1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Issues with scroll quests in game

Discussion in 'Problems' started by liyate, Mar 15, 2018.

1. liyate

liyate New Member

I'm going through my black spirit quests and have noticed that every time I do a quest that involves a summon scroll, the boss is always very laggy / jerks around and is difficult to fight because of it. I was wondering if this was a known issue in the game or if it has something to do with my internet. I read that the servers were in Michigan, and I'm in the US west coast and my internet is be pretty good. I haven't noticed this lag with normal enemies and when I check my latency through my task manager's resource manager the latency is only about 90.

I also notice enemies in the ground sometimes but I actually don't mind that.

Thanks for any info you can provide.

2. Antibodies

Antibodies New Member

So when you say the bosses from the scrolls move very laggy do you mean more than normal. Bdo scroll bosses animations aren't the most fluid thing. They tend to look like crap. But if it's causing it to be hard to fight that doesn't sound normal. Ran 150 giath scrolls today and he moved just fine.

As for enemies underground. It's a current known bug they are working very hard to fix. I noticed if you kill the mobs that are sinking before they move. You can still get the kill.

Hope this helps.

3. liyate

liyate New Member

Yeah it's a lot more than in retail. I can't dodge bosses attacks even when they are very telegraphed and they seem to stutter and teleport around a lot.

4. Antibodies

Antibodies New Member

Do you lag like this at any other time??

Or if someone else summons the scroll in the party.

5. liyate

liyate New Member

I don't notice any lag any other times. The normal monster feel fine for the most part for me.

6. liyate

liyate New Member

After doing a little bit if testing I noticed that some animations aren't playing at all. I fought red nose on the retail version of bdo and he has this attack where he leaps in the air and falls flat. In gamez it just looks like he teleports to a prone position. Maybe that sheds some light on what's going on for me.

ALSO: I'm willing to gift a month of premium to anyone who provides any info that eventually solves my issue

Last edited: Mar 15, 2018