1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

question on client stuff

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Fuuka, Sep 14, 2010.

1. Fuuka

Fuuka New Member

i have been trying to download the 1.9 client form gamers shell and it keeps messing up after i get about 4gigs into the download and i have to completely restart it so i was wondering if it was possible if i can just install the client via the retail cd rom and just manually patching it from 1.5 to 1.9 and the applying the gamez client

will this work?

2. Kyle

Kyle Banned Forum Legend

You should make sure that your System can hold the files, if you have a OS that can't support this, then it will most likely do what just happened to you.

Soldi3rUnit​

3. Adieu

Adieu Respected Member

4. Fuuka

Fuuka New Member

i have windows vista basic and i use firefox.... yea i was downloading the zip file but im going to try and download the torrent instead and see if that will work...

5. Sanctus

Sanctus Banned

Use the torrent on large files, it prevents the files from going corrupt during download.

6. Fuuka

Fuuka New Member

yea i usually do but i wasnt thinkin when i first started downloading lol..... when i get excited about doing something my mind tends to go out the window on the important stuff LOL