors right?that i understand from what was said before..so they don't want to lose their ap and they stay in sanctum and duel?..now i have some questions:
    1..wtf do u do with your ap we don't have golden/platinum medals?|
    2 if u are full of governors and u all duel in sanctum wtf is raiding and who is doing all that ap daily(20kk a day)?!

12. NotImportant

NotImportant Proficient

good things?not even armfussion is working,can't use skills in coliseum, no fortress siege,2-3 crashes a day for almost 3weeks.the bad things are more than the good ones

13. Kevster

Kevster Legend Forum Legend

Hanja FTW! LOL

14. ciufpuf

+1000000000

15. Cropolite

Cropolite No regrets D:

Oplay got banned because he used proxies to vote on multiple accounts. People got evidence of him admiting it, and trying to learn other people or encourage them to do so, as well. If I get this right, he also joined DTK and told them, which lead to more proof, and also his banning.

16. Ally

Ally Well-Known Member

When guildies are wasting AP, they ask if anyone needs abyss armour for skin, pots, flight pots, scrolls etc.

17. Max

Max Proficient

Well one thing i noticed tho.

since those well lets say. loved by many (the GamezAion citizens) GMs (Newly Demoted and Banned GMs), GamezAion became darker... well as a player we notice this things... the current active GMs maynot like what i just wrote or might infract me, but its kinda clear as a player's point of view.

And the server.. crashes more often than before...

i hope you see this as a constructive criticism rather than the opposite. :crying:

18. Ally

Ally Well-Known Member

Nothing work's here,
    theres bran new servers that just came out with forts, spiritmasters working, and everything. It's what you get when the server you play has no devs, nothing works, qq gamez.

19. ryang

ryang Banned

oh noes, trash talking people when they aren't even here to defend themselves is a no-no kev.

I want you also ally D:

20. Ally

Ally Well-Known Member

..you make gamez sound so goth, but i agree.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.