1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Can't play Gamez and Retail at the same time

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Panzerino, Mar 20, 2018.

1. Panzerino

Panzerino New Member

So as title say, I can't play Gamez version + Retail at the same time. I did what all the posts in this forum told to do, copy my retail version into another place of my PC and there update it with the Gamez files. Tried downloading the normal launcher of the Web (and took like 20h with 300mb of internet) and still nothing. Each time I try to open both, doesn't matter the order of opening, the first I open it closes when I open the other one, or if I openend retail first and try Gamez second, it says I need to close retail version before opening Gamez one.

I want to play both at the same time, but if I can't I wont stop playing retail.

So if you could guys do a step by step ''guide'' on how to open both I would really apreciate it because I liked this server and want to play in it.

Regards

2. Alocin

Alocin ❤℘℧ℛℇ ℋℰΛℜ✟❤

3. Panzerino

Panzerino New Member

But a lot of people that I know and some here in the forums said that is posible and they are doing it soo... If not that would be a shame :(

4. JLFox

JLFox Proficient

Use a virtual machine.

5. Panzerino

Panzerino New Member

that would be using thirds programms and could be banned, thx for the tip tho

6. JLFox

JLFox Proficient

? No it is not. 3rd party programs are files that actively interact with the game files. A virtual machine splits your computers processing power and storage into independent usable bits and doesn't do anything to the game files.

Using two computer to play one none related game on each is not a banable offense.

7. Noyah

Noyah ᴜɴғᴏʀɢᴇᴛᴛᴀʙʟᴇ Forum Legend

I'm not sure if it is possible but you can always try using a virtual machine just like @JLFox said if you wish to play retail and gamez at the same time.
    I suggest you use Sandboxie, this is one of the best virtual machine softwares and super easy to use.
    For more information: https://www.sandboxie.com/
    Note: Just in case it works, do NOT use the software to run two gamez clients because it will result in permanent ban.