1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Guide Amazing guide to 300-500mil/hour.. in 3 easy steps!! YOU WON'T BELIEVE STEP 6!!

Discussion in 'Game Guides' started by Vampyrism, Mar 24, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Vampyrism

Vampyrism New Member

[​IMG]

Hi! Im Vampy.. GM of the Instinct guild here on GamezBD....
    So you tired of having smol boi gear, and tryin to get some of them big PENs all up in your character sheet??

aight, check it out.. its simple.. here's what you do to earn some serious silver and further saturate the market!
    Best of all no one can stop you because of the limitations put on the game by the design team.

the initial investment will be about 600mil silver.. maybe less.. def not more

You need:
    --T8 horse
    w/ Sideways and S;Sideways movement
    --Stirrups, which can be acquired from any stable master.. spam F5 to wave for 100 energy and buy them for 10k
    -- Inventory slots... the more the better ... try to get about 80 before even starting to do this (192 is preferred, it'll let you go for 2.5 hours)
    -- 5 flying pets.. THEY HAVE TO BE BIRDs... birds don't glitch out.. tier 1 is fine.. tier 3 is better.. tier 4 is a meme.. don't bother
    --TRI Zaka Bow and TRI Kutum .. other welfare gear is fine to go along with it (asulas set etc)
    -- Drop scrolls from the 90 day value pack, Double kama blessings as well (p2w one for 1250 pearls and the GamezBD one for opening pearl boxes)
    -- and finally a lvl 49 ranger THAT NEVER LEVELS TO 50 .. EVER... never ever
    --EDIT -- PREMIUM IS REQUIRED.. .dropfilter 2-

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

should look something like this...

You're going to be farming witch earrings/relics... you're going to be bored to death... you're going to be meme'd and called every name you can imagine, in every language possible... there is a very specific place you will be doing this

first go here, to Becker

[​IMG]

then once you get to Becker.. you're going to be holding down the double elite hill rotation up by the cabins.. its down the road and to the right once it splits off.

[​IMG]

Ignore the skellies that block... hold down LMB and fire the ranger auto attack which is an AOE cleave

If you have TRI zaka and TRI Kutum you WILL 1 shot every skeleton there except the violents ( they take 3 hits) and the BLOCK skellies.. you ignore them...

Run up and down from cabin to cabin blowing every skelly you see to pieces and let your birds do the looting.

Make sure you have 5 attack speed and if you want.... you can have 5 crit too.. doesn't matter from my testing

[​IMG]

This is my load out and all that was acquired in 1 hour exactly.... which is over 500mil in 1 hour.
    most people will expect to get 250-400mil an hour.. some have reported to have hit 600mil in some explosive hours

but wait... there's more ;)

when you have 70 relic scrolls, grab some friends (or solo them if you can blow up the mobs in 1 hit like me)
    use a loot scroll and burn down those scrolls. You can get double hunter seal and mem frag drops from the final boss

70 scrolls takes an hour just about, and with the loot scroll up it can give you an extra 50-60mil worth of mem frags/hunter seals

...... hopefully this helps some of you, and give you an idea of possible otherplaces to employ this technique ( there are 2 other spots i know of)
    but ... thats on you to find out.

in my next guide, we'll be talking about enchanting... and profiteering from the market.. so stay tuned

Last edited: Mar 24, 2018
  2. FuRiouS

FuRiouS Legendary Member

Is your numbers based on current bonus drop rate event thats running now or is it based off no event? Also you do realize just posting this will saturate the market even more lowering your numbers but its ok, keep everyone at hexe while we vets continue farming true hot spots :D.

Also you are right, I did this when i first join (not with TRI boss weapons) and it was so boring I almost quit the game

3. Vampyrism

Vampyrism New Member

yeah this was all done when no drop event was going on.

I do think the witch earrings will always have a good sales presence tho... i used like 300 to make my TET :(

4. Juicysamurai

Juicysamurai New Member

i dont know how you got that many earing in 1 hour i got literally 1 earring in 1 hour with both kama buffs and the x2 event scroll

Last edited: Mar 24, 2018
  5. Vampyrism

Vampyrism New Member

ive never heard anyone get less than 8 earrings in an hour and that was an anomaly within the guild. We've been doing that area for a decent amount of time

6. klaudis

klaudis New Member

does staying at 49 increase drop rates?

7. FuRiouS

FuRiouS Legendary Member

Premium maybe? When i did it i think i was getting 2-3 an hour but then again I didnt have high AP so my kill rate was prolly much slower then yours.

8. FuRiouS

FuRiouS Legendary Member

No it makes it where no one can PK you while you farm.

9. Izyaslav

Izyaslav New Member

I Was Thinking Level gonna affecting Drop rate ..
    i am using my main Character ( Level 64 ) and its not really that much in One hour ..

Will Try make Lvl 49 !

10. saviourshah

saviourshah New Member

can confirm, either they drop the rates or this guy got extremely lucky. got 3 witch earnings in around 70 min over 10 scrolls and 4 daggers this event. drop rate around similar to official.

11. FuRiouS

FuRiouS Legendary Member

Well when mobs turn green > grey they start dropping less then if they are equal level then you (red-pink). A lvl 64 kill lvl 50 mobs will drop less then a lvl 49 killing the same mobs.

LtSafira likes this.
  12. Vampyrism

Vampyrism New Member

being able to 1 hit kill/cleave every mob and sprint up and down and clear both sides is really important for kill rate.. never stopping, always skipping block minions, ONLY USING BIRDS TO LOOT, Sideways movement on the horse.. all of that will play a factor

13. Juicysamurai

Juicysamurai New Member

i kill them fast enough they dont even spawn fast enough
    is having node lvl 10 important
    in 4 hour with the 2 kama buffs premium and x2 event drop
    most ive gotten is 10 earrings and they dont spawn fast enough so idk wtf is up

Ravastina likes this.
  14. Juicysamurai

Juicysamurai New Member

could you please do a video ?

15. Vampyrism

Vampyrism New Member

nah node investment is 0 for all of us.. we all actually pulled out our investment and earring drops return to normal.

16. saviourshah

saviourshah New Member

hey vampyrism, can u do a video please? either rates are lowered now or i must be doing something wrong. anything over 10 seems hard to believe to me and that if u got really lucky

17. sergio909

sergio909 Proficient

Its all about this little drop boost scroll from 90days VP

18. saviourshah

saviourshah New Member

yes and i used that for 2 hrs straight and get 6 witch maxed. ik that was unlucky but i never got more thn 6-7/hr

19. FuRiouS

FuRiouS Legendary Member

RNG is RNG, people tend to over exaggerate and not do proper large data samples.

You guys do know by him posting this means the spot is over saturated and more then likely not as good as it use to be. More people at the same farm spot uncontested = bad profits lol. I assure you the OP has moved on to bigger and better drop areas. Feel free to give it a shot but dont expect anything close to whats post by the OP unless you have no one in your areas, you have 200+ AP, lvl 3+ birds, +5 luck, T5-8 horse with sideways and even then RNG is still RNG.

20. Raincepted

Raincepted New Member

how do you stay at lvl 49 forever?