1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Buying the $65 Dream horse..

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by notVoided, Mar 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. notVoided

notVoided Getting there

The skills seem to be bugged, and there has been no fix on the devs part. Although there is an ingame way to fix this with buying mount skill change coupons. These coupons should be given to people who buy the Dream horse for free (at least 15). $65 is a big investment for a lot of people, and it's only fair we get what we paid for.

2. JLFox

JLFox Proficient

It's a donation. Don't donate money you are in need of. Don't complain about rewards you get for donating. There is absolutely no need for rewarding donations with items other than the appreciation for the donators.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2018
  3. cocosul

cocosul Guest

Such a poor person theory.it s his right to get what he paid, this "donation" or how ever you want to call it, its still money.

notVoided likes this.
  4. notVoided

notVoided Getting there

I still paid for that particular horse, and it barely learns any skills upon leveling it up lol. I struggle to understand your point as it seems silly.. we should at least get skill change coupons with the horse. :p

5. JLFox

JLFox Proficient

He/she is speaking of an investment. A donation is not an investment. There is no possible return in a donation. In fact, rewarding donations with points to exchange items for is at its best a grey zone, where in most cases it's considered illegal. Trying to provoke change for something that doesn't have to be available in the first place is highly disrespectable towards the team. If you have a bug to report or want to make the devs aware of an issue, do it in a none demanding, neutral way. You're donating not purchasing. Even when using donation rewards to obtain items.

6. Kayto

Kayto New Member

Still poor person theory. The devs should understand the problem cuz if I would have known, that the horse would have that few skills, I wouldn't have bought it in the first place. They are rewarding you with points. If you buy something broken with it, other ppl wont buy it again. It's simple math or whatever you wanna call it.

But why do you want skill change coupons? I mean I leveled mine up to lv. 30 and it has... poor skills. My T5 horse would be better. But the skill change coupons are just changing the skills and not giving it more...

Btw the premium appearance coupons aren't working on the dream horse and it would have been the only way to get more skills (for me at least).

7. JLFox

JLFox Proficient

It's not about selling an item. You guys really need to differenciate between donations and purchases. The the sole purpose of an donation is to assist the organizations actions. Nothing more. Don't get ahead of yourself. You have no right to tell the management what they should do just because you donate money. Create a bug report, give suggestions and ideas. Let them review it and decide on a possible solution.

8. Kayto

Kayto New Member

Then they should consider to not give out points at all. And who said, that this thread isn't a suggestion thread or a bug report thread? We aren't getting ahead of noone.

Like I said; no one would buy it anymore if they knew, that the stuff they wanted to buy is broken.

But why not letting the devs decide for themselfs?...

9. JLFox

JLFox Proficient

This is the the issue. ->
    The line dosn't communicate the issue at all. It tries to force change with a reason that goes beyond the actual issue.

If threads like this become a daily routine, where they are being forced into guilt for giving additions to voluntary donations to the server, then yes, I believe a reconsideration of the point system seems to be a reasonable thought in order to keep the focus on the improvement of the server and not to deal with donators issues which go far beyond the purpose of an donation and are caused due to the wrong reasoning for it.

I write this as a donator with over 70.000 points myself.

10. djkinetic

djkinetic New Member

I dont get what the problem is, I bought the Dream Horse and Mine learns skills just fine.. did you brand your horse at level 1 or before it learned its first skill..if not that mite be your probelm.

JLFox likes this.
  11. Lorskie

Lorskie WTB>"QQ Section" in the forum

It's sad that some of you here are acting like they didn't read the guide to train a T9. :facepalm:

12. Aardappel

Aardappel New Member

13. Lareldal

Lareldal Patience is a virtue <3 Forum Legend

It's not an issue on that particular horse, as it affects most higher tiered horses. It's the skill gaining as they level in general.

Kayto likes this.
  14. Kayto

Kayto New Member

15. AllWillFreeze

AllWillFreeze New Member

Self entitlement is the difference between understanding and ignorance. There's no "poor people theory", just retarded mindsets of ignorant cunts. Assuming that you magically get a T9 level 30 perfect skilled horse means you're the most ignorant here. Nearly every person who chose to purchase the T9 horse would already know that it's a Level 1 since it clearly says EMBLEM in the shop. What part of this game gives you an Emblem to a higher tiered horse? That's just being ignorant to begin with.

I've got a T9 and it took me about 2300 pearls and 8 hours to get it to a perfect horse.

16. Kayto

Kayto New Member

Yes. That's what we all needed. Could anyone please give some productive feedback and not like 'if you would have done that trick or bug you would have gotten a perfect horse'.
    It is not helpful and should be considered offtopic if I am not mistaken.
    Once more; the problem is not, that we don't wanna spend more money to get a perfect horse. It is the few skills the horse is getting even when hitting level 30. Marked or not. Mine was marked and all and I got 3 skills. I would buy those premium appearance coupons, if the horse wouldn't bug out or if it would work at all. Money is not the problem.

17. Lorskie

Lorskie WTB>"QQ Section" in the forum

@Kayto I'm going off topic here but are you from NA guild Infernal?

18. bleah1

bleah1 New Member

Hello !

I agree with you @notVoided ! For a 65$ horse and an error from their side ("It's not an issue on that particular horse, as it affects most higher tiered horses. It's the skill gaining as they level in general.") they should supply us with coupons ! I've used more than 50 coupons on it and it still needs more skills.
    I made a similar point to yours in my own thread. The server lacks a lot of things, but the most it lacks is information about ALL that happens around ! But, hey, at least you got a Staff Member to reply to your thread.

19. sergio909

sergio909 Proficient

The question is. Will somebody do something with it? I would also like to buy this dream t9. But 65 bucks for a horse that will give me only 6-8 skill realy scares me...

20. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

We have free pearls unlimited event, so every 30 mins u recieve pearls and as we see in stats, another players already got all needed coupons.
    Technically hard to apply auto change coupons to players who recieved t9 mount. But need understand this not just T9 mount, its unique top mount which is very rare and i am not sure but possible NA/EU nobody has it. So this price is good and stats shows us its really good.

JLFox and Noyah like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.